OS SulBala - Aftermath of a prank

Posted: 11 years ago
[NO POST]
Okay this work is not entirely mine.
Credit has to be given to the original writer whose name i do not know.
Also have changed it a little to make it more suitable to this forum..
CREDIT goes to original writer..

WARNING 18+!!

Madhu felt him grab her arm from behind as he yanked her into the hallway. She could hardly resist his untold demands, she didn't even care if anyone had seen them. Sultan had led her down the dark foyer through the back of the house as he moved towards the east division. He never said nothing as he walked through the house with such an angry force along the laminated floors. His large black boots echoed throughout the empty space in the house as they banged the floor. The glass double doors to the glasshouse creaked loudly as he opened them and moonlight shone throughout the room, which filled it with exotic flora, casting shadows all around the room.

He whipped her body around to face him as he shoved her against the wall. His gaze was fierce and his body shook from frustration. Madhu felt herself go breathless, in all the years she had known him, she had never ever seen him this angry before. Looking back on it now, she may have pushed him a little too far and she only blamed him. He looked crazy and mad as hell as he took a step towards her. He placed his hands on either side of her head on the stone wall and Madhu flinched ever so slightly. He leaned in a little bit closer to her and stared at her with such passion that struck to her core. At this moment she knew her plan may have been a bad idea.

His breath was laboured like a bull who was ready for a battle. It blew Madhu's dark brown hair around her face as it tickled her cheek. She didn't dare give it any attention; she didn't even move her gaze from his. The light green of his eyes looked so animal like in the moonlight or maybe it was the glare coming from them at her. They stood out against the black of his hair. He didn't blink. He didn't move. He just stood over her and stared at her, almost daring her to turn away from him. This was beginning to make her uncomfortable. She wished he would just start yelling at her already and get it over with. The way he was looking at her was the Sultan she had met at the beginning.

He never professed his love for me to anyone including myself. Am I to wait until he is fit to tell me and miss out on fun or meeting new people? So I danced with the one man he hates more than my sister. I don't see what all the fuss is about. Who is he to tell me who I can dance with or I can't dance with? He never offered himself. I had told him last month I was not going to wait forever and he had said don't, and now he has the guts to become angry with me for listening to him. I have had just about enough of this! she thought to herself.

"Are you going to say something?" Madhu asked. He didn't move. "I am not a mind reader you know." She searched his gaze for any change. "I won't allow you to treat me like this."He leaned in closer to her face. "Oh no?" He finally said with a deep tone."No," Madhu said. She narrowed her hazel eyes at him."I think you will allow me to do what I please with you, Madhu." He glanced down at her lips. His body moved nearer to her. She could not push herself against the wall any further. The tense anger coming off of him was paralyzing. She needed to look away. His gaze burned into her, through her and left her fighting for a steady breath. He slid his hands up the wall and rested on his elbows at her head. With the rise of her breath her chest grazed against his. He leaned a little closer. "So you like to flirt because that is what you were doing with RK, Madhu' He watched her eyes closely". I most certainly was not!" Madhu shouted."You were and you knew what you were doing!" He roared at her. Her lips parted at what he said. "You knew I was watching you too. You knew how I would react to it, but I suppose that's what you wanted to begin with, isn't Madhu?' She remained silent and gazed down at the floor. He wanted answers damn it "You like to play games and flirt. Ok then." He pulled her chin up to face him. "Then flirt with me. Come on Madhu, tease me."

They were now almost nose to nose. He saw her tense at his closeness, but more than that he felt her quiver from his words to her. He had never before drawn this near to her, well not in this way. He took his shirt off to give her a little push. She glanced to his chest for a moment. He was doing exactly what he promised himself and her brother he would not do...give her false hope.

You have no idea what you are doing to me Madhu. I could have killed a man tonight because of you. Why him? Because it was the easiest way to get my attention away from Deepali. Damn it Madhubala! he thought in his head. He knew they fought but to do this was so unlike her knowing he hated any other man next to her.

'Madhu gazed into his eyes again. She said softly, "I'm sorry. Please forgive me-" He leaned in and kissed her without another thought. She moved her hands, up his bare chest and wrapped them around his neck. He didn't move. His hands remained on the wall behind her. He knew if they came off the wall they would explore every inch of each other. It was an insurance that it would not go any further than the kiss. He heard her let out a little whimper of his name. He knew she was trying very hard to make it seem like she knew what she was doing. It had become known to him that she had never kissed a man before, not like this. Madhu mumbled through the kiss. "Please touch me. Hold me tight against you." Her voice was a soft panting.

He felt his right arm leave the safety of the wall behind her and find its way to her waist. Within moments it found its way up her back into her thick hair. He pulled it tilting her head to the side, gazing at her briefly, and then deepened the kiss. Madhu's hands squeezed his hair into her fingers and pushed her body upon him further.

Do not ruin her. What the hell am I doing? This has to stop now! She is-

Sultan felt Madhu's hands run down the sides of his ribs all the way  to his waist. She slowly began to pull his shirt out. Once his shirt was free she unbuttoned what was left unopened. He felt  the  naked bare skin of her hands on his chest. She removed her gloves and tossed them to the floor. The moan that came out of him didn't sound like him. Her touch didn't feel like any other woman's touch. His body had burned for it, called for it, and was getting to the point of demanding for her. God she was all he fantasized about since  they had met and now it was real. Madhu whispered, "It has to be you. It has always been you." She reached up behind her head and undid her light blue satin dress. Madhu slowly pushed it down her body as she watched him watch her. It fell to the floor at her feet. Madhu's under garment found the same fate until she stood before him naked in the moonlight. She reached forward and slid his shirt from his body trailing it down his arms. Her hands were trembling. He took her hand in his and gazed into her eyes. "You do understand what you are asking me Madhubala? Madhu nodded silently. He scooped her up into his arms and kissed her passionately. All of a sudden Madhu had felt dizzy from the force of his passion for her. She felt it in his kiss. Madhu understood at that moment why he had not kissed her before. He loved her, she knew it now.

