Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: *Guli*

reserved babeji! 😛

Guess who is here babeji????? Guess guess guess... okay.. i kno u give up... but its me!!!! Woot Woot!!!! Omg can you believe that im here... commenting whoa!!!!! ANd that too in between work... see how dedicated i am!! Im not doin my work... cuz im here commenting!! Be proud!!!!!... So anyways.. i can babble... but thats not why im here...😆 im here to comment not to talk about my whole history... thats wat our phone convos are for...😆 sorry about this am... u know me... so couldnt wake up!!!😕 kya karen... i hate mornings!!!!!😳

so anyways... sultan and madhu need to stay away from each other... me no like!!! U kno im all for madhu and rk!!!... Sultan needs to forget about her... becuz... for me... Its about Rishbala!!!! 😃 but over all it was good... but not the way i would end it... and u kno me and happy endings!!!😃 madhu and rk would live happily ever after!!!!!!😃 Thats my kind of story!!!!!!!!!! woot woot!!!!!!!⭐️

So anyways... get crackin on #2... cuz im on a role now!!! Haha!!!!!

Love u babeji!!!!😳😳

p.s. omg... we are goin on cruise!!!!!!😆

so i just about fell out of my chair when i saw that you actually commented...so early? im proud of you babeji!! i mean...lets be honest...usually i have to hound you for comments...which is why im missing like 3 comments from an FF thats like 2 yrs old ...but ha ha...i knew you wouldnt like it much, if at all...i know you and your happy endings...but you know me and my twisted mind 😉😉...you've only had to deal with it since the good old KS days of 2006!! ha ha 😆

love you babeji!! 

JAZ

jnawaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: t_areeb

good to get an OS from you

loved how you looked at the details

thanks hun!! im a stickler for details...thanks for commenting 😃

Originally posted by: saudade

I love that song. ❤️

Beautiful fic. Thanks for sharing. 

i know right!? i fell in love immediately...especially the guy verse...his voice is amazing!! 😳

thanks 😊

Originally posted by: --Udhay--

Fantastic OS!
Please continue this into an SS! Please 😊

dont know about full on SS...but definitely one more part...but i tend to get carried away when i write so you never know 😆

Originally posted by: Vsoujanya

this is awesome! I love it! Great OS, could really feel what Sultan was saying. Poor Madhu. 

thanks! glad you enjoyed it and thanks for commenting 😳

JAZ

jnawaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: havokhotline

Okay.

I have an exam in a while, so I'll give a longer comment later.

But for the moment, I want to kill you with a gigantic hug for writing something so utterly moving.

Your conviction is just outstanding!

im totally going to hold you to a full long comment 😛...ask anyone...i will hound you down 😉...but thanks for reading...best of luck on your exams...after they are finished i expect a maha lamba comment from you...and your words are too kind...thanks so much!! 😳

JAZ

jnawaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: bangalores

beautiful as always Jaz... i hope you will give us more 😃

omg!! so good to see you here!! missing old Geet days...but thanks for reading and glad you enjoyed it!! 😃

Originally posted by: BrightLover

Fabulous story! Please continue this!

thanks! im working on next installment 😳

thank you! 😃

Originally posted by: ashred12

love it...pls write more on mb-sultan-aryan...

i plan to! thanks for the encouragement!! thats what makes it all worth it! 😳

will try my best 😊

Originally posted by: Aneri401

Its awesome dear plz add me to ur pm list & pm me when write another one

go ahead and add the id JazPM or this ID and i'll be sure to PM you for upcoming pieces 😳

Originally posted by: Gaurishah

So very well written please add me to your buddy list and pm me when u write the next one !

will do...thanks so much for reading and commenting...means a lot 😃

JAZ

jnawaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rolzz

I wanted to cry here..

He knew she wanted to stay. All she had to do was say it and he'd make it come true. He didn't know what it was about her but her presence put him at ease and peace.

