Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Koeli thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: EXPELLIARMUS

I did what you both suggested, and luckily I found the person within my first ten PMs.

Although I have no idea why I was blocked, I'm glad my problem was solved!

Thanks again for your help.

once this happened to me... but that time we could only send 20 people at a time so it was easier for me to track... lol glad that your problem got solved.
JalebiHearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Can someone help me to find a Arnav and Khushi FF which does NOT have much hindi as I dont know how to read it very well, I can only understand it when I hear it. 
Thank you in advance =) 
Koeli thumbnail

Originally posted by: JalebiHearts

Hi Can someone help me to find a Arnav and Khushi FF which does NOT have much hindi as I dont know how to read it very well, I can only understand it when I hear it. 

Thank you in advance =) 

no a days most of the FF's hindi lines are translated in hindi... i guess you can check many of them... there are many FFs which are in english. Check those FFs whose first Chapter is written in English...
JalebiHearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: appy_indy-KD

no a days most of the FF's hindi lines are translated in hindi... i guess you can check many of them... there are many FFs which are in english. Check those FFs whose first Chapter is written in English...

I do know a few such as Caged Hues and Broken Wings but other than them Ihave looked everywhere but couldnt find any others. Anyway thank you for trying to help me at least =)
Preet.Kc thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: JalebiHearts

I do know a few such as Caged Hues and Broken Wings but other than them Ihave looked everywhere but couldnt find any others. Anyway thank you for trying to help me at least =)

Do you want a index of FanFictions maybe you can read just the start and then see if it is written well of not ðŸ˜ƒ
McdreamyKSG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Hey can anyone suggest me some good Armaan-Ridhima Fanfics?😊
Koeli thumbnail

Originally posted by: McdreamyKSG

Hey can anyone suggest me some good Armaan-Ridhima Fanfics?😊

you can check the index

pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Hey, can my first and second reply please be deleted from this post? -

Thank you. :) x
crazydream thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hey,
Can u give me the link of members list. I want to search a member. How do I do??
Preet.Kc thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: crazydream

Hey,
Can u give me the link of members list. I want to search a member. How do I do??

Here you go