Hiten Tejwani to anchor Life OK's Savdhan India

style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Hiten Tejwani needs no introduction. A veteran actor, he has been entertaining viewers for years together now.
He gained a cult status playing Karan in Balaji Telefilms' Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi.

Currently, he is impressing one and all as Manav in Zee TV's Pavitra Rishta. He is also a part of Kya Huaa Tera Vaada (Sony Entertainment Television).
And the latest we have learnt is that Hiten will also don the cap of an anchor for Life OK's Savdhan India. He will share the space with Sushant Singh and Mohnish Behl.

Hiten shot for his first episode on 9 March 2013.

We tried contacting the actor but he remained unavailable for comment.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1sanghamitra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rishigajra

what is this show about?

same as sony tv's crime petrol
sunny8410M thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
that's great. ๐Ÿ˜Š But really want Hiten as the lead in a fictional show. Really waiting for tht from a long time๐Ÿ˜Š.Anyways, tfs for sharing such a great news๐Ÿ˜ณ... ATB to Hiten for his new role๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
1sanghamitra thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunny8410M

that's great. ๐Ÿ˜Š But really want Hiten as the lead in a fictional show. Really waiting for tht from a long time๐Ÿ˜Š.Anyways, tfs for sharing such a great news๐Ÿ˜ณ... ATB to Hiten for his new role๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

me too want him in a lead role in some fiction show..
today also sbb showed same thng abt ankita being replaced by gauri,,

i justt dnt understand y ther r so confident abt this news and showing it again n agin๐Ÿ˜•

sunny8410M thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1sanghamitra

me too want him in a lead role in some fiction show..
today also sbb showed same thng abt ankita being replaced by gauri,,

i justt dnt understand y ther r so confident abt this news and showing it again n agin๐Ÿ˜•

wht can we do sangha other thn waiting for the picture to be clear, but as u said, hiten denied all such rumours. At the end, i just want to say that both Hiten n Gauri r much, sorry too much mature than all of us... and they will take the best decision reg. their career.. So we have to wait...๐Ÿ˜ณ
Rituuu.. thumbnail
Thanks for sharing,Shailuuu...All the best,Hiten Sir...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
..Aanchal.. thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: sunny8410M

wht can we do sangha other thn waiting for the picture to be clear, but as u said, hiten denied all such rumours. At the end, i just want to say that both Hiten n Gauri r much, sorry too much mature than all of us... and they will take the best decision reg. their career.. So we have to wait...๐Ÿ˜ณ

agree wid u sunny, we should not start reacting on such rumours... but i think its just a rumour...

..Aanchal.. thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

Hiten Tejwani to host new season of Savdhaan India

i, Thu Mar 14 2013,
Hitesh Tejwani

TV star Hiten Tejwani, who has been a part of several hit daily soaps like Kutumb, Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi, is all set to host crime based show Savdhaan India.

'Savdhaan India' is a popular docu-drama which focuses on real-life crime stories from India. It has launched its new season titled '100 days 100 fightbacks', which will showcase 100 inspiring cases of 100 real people.

The 37-year-old actor will anchor the new season of the show alongwith with Mohnish Behl and Sushant Singh.

Tejwani, who currently plays the role of Manav in Pavitra Rishta, has already begun shooting for Savdhaan India and is quite thrilled about hosting the show.

"I have been a part of several shows, however this is the first time I am hosting a crime reality show. 'Savdhaan India' is a unique show that showcases how ordinary people have fought crime and stood up for their rights," Tejwani said.

"I am glad I could contribute and become a part of such a show and I hope that people accept me in this new endeavour," he added.

The new season will begin from March 15 on Life OK.

bonibright thumbnail
Thanks for sharing Shails..
I have seen Hiten and Gauri hosting Nach Baliye too..
Looking forward to watch him host Savdhan India,,
1sanghamitra thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Aanchal..

Hiten Tejwani to host new season of Savdhaan India

i, Thu Mar 14 2013,
Hitesh Tejwani

TV star Hiten Tejwani, who has been a part of several hit daily soaps like Kutumb, Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi, is all set to host crime based show Savdhaan India.

'Savdhaan India' is a popular docu-drama which focuses on real-life crime stories from India. It has launched its new season titled '100 days 100 fightbacks', which will showcase 100 inspiring cases of 100 real people.

The 37-year-old actor will anchor the new season of the show alongwith with Mohnish Behl and Sushant Singh.

Tejwani, who currently plays the role of Manav in Pavitra Rishta, has already begun shooting for Savdhaan India and is quite thrilled about hosting the show.

"I have been a part of several shows, however this is the first time I am hosting a crime reality show. 'Savdhaan India' is a unique show that showcases how ordinary people have fought crime and stood up for their rights," Tejwani said.

"I am glad I could contribute and become a part of such a show and I hope that people accept me in this new endeavour," he added.

The new season will begin from March 15 on Life OK.

tfs