Will Purvi end up with Arjun or Onir?

Poll

Which couple do you think will ultimately unite?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
punjabi524 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This is more of a prediction than anything else. Vote based on what you think will actually happen in the show rather than what you want to happen. Logically speaking, do you believe Purvi will stay with Onir or will ArVi reunite?

Please vote and share your thoughts below!

However if you have nothing nice to say, it's better to say nothing at all. Do not bash any of the couples or any other members. Keep the rules and regulations of the forum in mind when you reply. 

Thanks for voting ðŸ˜Š
Edited by punjabi524 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

punjabi524 thumbnail
What a forum!!! So many votes just within minutes of posting the poll. I've been on many different forums but the PR one is by far the most active. Nice job guys!
-Mansi.- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
most of the time, the couple will be seperated, then everyone will freak out bc they will no longer be together, then the couple finally will come together. The examples are Archana-Manav and another Balaji shows example is Kasamh Se, where Jai and Bani came together at the end, so Arvi will be the same. (just my prediction, of course, just seems like something they would do.)Edited by ilovepr - 11 years ago
punjabi524 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilovepr

most of the time, the couple will be seperated, then everyone will freak out bc they will no longer be together, then the couple finally will come together. The examples are Archana-Manav and another Balaji shows example is Kasamh Se, where Jai and Bani came together at the end, so Arvi will be the same. (just my prediction, of course, just seems like something they would do.)

Good observation. That has been the case in many other serials. The CVs ultimately usually do what makes the majority of fans happy.
-Mansi.- thumbnail

Originally posted by: punjabi524

Good observation. That has been the case in many other serials. The CVs ultimately usually do what makes the majority of fans happy.

they have to ARVI has some pretty passionate fans. ðŸ˜‰ BTW: can i make your signature my status, i love what it says!!! 
punjabi524 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilovepr

they have to ARVI has some pretty passionate fans. ðŸ˜‰ BTW: can i make your signature my status, i love what it says!!! 

Absolutely! ðŸ˜Š
arvifanalways thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The biggest reason arjun and purvi will and should reunite is their daughter pari. This show will suffer if anything else is shown because Arvi fans won't accept it and it is not acceptable anyways to have a child separated from one of their parents. It is torture to do that to a child , even if it is fictional show
-Mansi.- thumbnail

Originally posted by: punjabi524

Absolutely! ðŸ˜Š

thank you SO much! I really appreciate it! ðŸ˜Š i sent u a friend request, if u would like, please accept. ðŸ˜Š
helloaamir thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Onvi!!! They are so adorable!!!
ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
The biggest reason Arrjun and Purvi should reunite is their daughter Pari. Now many viewers leave this serial for crappy track, dragging simple track too long & many others reason. Only ARVI united track to save this serial to sinking.