Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankur281 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Sorry friends...My laptop is giving problems...getting heated too quickly...Not much interested in the show any more but still sticking with it for my IF Mates...😊
ankur281 thumbnail
Adi calling Pankhu asking that he wants her to give lift from work...it being the first day in work...Pankhu mana kar diya aur phone kar diya..

Turant Sheila agayi aur keh rahi hai "I know, chhote sahar ki ladkiyo ke liye jhoot bolna kitna muskil hota hai agar jana chahti ho toh ja sakti ho, aur kuchh kam nehi hai yaha to"...Pankhu saying "No thanks, i will go finishing all the works...πŸ˜•.."

GD Mama sees Naman waiting for someone and asked his whereabouts...Naman visibly tensed kuchh behna banake nikal gaya...GD Mama understood and says "I understood you are lying to me...No matter i am there to see everything"..

Nanu asking for some hot water from Pankhu. She was turning away to bring while Kmaina rubel started to shout like hell "Hey you, serve me food, i want to have early dinner today "..Pnakhu saying " I will do it after serving Nanaji"...Rubl still barking " Hey, shanky always used to serve me on time and i dont used to get food late"..Pankhu saying "If i am the caretaker, i will do it my way. And if shanky kaka so perfect why you sacked him..So let me do it my way Rubel bhaiyya"...Rubel saying "Hey say me sir, dont forget you are a petty caretaker and me the boss (kuchh aur bhi bol liya kar sale, do mahine se ek hi line pad atka pada hai😑..mera haq aur tumhari aukad)...Nanji came hearing it down and seeing that Sheila saying " No problem pankhu you go on saying whatever you used to say'...and then shouting on Rubel in closed room before Latz " If you dont use your brain like me and go on dve"oing this, you will have only yourself to blame. "...Rubel saying " I want to show her place, In office Adi and in home this girl has made life  a hell i cant stand them and i want to show them their aukad"..Sheila saying 'Dont try too much or your Dadaji will show your aukad to you"..πŸ˜†

Adi as usual getting irritated not finding Pankhu returning on time and granting while Harish saying "Arre chup ho ja, meri line toh yaad karne de mujheπŸ˜†"...why dont you call up"...Avantu saying "Dont worry so much, it is not much late"  and that point Pnakhu returns..Adi's face it up seeing her and them commenting "Ter boss ne sara kam aj hi karwa liya hai tujhse"...Pnakhu ignoring that saying "Can i have some water?"..Adi saying "I will bring that.. unless anyone have ojection of husband bringing water for his wifey "..Evrybody smiling while Hairsh saying "Bring the ladoo and distribute with Avantu adding "Not for Harish"..Harish requesting cutely with a comical face before her wife for a ladooπŸ˜†"...Avantu looking so glamorous today but still smiling to say "It is  a No, you cant have"...While ladoo came, Avantu touched one and sudenly said "Kal ma ki barsi hai, dont know whether and how will it be celebrated in our house"...πŸ˜•...Sheila nind se jad ke dekh rahi hai Pnakhu preparing for havan, so she ask "What is all this"..Pankhu saying "Today is Naniji's barsi, did you forget?"Sheila palti maraoing saying "No no , how can i"...Kmaina fir se a gaya shouting"What the hell isgoing on in this  house. Stop all this"..Pankhu saying "It is Nani;s barsi today and thats why the preparation".. Rubel staying "I dont care whatever it is, just stop it as per my order..dont forget you are her to follow our instructions"...Pnahu retorting "But is is Nanaji's wish too and for his sake i cant follow your order"...Sheila jabardasti taking away a disgruntled Rubel from there who still was grunting like a dirty pig on the sacred havan place😑...On the other side Sheila saying to Rubel " You go to office, you must see how i make a mess and stop this barsi"...
ankur281 thumbnail
sorry my laptop is getting automatically restarted...πŸ˜”

