Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cherrybloom1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
that was real nice!!! why am i having a feeling that arnav and khushi r going to get married!! i mean the way lavanya said mrs.raizada in the precap!!! it kinda feels like its khushi shes talking to!!! update soon please!!!
kushigowda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i dint get this part...

{
"Did you take your medicines?"
"Yes I did' I am not that old' plus just because you promised my daughter and your best friend doesn't mean you can stand over me Jiji"
Jiji: I promised to keep her happy and I am going to keep that promise' and I am telling her once she gets home"
"I told you' I don't want her to know I will be fine, I am on treatment".
Jiji: I told you' I am telling her end off' there's no need on fighting now go sleep. 
}

sooryalekshmi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Congtats on the new thread...
Nice update
farha623 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
congrats on new thread!

awesome update!

thx for pm =)
jahnvi.luvs.ASR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
yay u r back...loved the update
thanks for pm...

cherrybloom1 thumbnail
ur doing it again..its been so long since u last updated!!!! will please do us the honor of giving us the next update?
mandy15 thumbnail
nice update dear:)

loved it:)
Happytwinkle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Wonderful story
mindblowing updates loved it
plz pm me next time
Twinkle
fleurs thumbnail

Congrats for the new thread

The jalebi making was fun to read ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜Š

Khushi finding Arnav strange just because he didn't find jalebis interesting was cute

Arnav making arrangements for Khushi to make jalebis at the hotel itself was so sweet. Arshi playing with flour running around & messing up was hilarious. Arnav  first pointing it out that she was close to him, then pulling her closer to him & asking whether his touch didn't affect her & then letting her off & playing with her was lovely to read ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Khushi's dreams about Arnav proposing to her was cute. She feeling happy about the dream, but sad since she remembered that her first dream hadn't come true yet happy as she felt this one to be real & then her talk to her Jiji was lovely

Arnav promising Kalpana that he would keep Khushi safe & that he loves Khushi & Prem was so touchingโ€ฆ..loved it ๐Ÿ‘

Wonder whether Khushi will come to know of her father's health problem?...poor girl she's just happy that she's got back her father's love & that their relationship isn't broken like earlier but getting better...waiting to know what happens next

cherrybloom1 thumbnail
heyyy when r u updating???