14/3 Dragon Club:Ramayan or Mahabharat ??

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

Credit for this gorgeous  banner goes to Maham (Allbut1)!

------------------------------------------------------

Just a Reminder to all .. These r the following TB Articles we got this week .. So if u have not yet maxed out your 3 comments in these Articles , then plss do it right now πŸ˜³

Akash throws hot tea on Yash in Punar Vivah!

Shakti Mohan to perform in ICC Durban in South Africa!

Debina and Gurmeet Choudhary cheer for Jay-Mahhi

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Episode Take

Today's episode looked almost like Women's day Celebration with different portrayal of women .. Almost like how women can hv so many faces .. If we hv the powerpuff girls like Aarti-Paridi  standing up against Injustice πŸ˜Ž  , Then we hv a mother like Gayatri too  who is in extreme dilemma when it comes to her biological son vs her son of 30 yrs , and then we hv a witch like Ishita too whose obsession for Yash seems to slowly destroy rest of the relationships in the family  ... There is a phrase in hindi "Naari tere kitne roop " .. thats exactly what today's episode was all about πŸ˜ƒ

Aarti and Paridi ... The Powerpuff girls ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

I can say today was return of powerpuff girls β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ .. Hats off to Paridi and Aarti for rebelilng against Gayatri's deicison πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ .. Both have their different ways to rebel .. Paridi is more direct on your face while Aarti is respectful but knows how to give her firm opinion when it comes to her husband's self-respect πŸ‘πŸΌ

Loved the way Aarti confronts Gayatri today by directly asking her the reason behind her sudden step-motherly treatment towards Yash ; Aarti has no issues with Gayatri wanting to shower all the love on her biological son for all those 30 yrs but Aarti has issues if  her husband's dignity and self-respect is compromised in the process πŸ‘πŸΌ... Kudos to Aarti for telling it directly to Gayatri that as a wife she will not tolerate this humiliation of her husband and if tomorrow Yash's patience gives up then she will not stop him either πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...The fact that Gayatri could not even look into Aarti's eyes today while defending AKash , says it all 😊.. Even Gayatri knows her decision is partial and she is simply being unfair to Yash just because he is Radha's son and thats the reason why she could not look into Aarti's eyes when she was defending Akash ... Today Aarti proved that she  is first Yash's wife and then a bahu and so when it comes to her husband's self-respect she will not tolerate this nonsense anymore πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...Her last line to Gayatri about how those 9 months becomes bigger than 30 yrs of love because of one blood connection was spot on ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Coming to Paridi , she was a firecracker today ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️... First she directly says it in front of Vidhi and Aarti that Gayatri's treatment as a mother is extremely unfair since its not just about Akash or Yash but its about giving fair treatment to all sons and bahus of this house rather than showering all power and rights only on Akash-Ishita as if they r all nobody in the house πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...I loved Paridi's frank nature here when she talks about their future which is so human in this case because its natural to get insecure about your future in a joint family when u  see the head of the family is blindly giving away everything to just one son and bahu while rest r given step treatment when they too hv equal rights in the house ... Also loved the way Paridi rebelled in the last part when Gayatri tried to accuse her for necklace stealing πŸ‘πŸ‘.. Paridi will not take all this nonsense from anyone especially when she is today's girl and herself comes from a modern cultures family πŸ‘πŸΌ...

I m hoping that tomorrow Aarti too gives it back to Gayatri and does not take all that blaming nonsense from Gayatri regarding the necklace stealing fiasco ...

All said and done  ... today's episode belongs to two powerpuff girls Aarti and Paridi πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Gayatri .. A mother in dilemma .. But is she faking it πŸ€”

After reading all spoilers and watching today's episode , I m sort of reserving my comments about Gayatri now πŸ˜•

I have a feeling that Gayatri knows something .. Mayb one fine day she overheard Akash talking to some goon regarding killing Yash if he is not given his rights in Scindia mansion and so out of fear Gayatri is desperate to give all rights to AKash even if its at the cost of Yash's humiliation since by doing this at least Yash's life will b saved and one brother will not end up killing another brother πŸ€”...Mayb later we will b shown a flashback where we see Gayatri overhearing Akash's convo with someone about killing Yash ...

