Ek Thi Naayka

Episode Discussion Thread - Mouli Ganguly Epi

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
And here is a EDT to discuss the Mouli Ganguly episodes of the weekend. I will open one each weekend from now on. 😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
watched "Ek Thi Naayka" tonite for the first time..ws soo soo happy to c my fav trio of KKR- Sudha jee-Mouli-Yash back...🥳🥳... bt Sumona aka Natasha of BALH stole the show last nite...she ws doin good job in BALH..bt today i felt lik i ws seein new sumona..she ws SOO SOO FAB as the VAMP..👏👏👏👏👏... No wonder Ekta's choices r PERFECT most of the times..

they used Kahin Kisi Roz BG music in kal ka epi...i felt soo good as aftr ages i ws listenin to them...n Sudha jee...she had only few scenes...bt i must say NOBODY CAN PLAY a PERFECT VAMP other than her...Hats off to her..👏👏👏👏..

waiitn for tonite's epi...

PS : Thnx shreya for this thread...plz do make EDT in advance frm next week...😊
Minionite thumbnail
I don't know. I felt Sumona was forcefully acting in that last scene. She was making me laugh more than scaring me. 😕😆

And yep I'll open the EDT on Fridays from now on. I actually came up with the idea out of nowhere. 😆
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
sumona din make me scare...Bt Sudha jee indeed did on her first scene... but overall acting wise i STILL feel Sumona did a fab job vich i din xpect this much..
Minionite thumbnail
Sudha jee is awesome! I loved her acting.

BTW, didn't you feel that Mouli yelled really weirdly when Dheeraj touched her on the shoulder in the kitchen? I felt she screamed really loudly and it was a bit overdone.

Sumona's acting was really good. I just felt it was overdone in the last scene.
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Mouli ka performance ws nice...i felt reel ka real mein ho raha tha..🤣..lik Laboni outshined Tannu,,.i felt Sumona also outshined Mouli vich ws supposed to be Mouli's show..😆
Minionite thumbnail
Well to each their own thinking. 😃 I just felt some scenes were overdone. I was laughing more than getting scared. 😆

Tomorrow's going to be interesting. Konkana is making a full special appearance. 😉
Edited by KS_Shreya - 11 years ago
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
ny idea in vich epi EK will do cameo?i want it to be for Smriti jee's ETN epis..😎
Minionite thumbnail
That would be epic. 😎

And what about Emraan Hashmi's appearance? I want it to be in Kritika Kamra's episode. 😛
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
i guess he mayb shown in last week of ETN...

so u a Kritika fan?😊