Bolegaindia:Siddharth Vasudev to enter Madhubala

anu_sakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
😊
Siddharth Vasudev to enter Madhubala-Ek Ishq Ek Junoon as Bhujang Shastri!

(40mins ago)
Colors' Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon helmed by Nautanki Telefilms has already got in a twist in the tale with the entry of Avinesh Rekhi aka Sultan thus twisting the already complicated life of RK (Vivian Dsena) and Madhu (Drashti Dhami).

And now buzz states that soon the show will welcome the entry of a major antagonist in talented actor Siddharth Vasudev. He is said to be essaying the character of Bhujang Shastri, who will be a major adversary of Sultan.  As stated by the sources, Sultan has a positive side to his character but Bhujang will be al heartless and cruel. He has the ambition of making huge money and can do anything for it.

Bhujang will make his entry via a big sea-side sequence. He will start the shoot from March 11. On being contacted, Siddharth said, "Yes, I will soon be entering Madhubala in a negative role. I do not know any details as I am yet to shoot."

It is notable that he was last seen playing a negative shade in Life Ok's Amrit Manthan. Let us see what changes his entry brings in now!

Source: tellychakkar.com