Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
but it was  good seeing   a  soft   navika  for a  chaqnge  but  we know she will be  back  to  square one soon  because if rj 
sakhisangni thumbnail

Originally posted by: NeelimaSJ

I don't like what Munna is doing. He is getting personal with Mohan. Whereas Mohan dealt with Dada very professionally. But can't expect ethics from goons like Munna. Still he is doing too much. What does he plan achieve by kidnapping RJ? Make Mohan stop from proceeding with Project Talaash.

Was there anything better expected of him since the time his character was etched out!
I hope he comes to know some thing about the family's truth if he is Addu...
Btw this kidnap if planned would be to bring together nanhi Mohan as they might work together to find rimjhim! But I don't want this to happen.
Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NeelimaSJ

Well hope that happens. Don't wanna watch another stunt scene where Mohan has to save RJ from Munna. How many kids does Mohan plan to save in his lifetime? πŸ˜† 

I just don't want another kidnapping scenario because god knows we've had enough of them in Season 1 and 2.

Exactly! πŸ‘    Mohan is not really Spider-Man after all! πŸ˜†  Too many rescue operations to last a lifetime!   Try something else this time! πŸ˜‰   Ok, ok, final bye!!! πŸ˜Š
NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sunna_Deewani

oh god! Munna bhi MU ko maaraπŸ˜†

LOL! Yeh toh hona hi tha considering the amount confusion already on! 
BombayTroll thumbnail
well  the best expression today was  megha wondering  what happened to  navika  and jiji
NeelimaSJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Leesan

Exactly! πŸ‘    Mohan is not really Spider-Man after all! πŸ˜†  Too many rescue operations to last a lifetime!   Try something else this time! πŸ˜‰   Ok, ok, final bye!!! πŸ˜Š

Wouldn't it make more sense to make Megha the rescue worker this time? πŸ˜† 
It is time she moved her backside and saved some of her kids πŸ˜†
-TheInstigator- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunna_Deewani

oh god! Munna bhi MU ko maaraπŸ˜†

hayree iasa hua tha sacch mein Munna ko brain attack a jaeyga sonch sonch kar ki akhir chakkar kya hai.. :P 
BombayTroll thumbnail
i am not sure immediate kidnapping is on the  cards  
NeelimaSJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: sakhisangni

Was there anything better expected of him since the time his character was etched out!
I hope he comes to know some thing about the family's truth if he is Addu...
Btw this kidnap if planned would be to bring together nanhi Mohan as they might work together to find rimjhim! But I don't want this to happen.

Yeah kidnapping is the easiest way to bring everything together conveniently. But it looks to be moving in that direction Me no likes
Edited by NeelimaSJ - 11 years ago
-TheInstigator- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Woh chodo 
think bout Guru do Eedy/ziddi logon (RJ nd Addu ) ko kisey handle karga yeh banda :P