amazing sng
loved it di
thank u
love u di
hugs
Hosh_04 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Nice read the first one Arjun as loveguru!!! Will read the others as soon as am free!! great going!!
kunchu thumbnail
9. Next was again from Fiza..
concept...

me n Sam pe... 

OK this I want emotional n romantic But full on action drama 
OK so story for OS me n Sam loved me but never told me 
Ek case comes. Of me whatever u want n twist he trys to.. talk to me i gnore him he latrr finds out I'm the girlfriend of most wanted guy sikandar me n danger Sam saves me ...after lots of dushum. Dushum LOL. ..o n my life should b Like hell siki very bad n its killing Sam cause he loves me n wants me out of that hell hole. ...

YOU ARE MINE...

The ETf was on a mission now. The mission that was a life and death event for many of them. for Arjun its time to avenge his love's death. And for Sameer… it was not so different. They were moving in a fast pace in the SUV. All had the strategy in my mind. But the team didn't fail to notice the face of their seniors. They were on a kill mission this time.

3 days back:

He walked into a local police station. He was there to get some files regarding a case from inspector over there. As he came in, the incharge officer was speaking to a lady whose back was towards him. She had a familiar figure… but how can she be here??

As the inspector saw him, he lead the lady to hawaldar, to give her statements. The inspector came to Sameer and welcomed him in to his cabin. They spoke for a while about the case. Then someone knocked the door and the hawaldar came in. "Sir, wo madam ke statements." He handed over some file.

Ins: ok. Kuch aur bathaya unhone?

Haw: nahi sir, wo kaafi pareshan lag rahe the…

Ins: hm…. I could get it. (to Sameer) patha nahi sir, log aise kaise gir sakthe hai? wo bichari  tho usse pyaar karthe hai… and he is just using her. Unke haal dekhke I feel like killing that man.

Sam: hm… uss admi pe ache se investigation karna. Koi bhi baath math chod na…. kuch bi hojaye, usse saza zaroor milna chahiye.

Ins: sure sir.

Sam: ok ab mien chal raha hu.

He got up and shook his hand. He reached the door when he heard the inspector speaking to the hawaldar. "kya naam bathaya uss lady ke?"

Haw: FIZA

Sam lost his steps and turn to the policemen. "Aur wo admi ka naam??"

Haw: SIKANDER!!!

Sam: what??

He comes in and takes the file from the officer. He reads it. it said that her BF Sikander was beating her and was torturing her. She was afraid that even he could kill her and she don't have any chance to run away from him. As the BF could catch her any time.

Sam was furious now. "call her back now!!"

Ins: what happened sir??

Sam: I said call her now.

Ins: ok sir…

They try but her phone is switched off. "sir, she told before that she would keep it switched off so that the man wont trace her. She was too frightened. But she promised to come here somehow, to bring some evidence against him."

Sam: ok I'll leave now. If you get any information, call me ok?? And when she comes tomorrow don't allow her to go before I come here.

Ins: yes sir.

He went back that day. He was too worried and didn't say anything to Arjun. he knew that one name, Sikander would bring havoc. He needed to confirm it before speaking up.

He reached the police station. The inspector had a worried face.

Sam: kya hua? Did she come?

Ins: sir wo…

Sam: wo.. wo.. kya ?? bolo!!

Ins: she came but she went…

Sam: what?? I told you to keep her here na?

Ins: sir she came. She was too tensed. When we told about you waiting for her, she was shocked. She immediately took back her complaint. We tried our best. But we couldn't stop her. I'm sorry sir.

Sam was so angry and sad now.

Ins: sir, par ek baath hai. its seems that she was hurt recently. Though she tried to hid it with her hair... there was a slap mark on her cheeks.

That was enough for Sam. "don't worry inspector. We'll carry it on from here. Just give those files. The case is not closed. The ETF just opened it now!!!"

He walks away with the file. first of all he needed to speak to Arjun. that was mission impossible!!!

He came to the room with the whole team. He needed them now together.

