Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saijahnavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
to be frank i enjoyed it alot and huh plz give more bonding between aryan and rk.because they r mama and banja..so i want to see their attachment😊...plz
nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Superb Updates
Continue Soon
Thanks For The PM
Marie_789 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow really nice update.

Pl update little long next time.

Thanx for PM
PM me when you update.
punam2712 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
SO RK AND SULTAN ARE RELATED BUT THERE IS MORE TO THE STORY
RK CAN NOW RELATE TO SULTAN AND HIS FEELINGS FOR RISHIKA
UK_VS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Guys. I hope something similar happens in the serial also.

Part I: Page 1; Part II: Page 6; Part III: Page 8; Part IV: Page 10
Part V:

Sultan had to leave India but could not. He had to complete his revenge with Bhujang. Why did he return? Why did Aryan meet Madhu? Oh! God, why was RK still my weakness...I still loved him...Aryan limped into the room and asked me to take him to Madhu. I refused. Aryan asked me about Radha ji and I replied that she was some one close. Aryan continued "Mujhe RK se milna hai; woh bahut hasantha hai mujhe aur Madhu se bhi. Main ne use promise kiya tha". I looked at Kaka and requested him to accompany Aryan. I could not stop Aryan from meeting his MAMA. Rashika would have been so happy...I could sense it.

In the hospital, Madhu was observing Maa and Maa argue over post op recuperation. Maa wanted me at the RK mansion and my Maa negatated saying that RK had lost me. RK walked in and glared at my mom. In his usual manner, he requested the mothers to leave and pray for my recovery. He told them there was still time before my release and he might just take me to London. He told them that he was there to decide on his Biwi's future...so let him. I stared at him and wanted him to scream at him but his look shushed me. Maa and Maa left. RK called for Bittuji and said "Ek guard lag dijiye bahar, Mujhe aur Meri Biwi ko koi disturb na kare" I said "RK" and he said " Biwi, bahut din ho gaya tum ne mujh par chilya nahi...to tum chila wo aur mein tume kiss kartha rahoonga". I could feel my cheeks blush but also so angry. Who the hell did he think he was? He read my thoughts and said "Tumara Right Kameena" and winked. Bittuji followed his orders to the tee.

RK slipped in with Madhu in her bed. She resisted and I persisted. It had been sooo long and I was sure about my feelings for her. Now I had to convince her of the same. Madhu looked at me and said " Tum yahan kya kar rahe ho". I said " Toh mein nurse ke saath ja woon. Waise bhi yahan ke nurses hai bahut khuboosurat". Madhu was speechless and said "RK, tum" I said " Haan biwi, mein hi mein". Madhu asked me about Sultan and before I could share the story..there was a knock on the door. I was sooo angry and walked to shout at the guard for disturbing us. As I opened to door, I saw an old man and the kid. Aryan was frigthened and I relaxed...something about the kid made me feel good. Aryan said "Madhu" and Biwi happily called out "Aryan". Aryan limped into the room.

I, Aryan walked to Madhu. She was smiling and her husband was looking at me. I struggled to sit next to her owing to my leg. RK swooped me in his arms and said, "Tum stool pe nahi, Madhu ke saat baito; waise mein apni biwi ke saath kisi ko bitatha nahi, lekin tum mujh jaise handsome aur sexy ho...toh baith jao". I happily sat next to Madhu and asked her about her health. She said she was feeling better and soon she would wrestle me. But I insisted that I wanted to wrestle her now. She wanted to but could not so RK stepped in. He told me that I should wrestle him and not Madhu as Madhu would break my hands just like she broke his. He smiled and I loved his smile...he reminded me of mom as seen in her pictures. RK and I started to wrestle. He was strong but he let me win just like Madhu did. I was upset and RK asked me the reason as I had won. I told him that he had let me win as he felt sorry for me as I had a bad leg. RK looked at me and said, "Kisne kaha ki tumara tang karab hai..Tumara tang karab nahi thode teda hai. Doctors usko theek kara saktha hai. Little Star, Jo jeeta wahi Sikandar and tum Sikandar ho". I looked at him and said "Mein Sikandar nahi, Aryan hoon". RK looked at me and said " Acha tum "Aryan Sikandar" ho". I told him "Mein Aryan Sikandar Sultan hoon" I felt nice so I HUGGED him. RK was stunned but he responsded with a tight HUG. He whispered to me and said "SORRY, MAINE TUMARE TANG KE BAARE AISA KAHA". I looked at him and said "KOI BAATH NAHI, RK". RK and I hugged again. This time I felt RK's tears.

Madhu looked at the scene between RK and Aryan. I was shocked, stunned and surprised. I saw a new side to RK...God, this ex husband was so confusing. How was I going to handle the Black Sun in my life. I thought I HATED HIM BUT I KNEW IT WAS NOT TRUE. I LOVED HIM..HE WAS MY ISHQ AND JUNOON. I had to get answers from him and SOON. It struck me that my bikda bacha and Aryan had a painful childhood. God, I WANTED TO WIPE HIS PAIN BUT ALSO WANTED TO SLEEP WITH HIM...Madhubala Shamsher Malik aka Madhubala Rishab Kundra had fallen in love all over again with RK, the SuperStar. I sighed and smiled at the same time. 
Edited by UK_VS - 11 years ago
anvikaatti7799 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
verrry beautiful pls continue,waiting
Crazy_Arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
As usual very nice update
next pt update fast
tinkerred10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I love this story...u write so beautifully :-)
continue soon :-):-):-):-):-):-):-)
nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Superb Update
Continue Soon
Thank You For The PM
Marie_789 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Really nice update.

Thanx for PM