HT - welcome must go off air . . .

Akki_Kundal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Welcome-Baazi Mehmaan Nawazi Ki
A show that was supposed to be about food, guests and celebrities has ended up becoming a big mess of fights and rude remarks. It is more or less, a diluted version of Bigg Boss. Every week five celebrities come together and take turns at dining at each other's house. But all too often, they pass snide remarks on the food, the home and even the participants' past. And that's a big turn-off. The content isn't driven by food anymore. That explains the low TRPs for this seven-week-old show.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ree1306 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
😆 Yes i read the article in the newspaper..! Well if u compare it wid the international version den its very obvious that the show is pathetically scripted..! They seriously need to do away with d fights n bad-mouthing n start concentrating on the concept of the show which obviously is food n mehmaan nawaazi..! They seem to have lost track completely..!
BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^ I think all the shows are made by people who are associated with our soap dramas and so have to add masala. I started watching MasterChef India and I get so bugged that more than about food, I see emotions and drama