Arj: kya hua Rathod?

Sam: we have a case. And this time its…. Sikander!!

All just turned to Arjun to see the volcano rising from him

Arj: WHERE IS HE??

Sam: relax Rawte… mere baath tho suno.

Arj:  I ASKED WHERE IS HE??

Sam: in Mumbai. But this time be careful Arjun… its her with him.. and she is in danger.

Arj: kaun??

Sam: you forgot her? How could you?? She was your friend. FIZA…

Arj: you said it right!! She WAS my friend. Not anymore. Even last time it was partly because of her… but not this time…

Sam: don't say that… you know I still..

Arj: still what SAM?? Love her??? If you had, you would never had allowed her to go with him.

Sam: that's because she loved him Arjun!! tum hi kehthe ho na ke pyaar cheena nahi chahiye!!! I did the same. She loved him. So I let her be.

Arj: par that HIM was Sikander for god's sake. kash tum usse Sikander se dur kiya hotha…  kash uss Sikander ko hamare kareeb ane nahi diya hotha…tho wo hamare friendship aur viswas pe ke kabhi nahi khelthe. Uss file ko dhundne mere ghar nahi jathe… mere samne mere Roshni ko…. Tum mano ya na mano Sam, she had some role in all this…

Sam: usne sirf ek galthi ki hai Arjun, ke wo usse pyaar ki thi… jiski saza wo abhi bhi bhukath rahi hai!! she is suffering under him.

He throws the file to Arjun. "padho isse!! Aur fir bathao. Ke usne sach much koi  galthi ki hai ya nahi!! Because I don't think so, and because I still love her."

Arjun and team reads the file and is shocked. She had indeed gone through a worse life. he pitied her. He walks to Sam who was at the window and places his hand on Sam's shoulder. "I'm sorry Sam. I didn't want to hurt you. I just couldn't control myself."

Sam: its ok Arjun

Arj: lets go for her Sam. Lets bring her back. Lets finish this soon.

They planned for 2 days and went for them on the 3rd day. They reached the spot and spread out. It was huge mansion like building. There were men waiting for them but nothing could stop them today. At last they reached a big hall with a huge chandelier over the head. It was as if from a movie set. They held their guns tight and searched around. There was a long staircase that parted in between and curved to 2 side and reached the upper floor. And then came a loud voice.

"Hello ETF!! Kaise ho??"

And there he was with Fiza held infront of him with his hand around her shoulder and a knife on a hand!! Sam froze for a moment. She looked so weak.

She saw him and there was something in her eyes. As if she had wished to see him once before dying.

Chaahe Kuch Na Kehna 
Bhale Chup Tu Rehna?
Mujhe Hai Pata Tere Pyaar Ka
Khamosh Chehra ?Aankhon Pe Pehra
Khud Hai Gawah Tere Pyaar Ka
Teri Jhuki Nazar Teri Har Ada?
Mujhe Keh Rahi Hai Ye Dastan?
Koi Shakhs Hai Jo Ki In Dino
Tere Zehan-O-Dil Pe Hai Chaa Gaya?
Teri Jhuki Nazar Teri Har Ada
Mujhe Keh Rahi Hai Yeh Dastaan

Sik: kya hua Arjun? why don't you shoot me? And you Sam? You always had a soft corner to her na? ab kya hua? Is it already over?

Arj: just shut up and let her go Siaknder. We have matters to settle.

Sik: well this is my Queen of my game. Usse aise kaise chod du? Dum hai tho yaha ake khel.

Arjun had already asked Chotu to come upstairs taking another way. But Sikander never knew that! he came from behind and hit Sikander. In the force the knife give Fiza a cut near to her neck. Sikander loses his balance and loosens Fiza's hold. And she falls from the stairs.

Sam: FIZA….

He gets up to the stairs were she had rolled off a few steps down. He catches her and turns her to him. There was blood at her neck. He keeps a hand over it and tries to control it.