He pulled her leg up and settled it around his hip. His body was burning for her. He had always burned for her and now it was undeniable to them both. He could no longer hide it from her and he was not going to stop himself from trying. She deserved to be shown what he had felt for her after all these years. He placed the tip of his finger on her neck and made a line down to her belly. His lips trailed along after his finger. Madhu let her head fall back. He clasped her br***t in his hand, placing his mouth over her n****e. Madhu ran her hand through his long hair and pulled him closer to her. The feeling of his tongue playing with hers was unlike anything she had imagined it to be. He took more of her into his mouth as he squeezed her flesh tightly in his hand. The thought of being gentle was not possible. He has wanted her for as far back as he could remember and now she lay beneath him with a passion that is matched to his.

PRESS LIKE & COMMENT!!!

Edited by Nazmaa - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnnStyles thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Me firstt :D wow whatt a hottt one ;) i simply love ur writtings dear...keep writing :D & plz plz add me to ur PM list                                          Edited by Aneri401 - 11 years ago
Sophronia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
RESRES!!! 
sooo happy to see more sulbala os's !!!! <3 =D 

editing as im readingπŸ˜ƒ

OMGGG SJJHDJKDSADKSDSM WOW THIS IS SO INTENSE AND IM BARELY HALF WAY!!!

You like to play games and flirt. Ok then." He pulled her chin up to face him. "Then flirt with me. Come on Madhu, tease me."

^^*DEAD* β˜ΊοΈ hayeee how i wish that was me instead of madhu, ufff sultaan i would tease you all day everyday πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

~stil editing~

"He took his shirt off to give her a little push. "

OH EM GEE ARE YOU TRYNA KILL ME GURL!!πŸ˜›β˜ΊοΈ WJKDKSDHHKDDH I CAN JUST IMAGINE HIS BEAUTIFUL TONED CHEST JSHDSDKLDDJSDJK 

~stil editing~

okay i just died and went to heaven after reading that kiss WOW that was so passionate and intense and ahhh ive gone to jannatul sulbala LOOOL β˜ΊοΈ

_______
i feel so sad i finished off my post but it just cleared what i said =( so gonna do it again =)

JHSJHDSKJDJD JSJHDJADNJ OJSJKDNJJD BFDHFDH OMGOMGOMGOMG WOWWW I LIKE LITERALLY DIED AT THE LAST BIT AAHHH!!!!!!
SULBALA SR HHELP IM GONE *THUD*

THE PASSION THE ROMANCE THE INTENSITY THE LOVE SULTAN HAS FOR HER JUS EVERYTHING IS SO AMAZING WOW WOW WOW I LOVED THIS OS!!!!!! β˜ΊοΈπŸ‘

BLUSHING BEETROOT HEHE AND MY BECHARI LAPPY SCREEN ALMOST CAUGHT FIRE :( πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

Your writing is phenomenal seriously i really hope to see many more works from you, you are such a talented writer πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ 

Im sooo sooo  happy after reading this OS its like made my love for sulbala increase 10fold!!!! πŸ˜³

Im gonna send this OS to my other sulbala lovers wow if there was a 'love' button i would click that for this OS!

if and when you do write more OS's please please pm me!!! =) 

this was just simply superb πŸ‘

Iqz =) x
Edited by L0V3 - 11 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
OMGGG

i ll defo send this writing to cvs after sulbala luvstory stars

this is beyond amazing man

jus imagining it on avishti is giving me goosebumps

u r a gifted writer

Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
WhoAAA... So my SM pair invokes the passion in writers... Wow!! 

That was too hot to handle ... :D
Edited by Rolzz - 11 years ago
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
HAGZHAHAGZHAHAH still dying from the hotness of this OS! Haaaye when he told her to tease & flirt with him frickking hell that was too hot to handle!☺️☺️ the last part made me die completely<3 doo write more sulbala OS's you are such a great writerπŸ€—
Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG...OMG...WOWWW.πŸ‘...i was getting the goosebumps...ufff SUPER HOTTT...I could totally imagine SULBALA in that situation...πŸ˜‰...anything CLOSE to your OS in the show wud be a TREAT to watch for us SULBALAians...Please add me to ur PM list...πŸ˜›...SUPERB writing dear...awesome description of the way SULTAN wud be maddd at MADHU when he is in luv her...here is a SEXY song to go with ur OS...I was listening to this while reading ur OS & it just FIT sooo welll πŸ˜‰

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=Fh-fpWnMSig[/YOUTUBE]

Soldier, Take a side
The Beast tried to hold you
Fire..
Hunger...
Had to try
Every night just a hopeless lie

And I'll be like Sugar
Call me
Tell me how you like it,
Tell me Stories
Baby I'll follow your lead,
Take me to the wild; I've been lonely..

Nightjar...
Stay Outside
When the wind tries to own ya
Fly.

Reckless..
Foolish Pride..
And I know, yeah I know that you want this
Tonight..

Nothing like Sugar 
Hold me
We cud be a secret OR the Real thing
Honey, I'm hollow
Fill me 

CurryMonsta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
niceEdited by shmurr - 11 years ago
Vsoujanya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
YAY! after reading your OS I am just becoming a bigger fan of Madhu and Sultan. Awesome! πŸ‘
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Wow that was seriously extremely, extremely hot i nearly died when he told her to flirt with him and when he took of his shirt and she started touching him i was gone that was a amazing. Sulbala fans are proving to hot to handle with their writing just like the couple.