Shri Ram aware of his infinite supremacy???

Poll

Lord Shri Ram was.............

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Stalwart. thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Hello Everyone😊

Read the following and give your opinion!

Valmiki Ramayan - Ayodhya Kanda - Chapter 53

(Shri Ram speaking to Lakshman)
1)"what man however deluded, what father on account of a woman, at his own will and pleasure, abandon a son like myself?
2)"Alas, Kaikeyi's son Bharata (alone) is happy along with his wife. Like an overlord, he is going to enjoy the prosperous kingdom of Kosala."
3)"Father is superannuated. I am staying in the forest. Bharata will become the prime head for the entire kingdom."
4)"It seems that Kaikeyi came into our house, oh good brother, to bring about an end to Dasaratha, to send me into exile and to secure kingship for Bharata."

and this from Yuddha Kanda - Shri Ram thinks himself to be a Human Being and asks the celestial beings about his identity ("I think of myself to be a human being, by name Rama, the son of Dasaratha. You, as a gracious Divinity, tell me that which I as such really am like this?")

What do you feel?😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
mein is test mein bhi fail hongi πŸ€”...i will flunk for sure πŸ˜­ my answer is i dont know😭  really i wanna know weather shri ram lakshman and sita were aware of their supreme power πŸ€”
Stalwart. thumbnail

Originally posted by: arti07

mein is test mein bhi fail hongi πŸ€”...i will flunk for sure πŸ˜­ my answer is i dont know😭  really i wanna know weather shri ram lakshman and sita were aware of their supreme power πŸ€”

Answer ko chodo after doing all this research (since 6 months) what do you feel today?😳
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
For me, Shri Ram was always aware of his divinity but never exhibited it. I cannot imagine God not knowing about his divinity, it's a very strange concept.πŸ€” Since Shri Ram was born a human, he lived like a human but I am firmly believe that he was always aware about his divinity and what needed to be done to defeat Ravab.
Incense thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krishni51

Answer ko chodo after doing all this research (since 6 months) what do you feel today?😳

i think they were aware... the four brothers and sitaji were aware who they were they just acted indifferently...
take for example the golden deer incident never understood  why Janaki fell in love with a particular deer when there were thousands of deer roaming about in the jungle. They were there in the jungle for more than ten years and to be enticed so much tht she ignored lakshmana advice is bit hard to convince she was a yogi she was detached from all the worldy pleasures how come this deer smitten her so much and y cant lord rama recognize mareech wen lakshmana confidently decalred its mareech ...strange isnt it.?πŸ˜•πŸ˜‰
then how sita allowed ravana to abdcut her wen she was powerful enough to protect herself with a blade of grass...😳
lord lakshmana always knew lord rama was vishnu avtaar didnt we get it in the previous epi wen he questioned why lord rama carried away in the emotions forget his real self  look at the words 
"If you are not able to endure this suffering that has befallen you, what other man, who is of the common run and of meagre strength, will bear it? What living beings do calamites not visit? They impinge on a man like fire and recede in an instant. If when afflicted, you actually consume (all) the worlds with your heroic lustre, where O tiger among men, will created beings in distress get relief?" if you are going to blaze away worlds with your radiance in your ruefulness, to where the ordinary people in rue shall go for solace, really..."
 these dialogues have a deeper meaning...it wasnt a ordinary conversation between two brothers...but a conversation between a celestial being and a supreme being... lakshmana  was stopping the supreme from the destruction. he reminded him not to forget himself and carried away in the emotion  ...the dialogues spoken by lakshmana  likens to Bhagavad Gita, as its terse version...😳
there is one incident wen lord rama decided to dry to the ocean he threatened the ocean  y doesnt he recognize him  he said
"O, Sea the abode of demons! You are not able to recognize my valor or prowess through your intelligence .You will indeed get repentance at my hands." its the first time lord rama hinted his real identity perhaps he knew it...
lakshmana was aware of his divine power he knew if lord rama would take the drastic step the whole universe would end so he  rushed towards Rama and said: "No further, no farther" and took hold of the bow.O, honorable man! Even without the destruction of the ocean, the purpose of you the greatest hero will be fulfilled.person like you do not fall into the sway of anger. You see some durable and noble alternative"... here also we got the clue tht lord rama and lakshman were aware of their power πŸ˜³

there are other instances too but jaane do already wrote a essay on it...πŸ˜† eeesh hopeless me i wrote a big essay in poll questions πŸ˜†

Edited by arti07 - 11 years ago
Stalwart. thumbnail

@Arti πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘I want to quote but I'll do that later!

Yes , you're right and the instances you mentioned always ring in my mind when I put this question to me!

But yet there are some scenes which can produce a different opinion like those mentioned above and...Sita Devi linking the situations faced by her to her previous Karma(deeds) or ill fate???
πŸ˜•Also there is something like this spoken by Shri Ram!πŸ€”

Thanks a lot for sharing all these here😊

Edited by Krishni51 - 11 years ago
Stalwart. thumbnail

@Arti so you can cast your vote knowπŸ˜†
Incense thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krishni51

@Arti so you can cast your vote knowπŸ˜†

okies but i will flunk😭