Users

Frequent Posters

Aenna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Tuba_KSG

OOh my my πŸ˜²πŸ‘ ..
I want a corner To bang my head -__-
i m here Only yr .. update krO so that i can comment 😳 ..

Kya update do update de chuki hu..
Next update ke liye wait to karna padega...
manvilover18 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome teaser...😳
plzzz update it quick...
really excited to read next update...
Edited by manvilover18 - 10 years ago
Tuba_KSG thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aenna

Kya update do update de chuki hu..
Next update ke liye wait to karna padega...

pichli century me dia ta update , kitna time hogya UPDATE Ko ..
Aenna thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tuba_KSG

pichli century me dia ta update , kitna time hogya UPDATE Ko ..

Lol.. πŸ˜† I will update soon...
Aenna thumbnail

Originally posted by: manvilover18

awesome teaser...😳

plzzz update it quick...
really excited to read next update...

Aww...will update. Asap πŸ˜‰
Aenna thumbnail
UPDATING

IN

FEW

MINS...
πŸ˜‰
Aenna thumbnail
Aiyoo... namaste...to all ji...lolz missed me huh??? well I missed u all...nd here I m with a new update nd I dedicate dis update to my velli behna ankita..lolzz she ordered me to update..nd to d one who was eager to read next part Tuba...luv u both...nd kittu I didnt forgot u lol..I toh always luv u my dushman...    πŸ˜†

PART-5

manvi's pov.

I hurriedly entered d class... I no "gori mem" was taking attendence nd as usual I was late nd my name had already been called out.. so as I entered...,without thinking whom m cutting in btw I spoke

"Me too present miss maya"

nd with dis everyone's gaze was on me..but my gaze was still on miss maya.coz she was looking vry angry nd was ready to burst on me so to melt her anger I gv her my beautiful wide smile... lol ya she is d sweetest teacher ever nd I was her fav student..

we are like frenz nd once she told me dat whenever she saw me smiling she forgets all her anger nd pain...ya pain lets not discuss about it now...so ya I was looking at her smiling widelynd as usual she cudnt resist my smile nd smiled in return..yaaay dat means she forgive me...nd then I was about to enter as I was still standing on d entrance of d class.

I stopped in my track to see d two hazel brown eyes looking at me lovingly...umm lovingly is dat so..I don't no its just dat I felt dem so deep...nd I can see d hidden pain..dont no wat was dat.. but den as I moved my gaze from his eyes I saw him looking at me with his month flung open..lol I no m hot but he isn't less..wait wat did I just said...arggg wats happening to me..

. I just shook my head ndwas about to move to my seat wen suddenly sumthing clicked in my mind... Dat stupid guy whom I was looking at smilingly was Sitting at my seat... How cud her???

VIRAT'S Pov.

I was staring at her from d tym she had entered d class... I was noticing her every expression.. first how she was smiling at miss maya..trying to melt her anger..nd den her beautiful smile turned into a widest 1.. without turning my eyes from her I got it.. dat...miss maya wud hv forgave her dats y she was smiling widely nd den her beautiful sparkling brown eyes turned towards me...

nd then our eyes met...I dont no wat was happening but I just loved her eyes... her eyes were conveying d msg of pureness... nd innocence which I think no 1 can resist... then suddenly she moved her eyes away from mine nd was looking me properly..nd then I noticed she was smirking... ahh I got dat I was looking at her with my mouth flung open..I quickly closed it.. she was about to move towards me wen I noticed her expression changing.

.her wide smile just faded away nd anger took over...she was looking at me furiously..gosh d girl who was looking soo innocent just a min ago...was now looking not less den any tigress.. I quickly moved my gaze away from her nd started looking her nd dere... nd den I felt her moving towards me... god help me... y I hv a feeling dat she is just gona attack lyk a hungry tigeress..

MANVI'S Pov.

I moved towards my seat which was occupied by dis wierd creature... I stood in front of him nd spoke..

"oh so u wana mess with me huh???" I replied furiously...nd den as expected he replied in a scared tone...

"umm actually I dont.." he was about to make sum excuze wen I interrupted. .

"dont just don't act so smart ok.. I no u sat here purposely coz here d ppl must hv told u dat its my seat...didn't they??"I asked him in a loud voice which took every1s attention towards us... then he again tried to speak..

"ya but.."

"but what huh?? nobody is allowed to sit at my seat get dat vry clear...nd" I was speaking without giving him any chance wen he cut me in btw...how dare he???

VIRAT'S Pov.

uff I was having loss of words wen she was actually scolding me infront of d whole class.. coz I was busy staring at her... but den as her raised her voice I came back to myself.. woooh how cud I just listen to what she was saying.. virat man get a grip... she is nthg but a wierd creature...nd den without thinking anything I cut her btw..her stupid lecture of m d bst..no 1 is allowed to sit here etc etc..