So Gayatri thinks if I give all the rights to Akash , at least my Yash's life will b saved and if I dont do this and eventually Akash leaves the house , then he might attack Yash anytime to take his revenge but if Akash is given everything and he remains in front of her eyes , then he will not cause any harm to Yash πŸ€”

I m saying this not only based on the tata sky spoiler we got but also the way Gayatri breaks down emotionally after telling those harsh words about Yash in front of Aarti and once Aarti leaves , we see Gayatri's emotional outburst which sort of indicates that in front of Aarti , mayb Gayatri was faking and trying to show she has turned totally selfish against Yash when in reality she might b doing all this for Yash's betterment only πŸ€”/... When Gayatri  abuses Yash's blood  , I noticed her moist eyes as if she was finding it extremely difficult to use such cheap words against Yash and so unless I m 100% sure about Gayatri's intentions , I dunno whether to really talk about her or not πŸ˜•

This overnight change in Gayatri is looking extremely fishy to me ... Something is not right here πŸ˜•.. Also she very well knows that Akash took the locker keys in end but still she goes and accuses Paridi-Aarti for the necklace stealing fiasco ... Its almost like Gayatri is delberately turning a blind eye towards Akash and trying her best to become the villain in front of Aarti-Yash's eyes which is giving me a feel that Gayatri mayb faking it all for Yash's life only πŸ€”

Ishita ... The Witch or Lady Macbeth or both πŸ€”

Today Ishita actually looked like a witch in that black burkha and all u needed to give her was a broomstick so that she could fly all around the house giving that evil look to all πŸ˜†

I think I was right about her plan of action .. Ishita is certainly having a plan and is playing a double game with Yash and Aarti both ... On one hand she will try to trap Aarti in this necklace stealing fiasco and on other hand she plans to punish Akash by hiring her goons and asking them to put hot water on his chest since Yash got hurt because of Akash which shows her obsession for Yash and mayb she assumes once Aarti is proved to b a thief in this necklace fiasco , then automatically Yash will start hating Aarti and then she can come close to Yash 🀒🀒...

But Ishita really underestimates AarYa's relationship here and she has on idea the extent to which Yash and Aarti trusts each other and so all this useless necklace fiasco will not break up AarYa relationship when big factors like Prashant too could not break their relationship πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Its obvious that Ishita asked those goons to punish Akash since she will not ask them to pour hot water on Yash for sure as Yash's chest is already burnt πŸ˜† , so she is taking that revenge from Akash here which actually proves the kind of obsession she has for Yash where she even goes to the extent of physically hurting her own husband if he dares to hurt Yash ...

Ishita wants both money and honey .. in this case honey for her is not Akash but Yash πŸ˜›.. So she is trying to get the biggest hurdle out of her way by getting Aarti out of the house and so she does this necklace fiasco but like I said she underestimated the power of AarYa's togetherness here and  all this will actually result in AarYa both leaving the house , thus Yash putting cold water on her so called hot hot dreams πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Overall a good episode where women stole the show and Yash's absense was never felt 😊

Edited by jyoti06 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail

The only guidelines are:

- No bashing, no bashing, no bashing

- Try not to quote long posts or multiple posts, instead use the @Name of the person you want to respond to. If you do quote, it should be when you are replying to a longer message part by part or where you bold or select a few lines to discuss.

For the list of members please refer to the PREVIOUS THREAD

If you have not joined yet ,then plss join these following threads and increase the Forum Activity πŸ˜›

AarYa Appreciation Thread - Zindagi Milegi Dobara

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From now onwards everyone in this DC post who r commenting ,liking or stalking ...plsss make sure u hv done your daily 2 comments quota in these following profiles of GC and KS πŸ˜³...

It will b better if we can comment on every actor's profile at least twice in a day so that all PV actors rankings can go up but make sure we r doing it regularly on GC and KS's profile at least πŸ˜³...

-------------------------

Edited by jyoti06 - 11 years ago
amrithatec thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Jyo..Kya title or Tibet?

it is both ramanayan and Mahabharath according to me

Arya going to vanavasam in terms of Kalugh Rama and Sita

Currently a big khuruksetra war going to held between yash vs scindia family
Zetter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
   THERE MAY BE TIMES WHEN WE ARE POWERLESS TO PREVENT INJUSTICE, 
             BUT THERE MUST NEVER BE A TIME WHEN WE FAIL TO PROTEST

Yash Suraj Pratap is facing injustice at the hands of his brother Aakash Scindia and Gayatri Scindia is enabling this injustice by turning a blind eye. Pratik was unable to stop his mother from kicking his brother Yash out of his room or from declaring the latter as his father Suraj Pratap's illegitimate son but he couldn't stay quiet anymore when he saw his mother stopping his father 4m giving Aakash a good hard slap which he needed. He let her know how cruel Aakash was. 