Anyway...the story continues with office where Adi reaches to know from the peon that no lunch has been organized from the company today on the eve of Nani's barsi like always...He gets stunned hearing it and saying (before the peon itself) "It is the act of Rubel for sure" and instructing him "Organize free lunch for everybody from my side"...Turrant Rubel  gaya waha (as if he was waiting for Adi to do comthing likewise" and started saying "Who have give myou the right to do such in the company"...Adi saying "It has been tradition that has been followed and you cant end that all of sudden"..Rubel saying "I am not ending anything only changing and anyway you cant waste valuable work time like this by throwing lunch parties like this"..Adi saying "Employees always have lunch, so where is not time getting wasted". (Dont know Rubel ko apni bezatti karane mein kya maja ata hoga, pehle toh at least Adi thora react kar ta thha ab toh woh bhi nehi kartaπŸ˜†)..Anuj joining and seeing him Adi saying "I at least expected you to understand todays significance"...Rubel with one of his weird face jabardaati saying to the the peon "Okay, arrange the lunch from my side"..Adi saying "Rehne diji ye Mama ji. do what you like...doing unwillingly wii not serve the cause for which i want to give the lunch" and goes away..Anuj saying to Rubel "RUbel, try to act correct in right times and dont create a mess always"..Rubel shaked Anuj's hand off his shoulders and went aways saying someting very rudely to him...
Latika jumpingly enters sheila room saying "Sasuji heard from rubel that you are upto something to end this pooja":..Sheila saying "Hmm..one act with two consequences "One...to end this pooja" and "Two...to inform Avantika what Pankhu is up to"... and then flashing one of her crooked smiles...

The epi ends here (with the big evil face of sheila looming large😲..πŸ˜† on TV screen)...

Tow things i missed ..1. Kaira came in between seeing the pooja preparations asking Pankhu first" what is going on" and then hearing the cause  saying "Please let me know if i can be of any help"..But as Nanu came saying "I am so pleased to hear you wanting to do something in this pooja"..She gave a quick exit as always...Nanu left confused...πŸ˜•

2. Most important..Latika doing a sheila act on Rubel saying " Though your mom was right but her way of treating you seem so unlikely to me..But i know how faithful you are to you (Rubel giving angry startes hearing this) and used to what's going on for so long...Rubel saying "Nothing is like earlier any more".. (Latika dheere dheere zeher bhar rahi hai Rubel ke andaar, and it seems to be working on Rubel..sabash latika lage raho, have faith on your abilities...πŸ˜ƒ..)
Edited by ankur281 - 11 years ago
hunnybunch thumbnail
Thanks for the LU, ANkur

I cannot watch today's episode, so came here to see what happened. Looks like nothing much happened besides Rubal's irritating dialogues and faces.

I shall watch this show ontime once they start to show the Sheila's team loosingπŸ˜†
Edited by hunnybunch - 11 years ago
ankur281 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hunnybunch

Thanks for the LU, ANkur

I cannot watch today's episode, so came here to see what happened. Looks like nothing much happened besides Rubal's irritating dialogues and faces.

I shall watch this show ontime once they start to show the Sheila's team loosingπŸ˜†

Most welcome...

And the track as of now, if one sees only thursday it will be enough...πŸ˜‰

Tacker_Holic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Precap: Sheila rings Anuj and says you and Rubel come home immediately (some plan to expose Pankhu in the havan) she then says bring Adi along too. The peon goes to Adi and says something about work and then he says Sir has told me to tell you to come to Deewan house as well. Adi looks at him.
Tacker_Holic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Ankur bro for the rest of the update... means a lot! πŸ€—
Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒ
ankur281 thumbnail
Sheila calling Anuj and saying "Kya ho gaya hai tum baap bete ki akal ki...yaha tumhari maa ki barsi ki pooja chal rahi hai aur tum dono office mein".πŸ˜•..and adding "Remind to call your laadli sister and invite her to DM...

Anuj saying "I think you dont know one member should not come in front of Avantu as per dad...Did you forget Dad's warning"...Sheila saying "I know all that...only make sure daddyji  must not know that Avantu has been invited by us..It will be such a scene when she will some to know Pankhu working as our care taker(aur khus ho rahi hai man hi man😑")...Anuj saying "OK OK. let me try" and saying to Rubel sitting in front him "Chalo. let s go home for pooja as your mom has also asked to call Avantika too"...Rubel kamina saying "You take care of bua, i will take care of Adi. it will be  a scene when both MOM and son will see Pankhu working as our care taker"...

