Frequent Posters

Ireena7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: princessunara

Farhan Khan didn't knew Sanaya Irani

Farhan Khan didn't knew Sanaya Irani
Farhan Khan

Much was said and written about the actor, who will be seen romancing opposite Sanaya Irani in Sony TV's newly launched show Chanchan. Many big names were approached for the role but destiny finalized newbie Farhan Khan as the male lead opposite Sanaya Irani.

Though Farhan is said to be a rookie actor, he is indeed not new to the industry. " My entire family belongs to this industry however I was not earlier keen on being part of this glamour world. I was focused on sports and really wanted to do a great career, wanted to participate in the Olympics but nothing went right in my way."

Now, Farhan will be paired opposite to Sanaya Irani, who is senior to him as a TV actor. "Frankly speaking I had never been in touch with Television so far. I never watched a daily soap therefore, I never knew who is Sanaya," states Farhan.

" In fact, I was finalized a week back after hundreds of auditions and I was told that I will be paired opposite to Sanaya. Interestingly, at that time I never knew who she is but only after doing few research on internet and after meeting her I realized that she is a very known face on TV," adds Farhan.

"So it will be a learning experience for me as an actor for sure," signs off Farhan.

Will Farhan-Sanaya jodi will be the next rising jodi of small screen is something to wait and watch

Credit : RJ2012

I just love this line 

"So it will be a learning experience for me as an actor for sure," signs off Farhan.

He is right...He will learn acting from our doll as other actors learned 😉

ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
if anyone's interested in using:P

LuvuKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

obviously u'll have the same reason as me considering we speak the same language😆😳

see we want SanAn!!!! cute and adorable!! 😳

Johny said sounth indians have anotehr problem with the meaning.. i won't say it here..but our reason is more ok considering what it means for them!
it is deffa out!

yes Sunara..i understand both the meanings 😉

DreamsFlyFree thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Ragz Di'  I was Looking for 1 😳 

They Look Awesome together <3 
LuvuKhushi thumbnail

I hope he landed here!! hahah and also his own page and our advice to him on how to behave with barbie doll and jsut how lucky he is!! 😆

yes even i also wish but at the same time scared too coz of if any negative comment...
he has got 58 fans within 2 days 😊
GodhuliLogon thumbnail
no new thread yet ?

the new pic of farhan is awesome .. he looks like some movie hero of south .. thank God we have tall lead ..

after seeing the new pics .. im just smiling all day .. they just clicked so nicely . .. hopefully onscreen they do wonders..
rehann thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RJ2012

sorry for the double post the article is already shared by mishti_17, i didn't knew that.😛

It's ok... sometime it do happen😳
LuvuKhushi thumbnail

Originally posted by: SublimeSanz..

if anyone's interested in using:P

wooow nice edit 👍🏼
rehann thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Aphrodite88

and google did a googly on us and showed us farhan akhtar's pictures 🤣