19/03/13- The Other Side of The Story

ZAHARA. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
If yesterday's episode seemed a bit rushed, then today's one clearly made up for it. I loved the juxtaposing idea between Nandini & Ani and Meera & Ani. Some scenes seemed so similar between both couples that you can't help but think, why would Ani do such a thing? What compelled him to love both women whilst leaving Nandini in the dark after his other life, and Meera in the dark about his marriage?

We got Meera's side of the story today. And as much as we would call her as the "other" woman, she clearly isn't. For her, Ani is just a guy that she has been in a relationship/love with for the past two years. Now, we don't know which part of these years have been spent with Nandini nor do we know whether he was with Meera first or Nandini but I guess it doesn't really matter. Ani loved both of these women, yet his behaviour was different (more fun with Meera and more mature with Nandini) - but this is still true love, is it? I absolutely love Meera as much as I like Nandini. Sanjeeda was brilliant enacting her: I like how she is a rich girl (or so she seems) yet money, power, status doesn't mean a thing to her. She would happily become a teacher to children with little to no pay than have a lavish career. She would happily stay back in India than go back to London. What does this tell you about her character? That she is kind, honest, full of inner beauty - remind you of someone else? Nandini Asthana. 

You know, I don't blame Ani for loving two women. Both women are similar that you can't help but love both than only one or the other. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Painfuldesires thumbnail
very well described!
and i totally agree with you, both the women are so similar, why did Ani even do this to them, they'll both be heartbroken :( (I don't even know if this question will ever be answered since ani is dead ... sigh)

The story is getting interesting! looks like they'll be loads of drama in the coming episodes. cannot wait to see future epi's and specially the union of the 2 ladies!!
ZAHARA. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: .Painfuldesires

very well described!

and i totally agree with you, both the women are so similar, why did Ani even do this to them, they'll both be heartbroken :( (I don't even know if this question will ever be answered since ani is dead ... sigh)

The story is getting interesting! looks like they'll be loads of drama in the coming episodes. cannot wait to see future epi's and specially the union of the 2 ladies!!

To be honest, this show is going extremely well even without a "romantic" love couple. I mean between two live couples 😆. I hope the CVs show us more of a flashback to how Meera/Anirudh met and his interaction with Nandini. I mean, yeah these flashbacks were good but I wasn't able to connect to them purely because of the soundtracks used. Anyway...

Both women are similar, yet different in their approach. Nandini is more submissive (from outside) but strong from inside and vice versa with Meera. WHICH I guess is why Ani behaves so differently. Notice how in today's episode, when Meera told him that she was scared if he leaves her, yet he joked around with her! Maybe because from the outside, she seems stronger? Yet inside, she is vulnerable. 
Edited by ZAHARA. - 11 years ago
ani sucks
two timer d*g
-Xpress- thumbnail
Really well described... 👏

HAHAHA that two timing but wonder how he managed and for whom his love was true ??? 😕 😆