Mean while Arjun and team tries to get Sikander. In between Arjun screams. "Sam take her now!! We will see him.!! Liza help him!!"

Sam takes her in his arms and rushes out of the place with Liza behind him. She starts the SUV and he sits with Fiza behind. he was keeping pressure on the cut. "Fiz… get up please…"

She opens her slowly. She saw him with teary eyes. "Sam… I knew you would come.. I knew it…"

Sam: sh…. Just keep your eyes open. Don't speak. I'm here. You are gonne be fine. mujhpe bharosa rakho!!

Fiz: I always had trust in you Sam. But its me whom you should not trust. I hurt you na??

Sam: chup please… please…

Fiz: tell me Sam, why did you come for me?

Sam: because I love you.

Fiz: firse bolo.

Sam: I love you Fiz

Fiz: kabse?

Sam: patha nahi.

Fiz: pagal!! tho pehle kyi nahi bathaya?

Sam: wo.. mien..

Fiz(smiling) : mere marne ka wait kar rahe the??

He close her mouth. "don't say that. you belong to me. And nothing will happen to you. Did you get it?"

Fiz nods and winces. "I know. I am safe now. I'm with u. and now we'll live…"

Sam: sure my dear. Happily and for ever after.

He hugs her tight and takes her to the OT.

Teri Zulf Jab Bhi Bikhar Jati Hai
Aye Haseen Tu Haseen Aur Ho Jaati Hai
Jo Kitabon Mein Padhte Rahe Aaj Tak
Woh Pari Humko Tujh Mein Nazar Aati Hai

Teri Hi Baahon Mein Panahon Mein?
Rehna Mujhe Har Dam Sada 
eri Hi Yaadon Mein Nighaon Mein
Rehna Mujhe Har Dam Sada 
Teri Hi Baahon Mein Panahon Mein?
Rehna Mujhe Har Dam Sada ?Har Dam Sada

There at the mansion, Arjun completes his mission by killing Sikander. He lets out a loud cry after that. Sree, Aisha and Chotu supports him. After a while he composes himself and goes to Sam. he knew that his friend needed him.

Sam was tensed outside the OT. Arjun comes and hugs Sam. That was great moment for the team. They had never seen such a scene before.

After a few hours doc comes out.

Sam: hows she?

Doc: nothing to worry sir. She is absolutely fine. we'll shift her to ICU now. But will be shifted to room soon..

Sam feels so happy. Arjun hugs him again and this time Sam cries out his heart.

Arj: congrats yaar!! And all the best for a new start of your life with your love, Fiza.

Chaahe Kuch Na Kehna
Bhale Chup Tu Rehna
Mujhe Hai Pata
Tere Pyaar Ka
Khamosh Chehra?
Aankhon Pe Pehra
Khud Hai Gawah?
Tere Pyaar Ka

Mujhe Keh Rahi Hai Yeh Dastan?
Koi Shakhs Hai Jo Ki In Dino
Tere Zehan-O-Dil?Pe Hai Chha Gaya?
Mujhe Keh Rahi Hai Yeh Dastaan

Payal_156 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Again fiza di
thank u fr d fab chalenge
awesum stuff heli di
maje aa gye
u rock!!
grt sng
kunchu thumbnail
PHEW... those were the 10 OS including the one I mentioned at the start...
I know that was irritating.. reading 1 after the other.. to those lucky ones who survived till this post after my pakaofying...

ok actually I have 2-3 more OS request pending... will do it soon after my FFs as they were lagging during this week..
please dont be angry with me...
I will see to it for sure...

love, 
Kunchu.
Payal_156 thumbnail
Di me survived
present pls hehe
pls di a sincere request frm ur choti
publish a book pls!!
nw go to pg 1 till nw n check my coment on every chalenge pls!!
claps di
hats off to u
love u di
hugs!!..
Payal_156 thumbnail
Yipee dis is my 2002 coment
party time!!
eagerly waiting fr ur pending os n updates di
love u
grt wrk!!