Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Pravesh.P

Ami Nowaday's no drooling for any one only appreciating. 

jooth bole mohan kaate..baba mohan se dariyo๐Ÿ˜† megha ko dekh kar boys na Phisle main yeh maan ne ke liye hi ready nahi hoon๐Ÿ˜†

@poo--mohan to always tapori maal tha aajkal thoda saaf saaf kapdo waala maal hai๐Ÿ˜‰

-RadhaRani- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Senpoo

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† You and Mohan are same to same! So Mohan's MAAL is your MAAL too!!! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

mohan's Maal only for mohan..if he has some boy maal then i will think...guru to mera bhai hai๐Ÿ˜†

@peu---tu bhi drool karegi๐Ÿ˜ฒ i want to see how girls will drool to other girls๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Senpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Amisha.Laher

jooth bole mohan kaate..baba mohan se dariyo๐Ÿ˜† megha ko dekh kar boys na Phisle main yeh maan ne ke liye hi ready nahi hoon๐Ÿ˜†

@poo--mohan to always tapori maal tha aajkal thoda saaf saaf kapdo waala maal hai๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿ˜† But I was talking about Mohan's MAAL i.e Megha!!! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰
Senpoo thumbnail

mohan's Maal only for mohan..if he has some boy maal then i will think...guru to mera bhai hai๐Ÿ˜†

@peu---tu bhi drool karegi๐Ÿ˜ฒ i want to see how girls will drool to other girls๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Don't worry I will show you dear!!! Hope my darling doesn't mind my drooling over Megha!! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
Pravesh.P thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜†
Looks wise I still like her SSn1 first 100 episodes very much. Now she is looking good but still as Mohan said saadgi me hi sundarta hai.  So missing her simple looks
Senpoo thumbnail
Ok I gotta go now!!! All of you take good care!! See you all tomorrow!!! Bye! Have a wonderful evening!
Megher_Palok thumbnail

Never !!!!! Kisne kaha aisa ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜† i ll karoing tarif on her acting talent only ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Let leave d drool depertment for boys here ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†
1973anu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pravesh.P

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜†
Looks wise I still like her SSn1 first 100 episodes very much. Now she is looking good but still as Mohan said saadgi me hi sundarta hai.  So missing her simple looks

She was beautiful in those first 100 episodes... after rashmi's e szngagement also, she changed her hair style... was good... but first 100 was too good...

now I think the jewelry and her saree to goddy
-RadhaRani- thumbnail
@poo

sumi will allow you no worry infect she will join you.๐Ÿ˜†

@Pravesh ...hmmm i understand still she is simple bas thoda colorfull ban gai hai...but peoples change with time...tab wo Mrs. vyas thi..ab wo Mrs..bhatnagar hai..and u know na bhatnagar's kitne rageele hai๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†

Pravesh.P thumbnail

@poo

sumi will allow you no worry infect she will join you.๐Ÿ˜†

@Pravesh ...hmmm i understand still she is simple bas thoda colorfull ban gai hai...but peoples change with time...tab wo Mrs. vyas thi..ab wo Mrs..bhatnagar hai..and u know na bhatnagar's kitne rageele hai๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†

Ha ami but Bhatnagar likes Simple Mirchi Madam na 
And yes this time also she is looking good But firdst 100 episodes of ssn1 she was in a different league ๐Ÿ‘