Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zzz15 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Vedo...is it weird that I scrolled down to see your first VM?? LOL. Because I did!! UFF...ACKKK...LOVE AnSh/SidYushaNot much of a OS/FF/etc reader not even on the last (my first) forum I was on, nothing against reading mind you, actually love too, but when it comes to daily soaps, for some reason it's the VMs that really get to me. As well as the AVIs, but mostly the VMs...hence the obsessive posting/spamming LOL๐Ÿ˜‰..on a more serious note Vedo, what a beautiful blog!! ๐Ÿ‘Well done!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

...ok is it weird that I still want/hope to see these two as AnSh??? *SIGH* One of the most perfect love stories on Indian television, ruined. ๐Ÿ˜•
Stupid Colors. ๐Ÿคข

Edited by yaherd15 - 11 years ago
fastforward thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beograd

New Petition..please sign if you haven't already and pass it on to others...

http://www.change.org/petitions/sidyusha-get-them-together-in-a-show

Please... Thanks.

Just signed the petition and shared on FB too.
Siya_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: yaherd15

Vedo...is it weird that I scrolled down to see your first VM?? LOL. Because I did!! UFF...ACKKK...LOVE AnSh/SidYusha..

...ok is it weird that I still want/hope to see these two as AnSh??? *SIGH* One of the most perfect love stories on Indian television, ruined. 
Stupid Colors. 

It's not weird, Shama. I want it too. But same old story, you know it, stopped hoping because I don't want to be disappointed/hurt etc. etc. They should've closed the show before they replaced Prats - that's how it should have been on their list of possibilities.
zzz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shivandi

It's not weird, Shama. I want it too. But same old story, you know it, stopped hoping because I don't want to be disappointed/hurt etc. etc. They should've closed the show before they replaced Prats - that's how it should have been on their list of possibilities.

Sigh...I know. but honestly this was the best story ever...well I shall keep hoping until I can no longer hope. Plus I don't see anyone pairing them again anyways, TV couples never get repeated unless its for a second season. Even with a petition going and bugging them forever, case in point, Aditi and Harshad fans bugged everyone so much that Ekta personally tweeted about how she would never cast/work with those two ever again (just the end of 2012??) and apparently they even bugged Colors Head as well.And that show that they did together ended in 2010...so you can imagine my skepticism..๐Ÿ˜•

Anywhoo...I am not one to stop others from hoping for SidYusha pairing again in another show, but I have more hope for Prats coming back on BV, than with Sid again in another show...even if Sid did quit...probably take a whole other miracle for that pairing to happen again...*SIGH* 

I REALLY hate Colors..๐Ÿคข They had perfection in their hands and botched it for us all and didn't even have the courtesy to give viewers what they wanted before the replacement. GRR

*off to vent again* (you should all know where by now ๐Ÿ˜†)
Edited by yaherd15 - 11 years ago
Siya_ thumbnail

Sigh...I know. but honestly this was the best story ever...well I shall keep hoping until I can no longer hope. Plus I don't see anyone pairing them again anyways, TV couples never get repeated unless its for a second season even if you do have a petition going and bug them forever, case in point, Aditi and Harshad fans bugged everyone so much that Ekta personally tweeted about how she would never cast/work with those two ever again and apparently they even bugged Colors Head as well.And that show that they did together ended in 2010...so you can imagine my skepticism..๐Ÿ˜•

Anywhoo...I am not one to stop others from hoping for SidYusha pairing again in another show, but I have more hope for Prats coming back on BV, than with Sid again in another show...even if Sid did quit...probably take a whole other miracle for that to happen...*SIGH* 

I REALLY hate Colors..๐Ÿคข They had perfection in their hands and botched it for us all and didn't even have the courtesy to give viewers what they wanted before the replacement. GRR

*off to vent again* (you should all know where by now ๐Ÿ˜†)

As I told you before, don't let my hopelessness have any effect on your hopefulness, ever, please ๐Ÿค— And lol, we're opposites in this way, I can't help but hope for them in another show. ๐Ÿ˜†

And I knoww. I know Anandi is the main character, and therefore they couldn't have ended her storyline and moved to someone else, but they should have at least considered it. ๐Ÿ˜• Ganga is just waiting to become the new central BV anyway. Every thing should have been done...show closed, main character and focus shifted...before they did this. As I said, they clearly think actors are just katputlis and the audience idiots without standards or emotions.

But whatever, they're wrong, and we're going to keep showering our love on the one who deserves it.
Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail
ajeeb dastaan hai yeh
kahaan shuru kahaan khattam
yeh manzilein hai kaun si
na woh samaj sake na hum...

I am back...who missed me! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail

Vedo...is it weird that I scrolled down to see your first VM?? LOL. Because I did!! UFF...ACKKK...LOVE AnSh/SidYushaNot much of a OS/FF/etc reader not even on the last (my first) forum I was on, nothing against reading mind you, actually love too, but when it comes to daily soaps, for some reason it's the VMs that really get to me. As well as the AVIs, but mostly the VMs...hence the obsessive posting/spamming LOL๐Ÿ˜‰..on a more serious note Vedo, what a beautiful blog!! ๐Ÿ‘Well done!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

It isn't weird that you did that Shamz...what's weird is that you didn't leave a comment!! ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† 

Thank you sweetie! ๐Ÿค—

Siya_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vedo

ajeeb dastaan hai yeh
kahaan shuru kahaan khattam
yeh manzilein hai kaun si
na woh samaj sake na hum...

I am back...who missed me! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I did! ๐Ÿค— I especially wanted to see your siggy after that picture I posted, because it has that gorgeous picture (among the many gorgeous pictures), of our Anandi kadoing a different blue pallu. She looks even more ethereal than normal.
Bikica_Biki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
                                    Girls  Congratulations!     SY   AT-2 ๐Ÿ‘
                                           From me to all  -SidYusha๐Ÿ˜ณ

zzz
Edited by Bikica - 11 years ago
Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shivandi

I did! ๐Ÿค— I especially wanted to see your siggy after that picture I posted, because it has that gorgeous picture (among the many gorgeous pictures), of our Anandi kadoing a different blue pallu. She looks even more ethereal than normal.

Awww! ๐Ÿค—

Yeh wali:

I am so in love with this one...HHHAAAYYYEEE!  โค๏ธ