Mujhe karvi cheesein pasand hain

miss_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
I have just started watching this show, my mum has always watched it, but I've recently started for bulbul viaan, I think they are just tooo adorable together, I've gone back on YouTube, n I think I have seen all their scenes together now! I just had to make a post on today's episode, when viaan told bulbul to bring him coffee, n said no sugar, no cream, mujhe karvi cheesein pasand hai, n the way he was looking at her was soo sexy!! πŸ˜³ Godd what a mindblowing scene, both of them hav awesome chemistry Edited by miss_neha - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xxRiaKapoorxx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I just started watching too!! Only for Vihaan and Bulbul! They are really amazing, and their chemistry is on FIRE πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

I cant wait to watch them fall in love!! Im already dreaming about it haha 

And, I totally agree!! I loved when Vihaan said this line today,.. he was definitely trying to tell Bulbul that he likes it when she's fiesty πŸ˜‰ ... and it was so hot and sexy β˜ΊοΈ Im in loveee haha

nice post :)

<3 Ria
Zahra123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: miss_neha

I have just started watching this show, my mum has always watched it, but I've recently started for bulbul viaan, I think they are just tooo adorable together, I've gone back on YouTube, n I think I have seen all their scenes together now! I just had to make a post on today's episode, when viaan told bulbul to bring him coffee, n said no sugar, no cream, mujhe karvi cheesein pasand hai, n the way he was looking at her was soo sexy!! πŸ˜³ Godd what a mindblowing scene, both of them hav awesome chemistry

I know right.

I watched just that scene more than 20 times already.

good post
soni595 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Same here, I started watching this show with the new generation being introduced in the show. I cannot wait till Vibu's love story progresses!!

Yep, I loved the look on Bulbul's face when Vihaan said that to her. He is the perfect anecdote to her bitterness!

Keep smiling,
Soni
angelic.pari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yes yes yes... πŸ˜† i never stop laughing when vihaan teases bulbul 🀣 and that coffee scene was just too hilarious... bulbul was like "i should better keep quiet..." πŸ˜†