Aarti Yash Scindia also couldn't stay quiet any longer she knows that her husband, Yash is enduring all the taunts, humiliation for Gayatri's happiness. But when that same mother differentiates between her children, it's the saddest day of a son's life.     

Aarti lets Gayatri know that she shouldn't differentiate between her sons and that she isn't telling this because Yash is her husband but because as a mother she understands what she is going through. That doesn't mean that she will let her be unfair to the son she has raised for thirty years while trying to do right by her biological son. 

HURT LEADS TO BITTERNESS, BITTERNESS TO ANGER,
                       TRAVEL TOO FAR THAT ROAD AND THE WAY IS LOST

Aakash has been hurt many time over the years, Radha has installed great values in him but due circumstances...He was treated like a servant and that let him to have some resentment towards people of the high society. He has always weaved dreams of being apart of that very society and now that he found out that he came from one of the most prestige family in Bhopal, he wants everyone to respect him including his family but he is going about it the wrong way. He is angry that he got cheated 30yrs ago by his adoptive mother Radha and he is taking out his frustration on Yash, her biological son. 

If Aakash doesn't get his anger under control he will do something that he won't be able to take back and the very family he is longing to get respect from won't want anything to do with him.

ENVY IS THE MOST STUPID OF VICES, 
               FOR THERE IS NO SINGLE ADVANTAGE TO BE GAINED FROM IT.

Ishita is married to Aakash but she is envious of Aarti cause the latter has the love of a great man like Yash and cause Ishita thought that she would be marrying that very same man only to get dumped the day of the wedding at the aisle. 

She tries to get sympathy from Yash at every turn. When he got burn from an incident w/ her husband, she comes to his room with paste send for him by his badi maa Radha. But what she sees upon reaching the room is a very intimate moment between a husband and wife who don't care about what is going on around them. 

Aarti & Yash have always understood each other better than anyone else, without uttering a word they know what the other one is thinking, feeling...Aarti  can't bear to see Yash in pain or sad and vice versa, those two beautiful people came together and now they are one mind, body and soul.

I'LL HOLD YOU CLOSE IN MY WARM EMBRACE 
                        WHENEVER YOU FEEL SAD AND I'LL LET OUR LOVE 
                            LEAD US TO A PLACE WHERE THERE IS NO ONE 
                                                    BUT YOU AND ME

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A good episode where the two youngest bahus speaks out about the injustice going on in the SM πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

It starts with Aarti telling Gayatri that she is feeling bad that the mother-in-law who taught her everything is behaving like that resulting in G3 getting angry and asking her how dare she point fingers and her...She goes on to tell that she is small and her DIL and not to forget that she is her MIL to which Aarti says yes but when it comes to her husband's prestige she will not stay quiet and that she will question her and she will answer her...Damn Aarti isn't letting it go she means she isn't going anywhere until she gets her answers πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜›

Gayatri tells Aarti that she doesn't feel it is necessary to answer her and turns her back, Aarti tells her that she won't let her be until she answers her questions...Aarti wants to know how can G3 differentiate like that and treats Yash like a step child, G3 tells her that she isn't differentiating and why can't they all understand that...She goes on to say that she is getting her son is rights, the son who hasn't had luxury for thirty years...she is giving him happiness so what is wrong in that...Welll Gaytri what is wrong is that you are tuning a blind eye to all his misdeeds instead of reprimanding him you are rewarding him  πŸ˜‘

Aarti tells her that it isn't wrong to give her son, Aakash happiness but she is taking away the happiness of the son whom she loved for 30 years and asks her until when she will keep defending Aakash's mistakes, Gayatri tells her that she will keep doing that...Aarti says alright but if Yash gets too angry on something and raises his hand on Aakash she shouldn't feel bad...G3 replies back saying that Yash won't do that as he as promised her and if he goes back on his word then the world will know that bad blood remains bad...she continues to say that gutter water can never be pure and holy water, Aarti looks at her with tears in her eyes and tells her that she has gotten her answer...that blood took over 30 years of love, Aarti leaves and G3 sits on her bed crying...Way to give Gayatri and reality check Aarti πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Wow I'm sorry to say that G3 doesn't know Yash at all if she thinks he would go back on his word once he makes a promise he keeps it even if it means that he will die trying no matter what Aarti said G3 should know that I guess in her case blood is ticker than water    and to say such things about Yash's blood just because is mother his poor that was juts cruel πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

