punam2712 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
SO RK AND ARYAN ARE GETTING ALONG
MADHU IS CURIOUS TO KNOW THEIR HISTORY AND RK'S FEELINGS FOR HER
saijahnavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
really i want this happen on show too.hope it will come true...

as always ur update was really great and thanks for pm.
continue soon waiting for ur next update eagerly😊
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow beautiful!!!
luved it..
CrazyCryztal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

nice update !!!

continue soon...

mishtyDD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wonderful. wished u were in the MB cvs team. please continue soon want to read how RK will regain her trust
76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Lovely OS , Waiting for more ðŸ˜› !
sweetangels thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Just went though the whole OS so far, waiting for the next update :)
UK_VS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Part I: Page 1; Part II: Page 6; Part III: Page 8; Part IV: Page 10; Part V: Page 15
Part VI (FINAL):

Madhu realized that she would always love RK BUT she could not trust him. For me, trust and love go hand in hand. How am I supposed to trust RK ever? I made up my mind..I would return to the chawl. I could not get hurt again. Yes, I LOVED RK, Yes, I WANTED HIM, but I could NOT TRUST him. I did not share my decision with RK. Kaka knocked and I knew it was time up. Sultan must have asked Aryan to return. It was evident that RK and Aryan enjoyed each other's company..both were kids. One was stubborn and the other was cute.

RK felt a stab in his heart as he walked with Aryan. Aryan bid Madhu and me good bye and left with Kaka. I looked at Madhu and figured that I owed her answers. I walked up to her and said "Mujhe pata hai ki tumare pass sawal hai aur mein tumare sawal ka jawab doonga". Madhu was stunned and shocked. She asked me to say it all...I did from the start about papa, mom, Rashika and Sultan and then the biggest SHOCKER my reason/s for the revenge drama. I agreed that I had plotted my revenge BUT the loser in the drama was ME, RK and not she, Madhubala. I was so acclimatised to being a loser that I chose to lose the best thing in my life. Madhu was speechless...she had tears and I wiped them just like old times. I told her about papa's sucide, Rashika-Sultan's love story. I had told her everything that made up RK and she looked at me and said "Mein tumare vishwas kaise karoon, RK". I was in a state of disbelief. I held her in my arms and told her that she had to give me another chance. But Madhu was unsure...I could read it. I was losing her and could not allow it.

Madhu felt the pain that Sultan had felt. I had loved and lost and so did he. The difference was my love was in front of me begging for a second chance. How many people get that? RK wanted to prove his love, to prove that she was his and he hers, prove that they were meant to be. I was in a dilemma...I did not know. I closed my eyes and thought of Bapa to give me courage and strength. I needed him and could not LIVE WITHOUT RK but TRUST??? How??? I had to get away from him and the hospital. I told him that I needed to rest. He understood and left.

RK walked out in a huff. First Sultan and now Madhu. How was I supposed get her back? I was running out of ideas and then thought of the one person who was my protector: SULTAN. I wanted to meet him, talk to him and ask him. How do I get the woman of my dreams and woman I love? HOW, DAMN IT.

Sultan was in his den when Kaka announced a visitor. I was in no mood but I sensed RK's presence. I looked up and saw my little one...RK looked at me with love but the arrogant RK was still there. RK said " Waise mein underworld se zyada talukat nahi raktha lekin kya kare kabhi kabhi pyar aur mohabat kinch lata hai". I asked him to get to the point as I had no time. He said "Mujhe tumari madat chaiye". I said "Kaisi madat". He said "Madhubala" and I told him "Jab ghee seedhi ungli se nahi manthi, toh ungli tedi ki jaathi hai".

RK smiled. I had figured an idea to get Madhu back. Since she was so keen to run away from me, I would force into my world where she could not escape me or my love. I looked at Sultan and smirked. Sultan grinned back. I thought "Madhubala, meri jaan...ek naya ishq, ek naya junoon aur ek nayi duniya...meri duniya jahan se tum bhagna chathi thi"...ahaan.

(Guys, I am losing interest in the show so it is hard to write the OS but I hope you have enjoyed this part". I will be back soon with a new story (heroine track) provided I am still a MB fan.

Edited by UK_VS - 11 years ago
Nian4life thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Amazingg update!! 
Loved it, looking forword to RK's plan! 
Update soon
nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
amazing update
continue soon