"and what huh?? hey miss whatever...I just dont care who u r nd nobody can stop me from sitting here u also get that clear.." now as I came into my real avtar everybody was shocked...including her...nd den she spoke..

"what do u think u r huh??? u r new here so be in ur limits"she spoke showing me her little finger... nd then I entangled my finger with hers nd replied..

"no I will not... what will u do huh?? I will sit here only!!!" I spoke proudly while locking her finger tightly..

."u will not" she replied tightening d grip of d finger equally... god she is sumthing man...

"I will"...nd den we both started with...I will nd will not ... den suddenly miss maya interrupted..

"Shut up u both... I dont wana hear a single from u both now.. sit down on ur seat"... miss maya shouted angrily nd we both took our fingers back nd den she miss manvi d wierd spoke..

"ya mam m sitting tell him to move away from my seat"... she said looking at me...nd den I glare at her nd spoke

"no mam tell her I came her first so she can go nd find sumother seat for herself"...nd we were again about to start wen miss maya ordered..

"both of u keep quite nd sit dere together. .. now no more discussions..nd nobody will now change d seat u both will sit together"...

"what??????"

we both said together...nd den miss maya gv us a glare so we quickly settled down on d same seat..dont no y but I was sumwhere happy... uff sumthing is wrong with me...

MANVI'S Pov.

we sat on d same seat...arggg I hate him already..he is d first guy who tried to mess with me nd I will not leave him... miss maya started teaching wen I looked at him from d corners of my eyes..nd he also looked at me nd winked.. ;) how dare he... I was shocked...I looked at him opening my eyes widely...nd spoke

"you... arggg I will see u!!!!"

as I said dat he started coming closure to me..nd I was moving back...but then I noticed I was at d edge of d seat..nd if I will move more I will fall so I stopped dere...nd he came closure to ears nd whispered...

"I will wait for u after d class do come nd see me.."...what...he..is just arggg ...now he is laughing at me wooow... I will not leave him!!!... I moved my face to other side... nd den d bell ranged d class was over nd it was d first tym I cudnt concentrate just coz of him..

I quickly took my hand bag moved out of d class furiously... he was enjoying teasing me..ryt now I will not let him leave in peace here...I was moving towards d canteen where my frenz must be waiting...wen I felt a grip on my wrist nd den sum1 pulled me in a empty classroom... which was dark I was about to shout wen sum1 put his hand on my mouth... I got scared!!!...

VIRAT'S Pov.

I saw her moving out of d class furiously..nd gawwd she was looking super hot... I really enjoyed teasing her... she is rally sumthing man I thought to tease her more... so I ran towards d room from where she was to pass.. nd before she cud go further I pulled her in dat room...nd as I no she will definitely shout..

so to prevent dat I closed her mouth with my hand... I no she must be scared so I opened d lights nd as saw me..she opened her eyes widely... I smiled nd spoke...

"cool miss extra hot cake...cool" as I said dat she blinked her eyes nd moved dem other side.. nd then I removed my hand from her mouth...nd put my hands on d walls blocking her way to escape.. den suddenly she spoke loudly

"what d hell is dis huh???" I smiled at her nd spoke while bending towards her ears..

" u said u wanted to see me so I took u here nd u can see me as much as u want..." I replied nd she made a face nd spoke

" oh really I dont think dis trick of urs will work..so dont even try..nd.."

she was going on with her lecture of how every guy here had tried dis nd all... but I was busy staring at her I dont no wen my gaze moved from her eyes to her lips... she was still speaking...making wierd expressions..on describing every guy here..lolzz she is looking soo cute..

I was just looking at her lips which were moving so softly...I felt an unknown desire to claim them... to just taste her juicy lips... so without thinking anything I did dat...I pulled her towards me nd wrapped my arms around her... waist nd then..

"SEAL"

ahh I felt d world stopped!!! dere was pin dropped silence...

"whats happening"

den I realised dat I kissed her...

Oops m still kissing her...

without thinking I just closed my eyes nd started kissing her passionately... but den I realised dat she was numb... I was about to move away wen I felt her responding... with equal passion... I was shocked!!!!!!!

gosh it was my turn to went numb...

End...

lolzz I no it was bakwass... plzz forgive me dis tym... I m actually busy coz tomorrow is my exam... nd see here I m updating... so hv sum mercy on me nd guys dats wat I wanted to say dat my exams started but ya dey r just for a week...so after dat only I will update.. coz dere is not a single preparation leave...n m damn busy...so I will update after my exams...nd dats y i hv given a long update so gv me ur lovely feedbacks..ndwish me luck..

luv aenna
😳 πŸ˜† Edited by Aenna - 10 years ago
pink1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice update maya like her
and in first meeting he attract toward her
and start teasing her update soon
and best of luck for exam
JESNIA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail