Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pravesh.P thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Wow Poo what an ending.
I was sad while reading as i knew it was the last part of ur wonderful FF. But as the story progressed and Mohan addu reunion happened, I became happy😊. 
Later when I came to know that you are coming with the next chapters of Bhatnagars life I was like super HappyπŸ˜ƒπŸ₯³
I prefer to read stories like this than seeing what is shown nowadays onscreen 

Will be waiting for the random pages 
Edited by Pravesh.P - 11 years ago
Megher_Palok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
So the Last page is finally here 😭 *Sigh*

Its amazing...Loved it πŸ€— A perfect reunion πŸ‘πŸΌ

Is there any random pages coming further ?!! πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰

In a hurry...so a short comment πŸ˜† ...but just Loved d whole FF including last updt ❀️

Thank u soo much Poo for giving us this awesome treat πŸ‘ ⭐️ πŸ€—
blmadhuri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Awesome FF PooπŸ‘..Read all the parts at one go..Liked ur way of dealing with 12 years of leapπŸ‘πŸΌ..Ur an awesome Writer Poo⭐️..U have beautifully penned down what was in our minds and what we all would like to see...Brilliant n Loved it very much❀️

One of the best FF that I have come across in the forum and thank u for writing such an amazing FFπŸ‘πŸ€—..

Senpoo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Leesan

Awww Poo, is it really , really over??! πŸ˜‰   Thanks ever so much Poo for this most wonderful series depicting the events that led up to the final reunion of the Bhatnagar family. πŸ‘   It's been an exciting journey, but sadly we're at the end! Or are we??!! πŸ˜‰ Looking forward to the next phase from the Book of  Bhatnagar Life ! Well done and much appreciated! πŸ€—

Lee... πŸ€—! Thanks for all your lovely comments on my pages! All those encouraging words brought me here to the last page of this FF!!! I cudn't have done without all your support! πŸ˜ƒ

Yeah! Even I am looking forward to some wonderful pages from their diary! Hope I can steal some! πŸ˜‰

Thank you once again! πŸ€—
Senpoo thumbnail
Thank you @Meghan27 for liking my pages and consistently commenting on my pages!!! πŸ€—
Senpoo thumbnail

Originally posted by: jessiejay

Perfect  Ending...!! but will miss ua FF.. nd eagerly Waiting for  "Random pages from the Bhatnagars' Book of life"!!

Hi Jessie! Thanks to all your responses and comments! πŸ€—
And yeah even I am eager to pluck some leaves from their diary! πŸ˜‰ Hope I can do it soon!
Senpoo thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmi279

The Addu-Mohan reunion moved me to tears...well done Poo..Thanks a lot πŸ€—

Hiya Asmi πŸ€—! I'm sorry to have made you cry but I hope they were shed happily and with good feelings! πŸ˜ƒ
Thanks to all your comments and consistent support throughout this journey of mine! πŸ˜ƒ
Senpoo thumbnail

Originally posted by: thechamp0781ss

wow.. What a relief it was after watching the epi today...! :)
Awesome you are..!! Perfect story with the true nbt flavor.. In love with ur FF..!
I was a bit disappointed on reading the title, but the last line made me ecstatic yet again..:D
Will be eagerly waiting for some wonderful and amazing bhatnagars moments thru ur random pages, specially when the real nbt is losing the reason for which i watched it..!
Perfect.. Superb.. Fantabolous..!!

Hi Champ 😊! Thanks for the lovely words showering appreciations on these pages! Sure appreciate them! Thank you πŸ€—!
Hope I can keep up your ecstatic feeling through those simple moments from their life! πŸ˜ƒ
Senpoo thumbnail

Originally posted by: jia03

wonderful story and a beautiful endingπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ‘

will be eagerly waiting for your random pages😊

Thanks a lot Jia for your support and comments! πŸ€—
Hope to keep up to your eagerness for those upcoming pages! πŸ˜ƒ
Senpoo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pravesh.P

Wow Poo what an ending.

I was sad while reading as i knew it was the last part of ur wonderful FF. But as the story progressed and Mohan addu reunion happened, I became happy😊. 
Later when I came to know that you are coming with the next chapters of Bhatnagars life I was like super HappyπŸ˜ƒπŸ₯³
I prefer to read stories like this than seeing what is shown nowadays onscreen 

Will be waiting for the random pages 

Hiii Pravesh πŸ€—!!! So sweet of you to dance with joy! And very very sweet of you to have done a free marketing for my FF on MMT! πŸ˜‰ Thanks a lot for all those lovely comments all the while! πŸ˜ƒ