Did anyone watch today's episode

BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Is it worth watching? Or has everyone given up on it like me?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ponga.Pandit2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I am still a fan of this show...and I watched it,the episode was nice but the editing was horrible with that shocking BG music..
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I watched it.. LOL.. Delu or uske aaloo har jagah pohonch jate hain..
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
It was nice to watch however there was no more fi8 unlike other weeks episodes! As for sophia, a guest, who sounds a little fierce, entertainment providing mirchi yet arrogant lady! Looking forward to watch today's as it sounds interesting from what i watched of Sophia to Dholnaz in precap.
enigmatic_zephy thumbnail

Originally posted by: BullsEye777

Is it worth watching? Or has everyone given up on it like me?

Lol .. watch i t.. for Delnaaz .. the woman got 9,9,9,6 for her mehmaan nawazi .. and people couldn't stop appreciating what she cooked.. and she cooked nice indian stuff.. 

Moti.. Bigg Boss par sirf roti rehti thi .. oh yea.. and there's physical catfight with her πŸ˜ƒ
BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hmmm.. I will trust your positive feedback for Delu and watch😊
enigmatic_zephy thumbnail

Originally posted by: BullsEye777

Hmmm.. I will trust your positive feedback for Delu and watch😊

Positive feedback to nahi .. its just a nice watch to draw parallel to what we saw in BB6 .. and how fake she was there ... πŸ˜ƒ .. so proud to be anti delu at that point in time
GETGOIN thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
for me the funniest part was when delnaaz said "delnaaz ka dusra naam bhukamp (earthquake) hai"πŸ˜†
can't belive it was bhukamp irani in BB6 who held urvashi responsible for making fun of her in national television, when she gives statements like this!!
well she certainly cooked by looks very tasty food but i surely missed her aloo maggi 😭as i was looking very forward to it or at least hold maggi packet unlike indiagate basmati rice. 
LeadNitrate thumbnail
 I still watch it, its like 20 min of big boss.
I think this week food will be good, members nicer, but all of them r picking on sophiya and shilpa rudely commented behind her that if  one out of 4 guest is not appeased, its not a big deal.

Originally posted by: tannipartner

I still watch it, its like 20 min of big boss.

I think this week food will be good, members nicer, but all of them r picking on sophiya and shilpa rudely commented behind her that if  one out of 4 guest is not appeased, its not a big deal.

I disagree of what you said about Shilpa. There is nothing wrong in what she said to Delnaaz that you can't please everyone and if Majority are pleased then no big deal if someone isnt.  I would have done and said the exact same thing, if i were in her place. 

and Shilpa is  sensible, im glad she said that behind Sophia's back and not in front of her, why should she create unnecessary fights  and drama? She wasn't bitching about Sophia or anything she was just making a sensible point. Shilpa was actually really nice about the whole incident to Delnaz. So far i like her alot, lets see what i have to say once the week is over though πŸ˜†