Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DonnaHarvey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: 4ever4love

I did read RK's version first but I liked this one more.  Two (possible) reasons why:

one, I got more information from Madhu's version.  And second, I felt more emotions in Madhu's version also.  Everything from love, hope, commitment, and finally pain, and betrayal.  

Then, you will continue to like this one more until Madhu & RK meet again. & that is okay. thanks for the feedback & I more than happy to accommodate many view points :)
DonnaHarvey thumbnail
Nian4life thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Gosh, infidelity is such a b***h! 
I see this has been atough time for the girl, it ought to! I wish her soul all happiness! Amen! 
Amazing piece of written language! 
DonnaHarvey thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrittB

I'm sorry Jasleen, but I can't read Madhu's side of the story. Just because it's the female's side. Female's feelings. I honestly just cried. You know why. Sorry, I tend to be an emotional mess at times. But nonetheless, written beautifully.

Okay Prtit. Let's get this straight. There is NOTHING to be sorry about. It took all I had in me to write this chapter. My fingers were not typing, they were dueling with the keyboard (poor laptop). I was a wreck and shit I never cry. So, you do not have to put yourself through anything like this. I am content that you follow the male version. Really, many thanks. 
Edited by iiDona - 11 years ago
MuneebaSheikh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
oh jasleen you wrote so well
DonnaHarvey thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vsoujanya

Okay I hate RK! What a pig. But hope to find out the reason for his betrayal soon.

I hate him as Madhu but, I do not hate him as RK. I have multiple personalities here. I hope you understand. You will find out the reason soon enough.
DonnaHarvey thumbnail

Originally posted by: Desire6

Oh jas dat was really painfull ...d way madhu describd or rather say u pennd his ruthless act n front of her..of all whch paind me dmost was' ThROUGH A CREEK N DOOR HE SAw MY FRAME 'MADHU' HE DARED WHISPER WITH DIRTY MOUTH' no forgivnes 4 dis betrayal..well written

grieving a loss, has its phases. At one point, you have to let go. For Madhu, she is not a there yet. She will eventually forgive and you, as a reader, will move along with her. 
DonnaHarvey thumbnail

Originally posted by: hifzaa

oh jasleen you wrote so well

thank you
DonnaHarvey thumbnail
thank you sarada. I would like to hear more in future (tad greedy here😆)
DonnaHarvey thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nian4life

Gosh, infidelity is such a b***h! 

I see this has been atough time for the girl, it ought to! I wish her soul all happiness! Amen! 
Amazing piece of written language! 

Thank you. She is greiving a death of sorts, she needs time and a lot of effort to get past the flashbacks and find hope for the future.