TOI: Ronit Roy to quit Adaalat????

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Ronit Roy to quit Adaalat?

Ronit Roy to quit Adaalat?
Ronit Roy
Ronit Roy may quit the courtroom drama series 'Adaalat', in which he plays a lawyer. This week, he is flying off to Thailand for a month-long film shoot. "After that, I'll chill out for a week or so, come back and see if I want to do the show," says Ronit. 

Is getting busy with Bollywood the reason for Ronit's decision, or is it just a 'threat' to get a hike in his fee? Well, we'll have to wait and watch. This just reminds us of Shivaji Satam ofCID fame, who had also said he was quitting a few months ago. But he's still on the show!

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Ronit-Roy-to-quit-Adaalat/articleshow/18926820.cms

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
What?!! No!!! I hope this news is just like Satam sir's news. 
Ms.SK thumbnail
^^^^  so do I.   Even though my favourite programmes are murder mystery suspense, but watch only for Ronit Roy.   (in my opinion this programme is an indian version of Perry Mason)
Minionite thumbnail
Exactly...I only watch this show for Ronit sir and Romit Raj. If even one leaves, then the show is over.

I hope Ronit sir says something on Twitter or elsewhere rubbishing this news.
Ms.SK thumbnail
let's hope he changes his mind just like article says about Shivaji Satam.   Otherwise end the show
Minionite thumbnail
Oh yes...that's true...end the show...I can't see anyone else as KD.
Ms.SK thumbnail
If Ronitji leaves and PH still go ahead with another actor but as a new character, then cannot see any actor who can carry on Ronitji's legacy

Minionite thumbnail
Exactly...Ronit sir is like the Big B of TV...like no one can replace Big B, no one can replace Ronit sir.
Ms.SK thumbnail
Too true.  That reminds me, if PH brought a bollywood actor who is not that busy, then wonder if people would watch the show.
Minionite thumbnail
Ha! The only way I would watch it is if Salman Khan or Varun Dhawan takes Ronit sir's place. ðŸ˜‰