wheres the old aamna must read

adol thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
WELL THATS SAYS IT ALL ,it has now come public that she is not the same aamna that we used to see 8 years ago ,sorry to say she has become greedy and money centric and thats the reason that her career has failed big time ,your work should be your passion and money is a part of it but here its opposite really sad and more sad is that i dont think anyone in future would take a risk to cast her in any show as her reputation has been badly affected in this show and secondly her behaviour is like she is ruling the industry where the reality is different ,i wonder where has that kashish disapeared in aamna which we used to love so much ,only memories left😒 the sole reason behind her consecutive failure is herself and her attitude😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ezria_Fan_4ever thumbnail
I just hope this doesnt affect raqeshs career...money aint everythin...she shud also think about d fans of d show...this is gonna tarnish her career real bad!!!
Aamnakideewani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i think we should wait to listen Aamna atleast 
Aamnakideewani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i think we should w8 for Aamna's verdict
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Amna and Kashish are two different people so we cant say Amna was like Kashish.

I used to feel sorry that the PH let the actors down. But looks like the PH is getting the same back. I feel sorry for RaQesh for being associated with this show. He deserves better.

This show is going down in TV history but for all the wrong reasons.

adol thumbnail
sorry to say tarnish her career is a mild statement ,to me her career is sadly over ,i dont think no one would ever now cast her forget films not even in tv and thats the saddest part ,i dont know what has happened to aamna
Remsi thumbnail
She disheartened me and broke all my trust yet I want to believe in her
😭
adol thumbnail
it says ALLAH NEVER LIKES THOSE PEOPLE WHO HAVE ATTITUDE AND TAKABUR IN THEMSELVES and sadly thats the reason why her career has floped ,i mean from her attitude who would like to work with her ,i dont think any co star would like to work with her and destroy his image feel sorry for raqesh i feel raqesh himself wouldnt remember aamna in good words
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wow, what did she do? someone fill me up
kashishdabest thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I actually don't blame Aamna for doing this...can you imagine your doing a job and your under a contract and one day your Manager comes and says to you, your job ends in the next 2 weeks..find yourself something else to do..it is not easy at all..same goes with this..she will be out of work and not only Aamna but the other actors too..they lost there way of earning...as well as that the weak storyline of the show and the confusion of the PH and creatives has only made it more difficult..Aamna made her come back in this show and Raqesh after finding success in Maryada selected this role..it had a lot of potential but they ruined the show...no one in today's time will work without being paid...thats not just Aamna its all of us..if that was the case we would all be doing voluntary work..you need money to survive...that doesn't mean Aamna isn't passionate about her job...what difference does it make if the money is given after the job is done or before...the point is it would solve issues thats all..