Amazing!!!

aww...thank you! i always take pride in making or almost making my readers cry 😆 its a horrible thing to say but that way i know im able to portray in words how i see it in my mind 😳...thanks again so much!! 🤗

JAZ

jnawaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: FeistySoul

Excellent work Jaz.
Am a fan of both RishBala and Madhu Sultan.
Sultan's emotions were well potrayed.

me too!! i love me some Rishbala...but im hating on RK just a little bit now after what he did...but im completely in love with Sultan...theres so much potential for his character! he he...thanks for your kind words 😃

JAZ

jnawaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: hilly

WOW. 

... it was simply epic and deeply moving. I loved how your past and present concept flowed and ah, loved the whole thing to bits. 
this is a such a stunning piece of writing in all honestly .. adored the attention to detail that you paid attention to bringing out the thought process that Sultan held - the realizations, the empathy, adoration, care, the tinniest part of his heart wanting Madhu to stay - simply beautiful the way you put it. 
read it twice and i'm really looking forward to more .. So, will you really please continue ?! 
I just can't wait :D 
PS; I hope to wish she stays ;) 

aww...thanks..i love the word "epic"..and anything on youtube with the words "epic fail"...ive watched 😆...lol...i do a lot of past vs present in my work...i think it adds an element of intrigue...know what i mean...excuse me if im blabbering...im a complete bookworm and nerd 🤓...im a stickler for detail...because i want to put out what i would want to read myself...and yes...im working on the next piece to this story...it may take longer because i have more ideas to sort out for it to be complete 😳...and yes...i hope she stays too 😉

JAZ

jnawaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: rusha4003

Jaz ... my dear ...  👏 👏 👏  👏 👏 👏 

Take a bow ... that was amazingly beautiful ... endearing and heart warming ... 

Fabulous take on "stay' by Rihanna !

It suits Sulbala to a T !

Would love to read more from you ...  plz PM if it's not too much of a bother !

PS ... Am Usha ! 😳 ... Gald I met you here !

hi usha 😃nice to meet you too! ...glad you enjoyed it...😳...im usually a tragedy queen...killing characters left and right...but there's something about Sultan that just makes me want to make him happy...give him history...know what i mean 😊...when i heard the song...and then saw Sultan and Madhubala scenes..i couldnt stop myself from doing this piece...music is inspiration to me all the time!! 

JAZ

jnawaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: harshdb

hi jaaz... beautiful OS.  i love the way u described "cry" . keep writing... 😊   

thanks!! how've you been yaar? long time...😳

Originally posted by: tamzin43

Wow loved it plz pm when you have an update. Don't wanna miss a bit thank you sending buddy request plz accept 😃

accepted and i will PM for next updates and stories...thanks for reading 😃

Originally posted by: chumki...

simply love it...eagerly waiting to devlop a friendship at first... let's see😊

errm...ill see what i can do about the friendship 😆...i get a little over excited at times 😆...

i hope you're not one of the one who "res" and disappear...hope to see your thoughts and feelings on this piece 😳

Originally posted by: darkangel93

it was so beautiful!!!!!! amazingly written and the emotions were beautifully portrayed!!!! very well done!!!! loved it!! 👏

aww...thanks hun! you're so sweet!! glad you enjoyed it!! hope you enjoy the next one just as much 😃

JAZ

jnawaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Absoluv

Jaz dear...SUPER work..👏.AWESOME writing.👍🏼.luved the way you captured SULTAN's POV...& his feelings...👏...Please do continue to write more & more on SULBALA...they simply ROCK...😉...Awww I was so touched when Sultan was thinking to himself that if Madhu said it ONCE  that she wants to STAY...HE WUD make that happen...

Nice song tooo..heard it for the first time...😃

thank you...thank you...*jaz bows* 😆...glad you enjoyed it...thanks for your comments...i feel that there is so much potential in Sultans character...thats why i wanted to explore that in this OS...we know how Madhu is but no one know why Sultan is Sultan...or how his mind and heart work...so i just wanted to have some fun with it...thanks again for reading and this wonderful comment...😳

JAZ