And..the Bell n Swing Chronicles Started Again!

-krazyriya- thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I totally loved yesterday's epi... it was just perfect..⭐️.!

MN's scene truly took the feather on the cap!..... right from the first second to last...it was such a touching...intense...happyyy wala cuteee moment...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³..Awww i cant stop watching n adoring it...!

The Ghanti (Bell) Chronicles has started once again...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Spiderman ringing that bell... the way Nanhi felt it...😳.n ran for it...though she fell a li'l in b/w , still nothing could stop her that moment...that "tadap" for her spiderman overtook her..πŸ˜‰.! Mohan's "Aye chavvanii"... n that flying kiss..did brought a smile on her face..😳.it was giving her the relief n happiness that she's dying for since years...Awww! 😳

Mohan's jumping..climbing..etc those walls... n Nanhi was actually worried for him...😳wanted him to be careful...her expressions were to watch out for.! πŸ˜‰

those "jhoola" moments...Awww i loveddd the flashbacks they'd chosen... n the way mohan pulls her to sit beside her...she was sulking yet enjoying to sit with him after a lifetime! πŸ˜† their talks...mohan was so innocently n cutely, just like a child, talking to her...ohh i just loveee him...☺️.πŸ€—

When he was touching her chin again n again...πŸ˜† she was getting annoyed but she wasnt hating it...πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰  n when she gets up in b/w... Mohan's line "phir uth gayi"...made me rofl...πŸ˜†

Nanhi wasnt wrong either... she was just complaining as a daughter who missed her father like super hell....when she needed him the most...waited for him...his calls...or atleast a letter/msg for years...but nothing returned! And, to tell you... daughters have the full right to scold their fathers....as this the moment they actually share with their dad n no one else! The things..the pain..the anger that she cannot pour out enough in front of Megha...bcoz she cant increase her mother's pain even more.... she was crying that out infront of Mohan...😳...! She needs someone...n her "close someone" has always been her spiderman n no one else! And, if you notice...in her every complain...the one thing that hurted her the most was..."that he left without telling her..talking to her"... he did that promise to Megha na..but what abt Nanhi...she deserved to be talked to..once na...afterall as she said herself.. to her...more than Megha...her spiderman matters! 😳

Lastly, I'm glad Mohan didnt give up even till the end....his lines "waada teri maa se kia tha...tujhse nahi"...pointing at that bell..."kabhi bhi zarurat pade na...main sunn lunga" ...Yayy...πŸ˜‰
😳

Kunal n JS did a fabulous job...especially with their expressions! πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ

That was my take on yday's scene...share yours! 😳

-Varsha!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Great post,thank you!  Yours is the third post I've read on this famous NM scene in today's epi, and all have been very impressive ,highlighting something a little different each time.  You're right daughters do have the right to scold their papas from time to time , I still do! πŸ˜‰  

Somehow I hope that after Nanhi has expelled all her demons re Mohan's absence ,it sets her free to now move ahead.  She can finally start on the journey of recovery and healing once and for all. 
veena456 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
great post agree with u...loved the episode with MN scenes...u r right daughters have the full right to scold their papas...
priya-like-best thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ya ghanti and mohan ka walls se jump karke aana with music was just awesome
ramusk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
totaally luvd that scene ..hands down its the best scene yday
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Its a superb scene ,loved them ,beautiful worth watching scene.
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Great post. loved reading it. :D yes it ws vry wel shot n a tru heart 2 heart talk. kudos to Mohan for bringing it on n yet stand his ground with confidence, "mujhe meri baat kahe ne ka ek mauka to de"
N also his turning back n saying "project Talash vi addu k liye hi hai " he wanted her to know that she's wrong dat he doesn't n didnt care ford Addu n he's doing all that only for him.
N d cherry on top was ofcourse d 1st n last ghanti wali scenes Rofl !
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
N I also have huge episodes of dispute with my dad n we don't c eye to eye over so many things n I lash out on him n shed buckets of tears.. yet I love him with all my heart n he in return.
Such things doesnt change father-daughter relationship. :D Nanhi ke dil mein aj vi var var ke feelings hai wo to humne dekh hi liya aj :D
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I loved how Nanhi was being a sulking daughter complaining... She was exercising all her haq on her Spiderman ! Aawww 😳
jessiejay thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
you are absolutely right on behalf of Navika.. i agree with you. he himself said that promise is with your mom not with her.. bt y he didn't try to meet/talk to her in those past 12 years..!!  😳 ..