RK Thank You For Your Exertion

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
rk thank you for that apology note for mom and biwi😳 he is so cute. he knows his mistake and now he is ready to apology. it is never too late to fix the damage and rk is starting to put all the pieces together. a man who bows his head down when he knows he is wrong is the right man. people says he has a major ego problem and he does and why not a man like rk he is bound to have ego but he can also keep that ego aside when he has to correct his mistake and today in my eyes rk's respect has increased👏

we all know how stubborn rk can be when he has to apology to someone. i think he has not said this word *I am sorry* for a long time but his effort is increasing😳 i am just happy that he agree that he made a mistake and was ready to admit it. slowly but surely he is going to redeem himself. one step at a time and today i am happy he made that much
endeavour to go up to BIWI and wanted to say sorry but alas that moment some dude had to enter like shit man🤢

anyways rishbala scene was cute. as always this two coming together is like soul coming to the show and the show becomes alive. for me rk effort to say sorry for his mistake took the cake away from it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angel-33 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice post
I too liked Rishbala scene
xxAqeelahxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh man Rk is tooo cute yaar , writing a note ... for mom and biwi
yeah i have respect for him from seeing this , am glad he understood that he did a mistake and wanted to mend it ... he is beginning to realise which is a great thing and ur right is will take time but this is a step for redemption :)
MuneebaSheikh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
awsum post bani🤗
Rk always makes us fall in love wid him na , he knows he had done sumthng wrong so he was fine wid saying sorry n tht rishbala moment was beautiful loved  it , after a long tym a beautiful moment 😊

abhaylovepia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
nice post agree with you hope in future cvs provide us solid reason what ever he done to 
Destinyhope0305 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice post . 😳 but he got long way to go coz he did very wrong wit madhu 😭
annu_ms thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome post👍🏼. Its not the first time when she shouted at some heroin he sent sweets to her as apology.
Mystic_nights_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
lovely post bani
RK is just to sweet
love him
VD rocks
LOL before RK cud apologize, Sultan ka love letter aa gaya 😆😆...ab RK ka new pyaar aa gaya, Madhu ko jald bhool jayega 😛😆
WTH with those fake news of Sultan v/s RK on Colors today? 🤔... upar se this Radha ji 😡
kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
RK tusi great ho 
Photobucket