Vidhi, Aarti & Pari are in the kitchen, the latter says that if one of them had done what Aakash did, Gaytri would have send them back to their parents and told them off to which Vidhi agrees and says that everything is going wrong...Pari goes on to say that by the way things are going she wouldn't be surprised if G3 doesn't find it nice that Yash is living in the servant's quarters, Vidhi tells her that they shouldn't think bad...Pari wants to know how else should they think, she asks her if she didn't see the day of the cricket match that G3 make Yash lose and gave the necklace to Ishita. Pari tells them that they should think about their future as well and that Ishita isn't as nice as she portrays herself to be...An utensil falls and roll next to Ishita's foot the latter has been standing there listening to them she looks at them angrily and leaves...Woohoo thank goodness another person besides boa sees through that facade that Ishita has up, Pari is sure on a roll she is pointing out all of the Scindias double standards πŸ‘ πŸ‘ β€οΈ haha Ishita heard what Pari thinks of her but what can she do Pari isn't afraid of her πŸ˜ˆ

Pari tells Aarti and Vidhi that they see how Ishita listens to their talks, she will go and complain to G3 just then the latter calls for her three DILs...Pari says sess she has complained not let them go and hear what Gayatri has to say...πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Pari isn't holding back anything i guess she has had enough of their hypocrisy πŸ˜› 

They are all in Gayatri's room when the latter asks Ishita what she wanted to say, she says that the necklace is a family heirloom so how can she have full rights on it...she goes on to tell G3 that her relationship with Pari, Vidhi and Aarti is older so it won't be right if she keeps it and that she doesn't want money to disrupt the relations in the house...Ishita asks her to keep it and if any of them would want to wear it they will ask her, G3 says may all of them have good intelligence like her...Please G3 you need to take off those blinders sure Ishita has intelligence to play you like a fool pfffttt even a blind man could see through her fake martyr act *RME*  haha I loved that when Pari and Vidhi nodded in agreement with Ishita, Aarti didn't even look like she cared what she was saying πŸ˜† 

Gayatri takes the keys from under her pillow and asks Aarti to keep the necklace in place handing her the keys, Aarti is hesitant when G3 tells her that she is still her MIL so to do it...Aarti hesitantly takes the keys and keep the necklace in the safe, she comes back and tells G3 that she kept it in place as she is handing the keys back to G3, Aakash comes and forwards his hand to snatch the keys away saying that he wants money...Aarti tells him if he wants money to ask G3 and why he is snatching away the keys like that...Hmmm where did Aakash come front, where he hiding somewhere in the room???...we didn't even haer nor see him entering the room or well not gonna dwell on that πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ...there was still some tension between Aarti and G3 and we could see it, Aakash needs to learn so manners but most importantly he needs to put on his big boy pants and stop acting like a spoil brat πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Aakash says that G3 is his mother as well as the money, he says that he doesn't have to ask for the money...he goes on to say that he has understood that blood is blood and that non-blood is the same, he asks Gayatri if he will have to ask for money to which G3 says no and tells him to take whatever he wants...Aakash takes the keys and goes to the safe, Aarti isn't pleased...When will G3 learn that she shouldn't enable Aakash like that, I guess she will have to learn it the hard way...Aarti was trying to teach Aakash the right way to do things which IMO is Gayatri's job but the latter showed him the wrong way instead b/t G3 & Ishita no wonder Aakash isn't changing for the better, he is going into a very dark place  

At night n Gayatri's room, someone comes in dressed all in black they go over on G3's side of the bed but the latter turns so the person bends down then the person proceeds to take the keys from under the pillow, moves to the safe and takes out the necklace...the person puts back the keys in place and then leaves the room, it was later shown that the person was no other than Ishita...he makes a phone call to someone and tells them to listen carefully that outside the Scindia Mansion's gate a photo and some money have been kept there for them...she goes on to tell them not to kill the person but to punish them, the person on the phone what's to know which punishment should the person in the photo get...She says that he has to pour hot water on his chest near his heart, she hangs up the phone and says that the work is done now she will have to wait till the AM...Seriously that is one dangerous woman, hmmm who exactly does she want to punish Yash or Aakash??? cause Yash already got hot tea on his chest closed to his heart so she wanna do the exact same thing to Aaksh for what he did to Yash and then she will blame it on Yash or on Aarti cause it's a woman who made the call and I don't think the person n the phone ever saw her...Something just occur to me, what if Ishita used Aarti's phone to make that call??? πŸ˜² πŸ˜ˆ πŸ˜ˆ

