Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: nniks

Wow mallika I dont know wat to say.
So ppl r liking T coz they had a feeling tht anandi was still in love with jagya 🤣
and with a changed face her love changed overnight to Shiv...😆 now they dont have any shaq on Anandi otherwise they were still insecure and suspicious 😕
Ab mein kya bolu aise argument pe 🤣

I am also speechless( for a change)😆😆
divine_ram thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Don_theEvil

thanks for sharing article.. where she is slamming new actress.. kuch bhi likh dete hai.. anyways.. nice to know that its mutual decision.. all the best for pratz for good life... toral need to lot to catch up but she did.. even pratz think same.. chalo not bad... but i always miss pratz as anandi... 

I really wish prats continued the show for sometime atleast till consummation and SR scenes with shiv,
Anandi happy in her married life with shiv for sometime. This phase of anandi life would have given more popularity to prats. Bcos prats was never shown as anandi full of true love and passionate to her husband who equally adores and loves her crazily. This portrayal would have given her scope to do something different than crying/being sad all the time.
sweet_chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nniks

Wow mallika I dont know wat to say.
So ppl r liking T coz they had a feeling tht anandi was still in love with jagya 🤣
and with a changed face her love changed overnight to Shiv...😆 now they dont have any shaq on Anandi otherwise they were still insecure and suspicious 😕
Ab mein kya bolu aise argument pe 🤣

😆i will never get this argument...😆
Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Shut up! I hate arrogant people!
Blukitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Who is arrogant ?? ðŸ˜³
cosmos1 thumbnail
But where is she slamming. People write anything. She is very decent enough with her interview. I liked her spirit at this point be it she being sacked or even if it was a mutual decision. For the people who are blaming her for the Vikram Bhatt  film. We do not know what happened there were rumors. What would she do if she was approached by someone acknowledging her talent. But until now she has not done any movie which means she was honest enough to say that she's not leaving BV.

I strongly feel that she was not able to give dates and was sacked just because of this. Be it considering her health and her Moms health what ever. Also there are lots of discrepancies floating abt the audition of the replacement. Some say 20 days some say a week. All these only give a clue that she's been sacked. the  We all know she used to be unwell. Inspite of that she had shooted. One example would be the SR scenes. We also know that she had not got any vacation during the past 3 yrs like all other actors have got. Until her last shoot she fully dedicated herself to the role.

The PH could have made some arrangements to give her some time off. In this interview she is very diplomatic. What ever may be the reason of conflict between PH and Prats, the 3 years of dedication of being Anandi has also made her innerself strong. I applaud you for this Prats.

Originally posted by: shwetyi

Pratyusha Banerjee seems rejuvenated back from her Gao vacation, completely unaware of the tsunami she has caused among her fans.

Pratyusha clarifies, "There is no reason as such. It was a mutual discussion between me and my channel. The talks were on for a few months that I wanted to quit.

"Moreover, it was getting stressful. I couldn't shoot for long hours as my mother was unwell and just had surgery. I can't compromise with my mom's health. It was a mutual decision with the channel to quit."

Thanks for sharing

@ bold parts - I hope Pratts took good care of her mother---in Goa. 

On a serious note, i hope her mother recovers soon..and i hope Pratts will have plenty of work in her hands and be successful star. 
cosmos1 thumbnail
But where is she slamming. People write anything. She is very decent enough with her interview. I liked her spirit at this point be it she being sacked or even if it was a mutual decision. For the people who are blaming her for the Vikram Bhatt  film. We do not know what happened there were rumors. What would she do if she was approached by someone acknowledging her talent. But until now she has not done any movie which means she was honest enough to say that she's not leaving BV.

I strongly feel that she was not able to give dates and was sacked just because of this. Be it considering her health and her Moms health what ever. Also there are lots of discrepancies floating abt the audition of the replacement. Some say 20 days some say a week. All these only give a clue that she's been sacked. the  We all know she used to be unwell. Inspite of that she had shooted. One example would be the SR scenes. We also know that she had not got any vacation during the past 3 yrs like all other actors have got. Until her last shoot she fully dedicated herself to the role.

The PH could have made some arrangements to give her some time off. In this interview she is very diplomatic. What ever may be the reason of conflict between PH and Prats, the 3 years of dedication of being Anandi has also made her innerself strong. I applaud you for this Prats.
sweet_chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: samvi.

Thanks for sharing

@ bold parts - I hope Pratts took good care of her mother---in Goa. 

On a serious note, i hope her mother recovers soon..and i hope Pratts will have plenty of work in her hands and be successful star. 

notice the past tense...i think her mom is now fine...so she took a vacation...nothing wrong in that?😛😉
divine_ram thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cosmos1

With fame comes sacrifices. In BV show all the actors r exceptional but who got all the fame and awards more is pratyusha. So she did not sacrifice her life for BV team but she worked hard to attain the fame from the beautiful story and portrayal of anandi. She is very lucky to get such a role and she justified it wholeheartedly.  She is clever to quit the show at peak and after getting enough fame and awards. So it's her gain and loss to leave BV now. The only losers r viewers and channel people. But instead of supporting the BV team we r cursing the show to shut down. How selfish we are.  I still think it was a mutual decision or if she did not give dates when again I don't blame the channel to sack her as u cannot shoot with BDs all the time. Cv took a major risk, and people still don't get it why they have to sack their golden goose.