TB:Aleeza Khan in Crime Patrol

.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Aleeza Khan in Crime Patrol

Aleeza Khan to do three episodes in Crime Patrol...

Edited by .Tanya. - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Muskaan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Rated and Commented.

Thanks for posting here...
Muskaan92 thumbnail
Please Rate and Comment on the article...
You can comment twice...

Please Do It...

Crime Patrol is the Best...

Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Commented and Rated it. 😊
Muskaan92 thumbnail
It means that Damini's story will be of three episodes just like that Bhatinda's rape case...

Interesting...

Waiting for the episode.
Nikki. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
First episode was okay.
Alezza is a nice actress and the love story was kinda cute.
I really feel like killing Gagan.
He got married twice 🤢

Btw that baby was simply adorable
Muskaan92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki.

First episode was okay.
Alezza is a nice actress and the love story was kinda cute.
I really feel like killing Gagan.
He got married twice 🤢

Btw that baby was simply adorable

Right. Her acting was natural. I also felt like killing that Gagan.
He didnt seem to be a nice and decent man from the beginning only.  His tone on phone was doubtful. He asked in a tempting tone-"Aap check karne aayengi..??"🤢 The way he talked with Damini when they met for the first time was disgusting. He leaned forward to talk to her...😡 Such an indecent manner of talking to an unknown young girl...

And of course, later, I think he was interested only in using her body and staying in her house...
Once Damini became pregnant and gave birth to a daughter, he ran away and married another girl...😡

The parents were pathetic. They openly demanded gold and cash from the girl's family...How cheap..such people should be hanged to death...
Nikki. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Muskaan92

Right. Her acting was natural. I also felt like killing that Gagan.
He didnt seem to be a nice and decent man from the beginning only.  His tone on phone was doubtful. He asked in a tempting tone-"Aap check karne aayengi..??"🤢 The way he talked with Damini when they met for the first time was disgusting. He leaned forward to talk to her...😡 Such an indecent manner of talking to an unknown young girl...

And of course, later, I think he was interested only in using her body and staying in her house...
Once Damini became pregnant and gave birth to a daughter, he ran away and married another girl...😡

The parents were pathetic. They openly demanded gold and cash from the girl's family...How cheap..such people should be hanged to death...

Oh i missed the first 10 mins so i did not see that disgusting part ðŸ¤¢
I don't understand why she married him in the first place he already said his parents wont agree because they wanted dowry its her fault that she believed him in the first place.

In the second episode we saw that he made her write the letter that she will not be his wife therefore but he also said that he will tell his parents that he had a girl. I mean didn't she understand what he meant that his parents will never accept her.

Why is she keen on getting him back why didn't she ask for money support allowance that would have been a better way  
Muskaan92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki.

Oh i missed the first 10 mins so i did not see that disgusting part ðŸ¤¢
I don't understand why she married him in the first place he already said his parents wont agree because they wanted dowry its her fault that she believed him in the first place.

In the second episode we saw that he made her write the letter that she will not be his wife therefore but he also said that he will tell his parents that he had a girl. I mean didn't she understand what he meant that his parents will never accept her.

Why is she keen on getting him back why didn't she ask for money support allowance that would have been a better way  

Agreed. The girl is also at fault. But, just around 10%. The major sin is of Gagan who cheated on her and his own daughter...😡 The girl just loved him unconditionally and he took advantage of her...
madhoo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Good points Muskaan and Nikki.

Mukaan, what you said about dowry.  What I don't understand is that when Gagan's parents very openly demanded the gold and cash from Damini's father, how come Damini and her dad did not immediately went to the police and compliant right there and then?  Had they done that then, Gagan's parents wouldn't have had any other option but to accept Damini without any dowry.  Now whether Damini wanted to be part of this disgusting family is a different discussion.

Nikki: exactly!!  Why she married him in the first place when Gagan told Damini and her father up front that his parents won't accept her is beyond my understanding.

My thoughts are same regarding the letter.  I mean yes I understand that she was madly in love with him and yes love makes one blind, but does it also make a person stupid?  On one end he's saying that he'll convince his parents now, especially now that they have a kid.  And at the same time, he's asking her to write a letter which states that she's not married to him.  Girl!!  No offence, but it's obvious that you're stupid, but I'm just wondering how stupid are you?

And finally yes, why was Damini so desperate to go back to him when she knew that he's world's #1 lier?!!

Yes, majority Gagan was at fault, but hate to say this, Damini wasn't totally innocent either.  And don't get me wrong girls, but really I don't support their decision about the baby either.  I mean they could've waited until Gagan's parents had accepted her, but…

Don't get me wrong, I can personally relate to this situation.  I have been married for an year now and my in-laws and my parents, they both want us to start our family, but I have put our foot down until I know that we can afford a kid, I'm not even going to think about it.  I think it's high time in India that women stand up and speak; especially if it's regarding their education, their marriage and/or getting pregnant.