Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Wonder What's In Kayira's Thoughts And Views ? ðŸ˜ƒ

Regarding Her Dada And Dadi Misunderstandings  ðŸ˜•

Really  ðŸ˜ƒ Hope It's 😃 Interesting ! 😉 ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜Š ðŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Manzz - 10 years ago
hunnybunch thumbnail

Phankudi enters while Nanu and Shanky discuss about the mercy killing issue. She asked him for breakfast, but he tells he will come for breakfast

Latika talking on the phone, asking to clarify about the nurse, but as phankudi enters she changed her convo. Phanku asks her why she wrote the letter to Nanu, Latika refuses but Phanku warns her and leaves. Latika thinks that now she is in trouble and she cannot even tell Rubal.

Phanku calls Adi and tells that she thinks Latika didn't do anything this time. A lovely argument between Phanku and Adi 😳

The fight over the land in Gupta family continues. Govardhan gives money to Kilash, he threw it away. He is angry coz they didnt get his permission. Govardhan decides to leave the house with Kamini. No one listens to Mr.Gupta.

Sheila gets sms saying the name of the nurse is discovered, meets Kaira, who goes out with Phanku and Adi. Preeti comes and asks Avantika if she can go out, she gets a phonecall from Samir. He calls her to office. Adi comes and complains about Phanku's dress. As the three of them are about to leave Sheila brings Ksira's phone and give to her.

Rubal tells Sheila that Latika is trying her best, as usual Rubal takes Latika's side and Sheila opposed
hunnybunch thumbnail
PaYa and Kaira at dinner, Adi meets his friend who is the owner of the restaurant. Kaira asks about what happened to Sanjay's leg. Adi tells the story and tells Kaira that if Sanjay could start a life after such terrible accident, he is sure that Kaira too can and he's with her.
Adi tries to hold Phanku's hand, she pinched him 😆
hunnybunch thumbnail
Adi tells Ksira about how they got married, omg this scene is super cute! Latika is also shown in the same restaurant

Precap : Phanku comes into Nanu's room found a paper under the tables, she looks at, Nanu at the door looks shocked.
Shiraaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
heya thx for the update..i haven't watched today's epo so can u plz tell there phn convo n restaurant wali convo in detail plz.. 
hunnybunch thumbnail

Originally posted by: sushona

heya thx for the update..i haven't watched today's epo so can u plz tell there phn convo n restaurant wali convo in detail plz..

The phone convo was about Adi teasing Phanku. He said that she is such a good that they don't even need to go for dinner and also taking Kaira with them.

At dinner
Sanju was a cricketr for Indian national team, met an accident and hence lost his legs.

Regarding their wedding. Adi tells Kaira that he stopped Phanku from getting married just like a hero. This was cute<3
Phanku teases him asking him to tell Ksira that he even told he would not even eat his fav food pasta too coz she didnt say she love him. Ksira then says that they have an awesome chemistry, and they are so funny
Shiraaz thumbnail
wow..really i nice one..
i have missed ,,:(
hunnybunch thumbnail

Originally posted by: sushona

wow..really i nice one..

i have missed ,,:(

Though there was not much development in Nanu's mystery it was a light and enjoyable episode with just once scene of irritating Rubal. PaYa dominated the episode<3
Shiraaz thumbnail
yeah thats y i wanted to see the epo..just for the PAYA scene..
hunnybunch thumbnail
Sheila and Anuj argument
Sheila insists Anuj to change the position of Rubal in the office, Anuj refuses. Anuj warns Sheila that as his family united after so long she won't be doing any thing evil now

Adi and Preeti talks about Samir, Adi keeps on pulling her leg 😆

Shanky and Nanu talks about Nanu's helplessness

Adi asks Phanku if she notices anything between Samir and Preeti

At the breakfast table Adi suggests to throw a surprise party for Preeti as the hospital project is a hit by her. Kaira refuses to attend and leaves

At kullu Gorvardhan and Phanku's mom discuss about Kilash issue

Adi calls Samir and tells about the party

Sheila brings juice for Latika, she refuses to have it, Rubal comes and make a fuss 🥱

DM dark , Preeti comes with Samir all comes out with lights

Precap: Nirmala ji enters