The next AM, Gayatri is in her room when boa comes and asks her for some money for the feats preparation, she opens the safe and takes of the money...she hands it to boa and as she was about to closed back the safe she sees the drawer half opened, she opens it, takes out the necklace case and is shocked to see that it is empty...She frantically searches for it, she screams out where did the necklace go, boa comes next to her and tells her that all her DILs had their eyes on the necklace...she says they won't get it so they steal it, she closes the safe and tells boa let them go...haha boa always there to put more gasoline on the fire, it is true that they were all eyeing it but she know them and know that they would never do such thing she is just looking for some entertainment πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

G3 comes and sees all the bahus in the kitchen, she remembers the day of the cricket match how much Pari wanted the necklace...she goes up to Pari holds her arm and tells Pari that she knows that she had her eyes on the necklace and since she didn't get it she stole it...Pari pulls away her arm and tells Gayatri that even though she is their elder doesn't means that she should say anything and her accusing the former of stealing is preposterous...Dayyummm Pari is taking any nonsense from anyone anymore, she has found back her voice and she will be damned if she let anyone accused her of something she didn't do πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Vidhi tries to calm Pari down by telling her that G3 was asking her not accusing her, she offers to go check it and asks where would the necklace be to which G3 tells her that she already checked and that it wasn't there...Ishita tells G3 that she keeps the keys with her, she says yes that she keeps them with her always and she remembers giving it to Aarti the last, she stops talking and looks at Aarti and vice versa...Seriously Gayatri you are going to blame your two bahus, you know that those things don't matter to Aarti so why even go there  You need to wake up and smell the coffee or should I say scheme that is going on around you πŸ˜’ πŸ€”

PRECAP: Yash is driving, some goons are pouring hot water on Aakash...Oh well the fight sequence is tomorrow πŸ˜ƒ

I missed Gurmeet in tonight's episode but I understand that the actors need some downtime as well πŸ˜‰ 

Kratika Sengar and Leena Jumani were the stars of tonight's episode along with Zahida Parveen β­οΈ β­οΈ β­οΈ...they knocked their scenes out of the park, I love the way Aarti and Pari gave Gayatri a reality check πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Edited by Zetter - 11 years ago
Sri_Radha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome title jyo..πŸ‘
Waiting for epi..
May be today they will show necklace fiasco and ishita and gayatri blaming aartiπŸ€”
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
this time change is really annoying... i have to wait an extra hour now for pv to air >_<

Z
jyoti06 thumbnail
@Zetter ; Awesome picture take πŸ‘πŸ‘.. I totally agreee about one show always protest against the injustice and thats what Aarti did yesterday by confronting Gayatri πŸ‘πŸΌ... Coming to Akash , his bitterness is getting worst and this is where I m upset with Radha .. why cant she tell something to Akash when she knows if there is one person whom Akash respects from his heart , then its her  , so why is Radha quiet πŸ˜‘...

Those AarYa caps r amazing .. they so look like made for each other 😳.. no wonder Ishhy baby feels jealous πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Great title Jyo...wonder what it is going to be Ramayan or Mahabharat too??

Great picture take Zetter. It is so true that Akash is angry at Radha and the society for treating him badly the past 30 years, so he is hell bent on taking his revenge against radha's son Yash, but he does not realize in this process he is losing himself even more infront of people who are family.  And your statement about Envy is also true.  Wish Ishita realizes where her envy is going to lead her.  Right now, it might look like she is winning with gayatri supporting her, but the end will show if she actually won or lost.

Waiting eagerly for today's show to see if we get to see the dushum dushum and the necklace fiasco.  But before that waiting to hear the completion of gayatri arti conversation.
Sri_Radha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Zetter: Superb pic takeπŸ‘ πŸ‘ 
amrithatec thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Remember this Dcians??

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuL2hMwyTRU[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by anituram - 11 years ago