Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Muskaan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: madhoo

Good points Muskaan and Nikki.

Mukaan, what you said about dowry.  What I don't understand is that when Gagan's parents very openly demanded the gold and cash from Damini's father, how come Damini and her dad did not immediately went to the police and compliant right there and then?  Had they done that then, Gagan's parents wouldn't have had any other option but to accept Damini without any dowry.  Now whether Damini wanted to be part of this disgusting family is a different discussion.

Nikki: exactly!!  Why she married him in the first place when Gagan told Damini and her father up front that his parents won't accept her is beyond my understanding.

My thoughts are same regarding the letter.  I mean yes I understand that she was madly in love with him and yes love makes one blind, but does it also make a person stupid?  On one end he's saying that he'll convince his parents now, especially now that they have a kid.  And at the same time, he's asking her to write a letter which states that she's not married to him.  Girl!!  No offence, but it's obvious that you're stupid, but I'm just wondering how stupid are you?

And finally yes, why was Damini so desperate to go back to him when she knew that he's world's #1 lier?!!

Yes, majority Gagan was at fault, but hate to say this, Damini wasn't totally innocent either.  And don't get me wrong girls, but really I don't support their decision about the baby either.  I mean they could've waited until Gagan's parents had accepted her, but'

Don't get me wrong, I can personally relate to this situation.  I have been married for an year now and my in-laws and my parents, they both want us to start our family, but I have put our foot down until I know that we can afford a kid, I'm not even going to think about it.  I think it's high time in India that women stand up and speak; especially if it's regarding their education, their marriage and/or getting pregnant.

@red: Agree with you. The girl was working in a company that means she was educated enough to understand that dowry is a crime. But, on the other hand, even educated people willingly give dowry...🤢 She should deny marrying Gagan... That was the best thing she could do. She lost her father because of this idiot no.1.😡

@blue: Absolutely... They planned for the child at the wrong time, wrong place too (It was Damini's house, not Gagan's)...  Agree with you. Indian population is rising just because unplanned pregnancies are increasing. Some couples dont think about their financial position and they produce 3 kids...🤢 Sometimes, families force them to do so...

This should be stopped. The girl should say NO...👏
madhoo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Muskaan92

@red: Agree with you. The girl was working in a company that means she was educated enough to understand that dowry is a crime. But, on the other hand, even educated people willingly give dowry...🤢 She should deny marrying Gagan... That was the best thing she could do. She lost her father because of this idiot no.1.😡

@blue: Absolutely... They planned for the child at the wrong time, wrong place too (It was Damini's house, not Gagan's)...  Agree with you. Indian population is rising just because unplanned pregnancies are increasing. Some couples dont think about their financial position and they produce 3 kids...🤢 Sometimes, families force them to do so...

This should be stopped. The girl should say NO...👏

If educated people can not raise their voice against crime, then what's the use of your education?  No, I'm not expecting all educated people to do a rally against crime or anything, but at least, if there's a crime happening in front of your eyes, don't just ignore it and pretend it's not there!! Angry

The problem with girls is that they give in too easily, but like I said, they need to stand up and speak.  It doesn't matter what you say, as long as you start speaking, trust me, people will listen.  But if you're going to sit in a corner and be someone's doormat, no one gives the damn about you.  Take Damini's case for example.  No one knew about her until her neighbours told her to stand up and speak.  And wolia!!  As soon as she start talking, she got a lot of people's attention.  So, girls, start talking and like Muskaan said, learn to say NO.
Nikki. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You two are absolutiy right 👏
I don't know what more to add to this 

It was both of their faults
Love made Damini so stupid that she couldn't understand what that so called husband of hers was saying. 😡

Muskaan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nikki.

You two are absolutiy right 👏

I don't know what more to add to this 

It was both of their faults
Love made Damini so stupid that she couldn't understand what that so called husband of hers was saying. 😡

Thank you dear...😊
Even I was angry on Damini on that. That was not her innocence but her foolishness...😡