In DM.. Sheila saying Latz "Now let us plan how to fasao Pankhu"...Latz saying "How?"...Sheila saying 'Letz spoil the bhog of pooja by doing something in the veg. menu and this way the blame will be entirely on Pankhu"...Latz saying "How"...Sheila saying "You will lure Pankhu off the kitchen and in the meantime i will do the damage"...Latz saying "What a brain you have got sasuji"...Sheila saying "But bear to face the burnt since Pankhu will only blame you and no one else"...πŸ˜†Latz saying "It is so unfair, why would it happen like that"...πŸ˜‰.. (my connection went off for a minute, sorry😲)...

When connection came Avantika is heard saying to Shanku "Letz prepare the list for pooja".. while Anuj (with his kharus chehera) calls her saying "As you know today is barsi of Mom and hence we have organized of pooja"...Avantu saying "Good to see your change and thanks to remember ur near ones in this occassion'... Rubel saying "Let me take care Adi now"...He sends Peon  to Adi saying to take the sign of Rubel by going to DM...Adi thinking "The sign is too important not to be taken and this man is going this intentionally to end my pratigya.."

The scene shifts to DM where Sheila and Ltika enters the kitchen with the plan to fasao Pankhu and makes her to touch the hot karchha and thereby Pnakhu burns her finger.. Sheila asks Latika to take her away for the first aid and also shoo off the domestic help in kitchen...In room when Latz asks Pnakhu to give her hand, Pnakhu straightway denies to take Latz help bu saying "Don't try to feign good in front of me, i know you are up to another plan in front of me"..Latz smiling and saying "What will do you do to stop me when once i become the bahoo of this house"...Sheila was trying to mix something in the bhog but Pankhu enters all of sudden and seeing her she drops the jar containing the food" (Suddenly jai ram chants starts in the BGπŸ˜•)...Pankhu tries to help her in picking up but she making her useless bahanas in fear of getting caught as always and trying to divert the attention with her fav line "Mein v chhoti saher ki, tum bhi chhote sahar ki😑"...and saying Pnakhu "Do something else i will take care of it"...Pankhu goes off but comes back instantly saying "OK, now let me help you"...At this moment manhoos Latika also enters saying "Mummyji yeh kya ho gaya" and Pnakhu sezing the opportunity saying " Mami ji, if ou dont want me to  help why dont you ask your bahoo in that case and then saying Latz "Why dont you do it since you always remain so interested in proving yourself..πŸ˜†"..Latz giving gandhee stares to Pankhu as Sheila saying "Yah yah, why not please help me Latika'...πŸ˜•On the other hand Avantika and Harish are getting ready to come to DM...

Edited by ankur281 - 11 years ago
ankur281 thumbnail
OK...The plan A being failed Sheila now blaming Latika for not being able to make Pankhu stay away from kitchen for long"...Anuj and Rubel also were there at that time...so Rubel now shouting on her mom (iss bande ko chillanne ki bahana chahiyaπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ)."OK, Now you are blaming Latz while your won plain failed.. after all your plan fails then" in a mocking tone...Sheila comes up to Rubel saying " My plan have failed for the first time.. so dont tell much"...Rubel mums...

The she goes up to her faithful husband saying "I have Plan B in that case. Since Daddyji ko dhue se allergy why dont we mix Kapur in the pooja arrangements for havan and thereby we can play wreckπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ...

Pandit ji asking for the pooja ka samaan and Pnakhu going to bring them..Sheila too going uo to the place to make sure pankhu do not identifies all the kapur she has hidden below the other things...Pnakhu almost was taking that thing off while she manages to find half-away across the room that kapur being hidden underneath..She comes back saying "It was specially instructed notto nekeep kaour, dont know how it came (Pankhu dear mentos khao, dimak ki batti jalao, sab kuchh samne rehte hue bhi dikhay nehi deta kyaπŸ˜”)...

Anyway plan B of sheila fails to...Seeing that latz giving taana to Sheila "Kya hua sauji, apka doosraplan bhi fail ho gayaπŸ˜†"..Sheila angily saying "Dont try to laugh too much on my failure"....latz, jale pe aur namak chhirkoπŸ‘..

The epi ends here...πŸ‘πŸΌ