Frequent Posters

Senpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Megher_Palok

So the Last page is finally here 😭 *Sigh*

Its amazing...Loved it πŸ€— A perfect reunion πŸ‘πŸΌ

Is there any random pages coming further ?!! πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰

In a hurry...so a short comment πŸ˜† ...but just Loved d whole FF including last updt ❀️

Thank u soo much Poo for giving us this awesome treat πŸ‘ ⭐️ πŸ€—

Hilaaa Peu girl πŸ€—πŸ€—!!! First of all a BIG FAT thanks for having me put through this idea of coming up with something! I did give the credit to you on my initial post later had to remove it for some reasons! Thanks a lot girl for making me do this! And thanks to your continuous support throughout the FF! πŸ€—
Senpoo thumbnail

Originally posted by: blmadhuri

Awesome FF PooπŸ‘..Read all the parts at one go..Liked ur way of dealing with 12 years of leapπŸ‘πŸΌ..Ur an awesome Writer Poo⭐️..U have beautifully penned down what was in our minds and what we all would like to see...Brilliant n Loved it very much❀️

One of the best FF that I have come across in the forum and thank u for writing such an amazing FFπŸ‘πŸ€—..

Hi Madhuri! Thanks for reading the FF in one sitting! That wud be the best compliment for me! πŸ€— And thanks for all those lovely words! I am very humbled!πŸ˜ƒ
kiru_maau thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
it was a beautiful ending Poo... very very sweet😊
would love to read your upcoming pages too...
Kahani toh abhi shuru hui hai naaπŸ˜†

Keep it upπŸ‘
-TheInstigator- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Beautiful Ending Poo!
Loved it to the core !😊
Thanks for the PM 

Eagerly waiting for ur Nxt FF !
dsgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Poo πŸ€—
A perfect ending to a perfect story...dis has been one of best FFs i hv ever read...i actually got addicted to it and now dat its over i guess I'll read d whole FF again..just loved it..and yes dat letter was perfect..there couldn't hv been a better reunion of addu and mohan...

Now i hope to read some of d random pages from Bhatnagars..will be curiously waiting πŸ˜ƒ
Senpoo thumbnail

Originally posted by: kiru_maau

it was a beautiful ending Poo... very very sweet😊

would love to read your upcoming pages too...
Kahani toh abhi shuru hui hai naaπŸ˜†

Keep it upπŸ‘

Hi Kiru πŸ€—! Thanks a lot for coming out of your den and posting comments on my pages! Sure means a lot! And thanks for all your lovely comments!
Senpoo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ridz.Instigator

Beautiful Ending Poo!
Loved it to the core !😊
Thanks for the PM 

Eagerly waiting for ur Nxt FF !

Hiya Rida πŸ€—! Thanks for all your likes and comments throughout my pages on this FF!!! Next FF? Not sure, though! But thanks for your eagerness! πŸ˜ƒ
Senpoo thumbnail

Originally posted by: dsgirl

Poo πŸ€—
A perfect ending to a perfect story...dis has been one of best FFs i hv ever read...i actually got addicted to it and now dat its over i guess I'll read d whole FF again..just loved it..and yes dat letter was perfect..there couldn't hv been a better reunion of addu and mohan...

Now i hope to read some of d random pages from Bhatnagars..will be curiously waiting πŸ˜ƒ

Hiyyaaa Dhara girl πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—!!!! Those are lovely comments and words you have given for me and my pages!!! I am so so delighted and humbled with your kindness! Thank you dear!
Sure, Hoping to get some interesting pages from their life to share with you all! πŸ˜‰
asmitasb thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome yaar...very well written!! :)
I felt like i'm just watchin this on screen...hope this happens!!!
saau38 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
πŸ‘I really loved  this entire story! It's so beautifully written and so true to the characters. Thank you for being so great ! We all wanted to read about mohan and megha's happy ending:) and u gave it..thnks once again!! n thnku 4 all ur pmsπŸ˜‰
Have you written other stories? Would love, love, love to read them:)