apni adaa h guys se judaπŸ˜‰
gadhadada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: neeme

MEMBERS EXPERIENCES:

(Both Sigs and Avi's are free to use)

Neeme (neeme):

First of All Many Many CONGRATULATIONS to FC Member on their Brillent Sucess...πŸ€—

It was Great time for me... I Got new Friends here as well.. i already shared my Expreience in 50th FC celebration..So for now I will share about 25 Fc experience.. It was Great Time.. So much laugh and funny moments... I got GD my new Friend here πŸ€—.. she is Very nice person.. Bcz of this FC we shared so many Funny moments... "Kud B hansa aur dosron ko b hansaya" πŸ˜† Yap that's really true... Funny scenes which we all enjoyed alot... and then we start sharing it on CID forum as well... Later we also start writing Stories..and Got Nice Review by peoples..it all was Just Great Time..and Bcz of this FC we got Everything A Nice Friendship and workship .. ANd now we are Great Friends... I spend Nice moments with My Oldie FC Friends Specilly Monu πŸ€—... I have Great Bond With monu..bcz mostly we think same..πŸ˜† we want to win All Awards toghter...bcz we are very Same Same in all those Awards Matters 🀣 We always forgot CID Episodes Names πŸ˜† and this can never Change Abt us... πŸ˜†

Another Friend Join us during this Journey... ASTO πŸ€— She is actully Open Minded girl i came to know that after her joining FC.. she is very Open minded and Friendly Girl.. I m happy she is With us In this Great Journey of FC... A New Girl SONI joined us... i always Feels Happy when NEWBIE joins us..and then they feel happy and remains active on IF... she spended much time here to came to know How CID EPISODE was πŸ˜† later she shiffted on Adi Sir FC to make it Active..which is Great task but still she is Active here little bit which is happiest thing... Neha and RP joined us later..Both are very Nice Girls...Very Friendly πŸ€—.. i spended Nice Time With them.. And happy they Guys are Enjoying our company and Like to stay here...

Sri My Chancha Jee πŸ˜†πŸ€— and one of my first Friends on IF also Tries to come here just to cheer me and Fullfill my wish... She always Came very late πŸ˜† but If she comes on time then she is Not Sri naa πŸ˜‰πŸ€£ That is her speciallity 🀣 Mostly she shares her Caps with Us abt Daya...and Then Me and GD specilly Make fun of our deary Daya sir Caps πŸ˜† Adat sa majbor πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Aman Deep, She is nice Girl..i found her Too Emotional girl in the start but now a days She is trying to change herself..which is Best Thing according to today's time... I enjoyed talking with her... πŸ€—

So it was small expereince abt My Time spended with my Fc Firends..I enjoyed the time during these 25 FC's..when only i wait for FC time to come and i came here...πŸ˜ƒ really..Love u my all Friends πŸ€—πŸ€— Also Missing my Old Fciens friends Tanni, Purni, Twinkey, Mitali, Subha.. Still i love u all and missing u alot πŸ€—...Hope at One Day i see u back here..I just Hope...During this Journey some other members also joined us for little Time..i enjoyed their company as well.. Max, Vevah, Shruti, Gohar, Misha...πŸ˜ƒ want to see them Active here...

Don't Know Yah Sath Kab Tak Raha ga..but one thing I promise u Guys..I m not the person who forgets the moments of their life.. Whenever i will remember these moments will Miss u all ..and That Great time , laughter and Happiness which we enjoyed and shared here will miss all these and U Guys... Thank you for coming in My Life like this and making my Life Happy Love u all πŸ€—

I really Enjoyed to Read Boss Experience😳, She is One of MOST EXPERIENCE member of FC...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
I really excited and little Alert when comes to Chat with HERπŸ˜›... She is so SponteneousπŸ‘... I have always a Feel kay najany ab BOSS kya JUMLA likh dein...⭐️
BHAI kay Caps pr Khichai, Story likhna, Reviews dena... Maza aata hay...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
She is Fabulous in Commenting⭐️⭐️⭐️... jo Un kay zehn mein hota hay na ... Mera kum az kum wahan tak Sochna Mushkil ho jata hay...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
She is True about ASTOπŸ‘... abt SHERYA... bhae CHACHA JEE ki baatun mein Hum kya bolein...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
when She said about MONIKA DII... Ohh She is too Lovely DII... πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
Absolutely Fantastic to Read such Experiences...!!!πŸ€—
shukria gulabo ji
from
dayanand shetty
gadhadada thumbnail

Originally posted by: rosepink.

bachna oh daya
lo mai aa gayi
phulo ki pyari,phulo ki rani
apni adaa h guys se judaπŸ˜‰

😲

neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hello Guys...πŸ€— Mubarakan Mubarkan ... GD boss Kush tu bht ho ga tum ajj ...Hein??πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

rosepink. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
waada raha FC se rosepink ka
ab hoge na juda
ye meri baate
sun nhi rha h dayaπŸ˜‰
gadhadada thumbnail

MEMBERS EXPERIENCES:

Aman Deep ( IF_FRIENDS ):

hello fciens
congrats to all πŸ‘
its a pleasure moment wn we all gonna to celebrate 75 fc of our dearst daya sir πŸ˜ƒ
i m lucky to be part of this celebration 😊
ahm ahm ahm neeme dii ask kuch words abt fc
kya bolu abπŸ˜‰
words nhi mil rhe πŸ˜›
ist i came to knwn abt fc thru dada😊
thanx to dada for invited me hr😊
pehle main jha sirf dada ki picture talking aur antakshri pdhne aati which she used to play wid daya sir...πŸ˜›
thn i met to puri dii n mona dii😊
i start to read their jai veeru chit chatπŸ˜‰
n i lykd their poni girls..truck emoticon a lotπŸ˜†
i enjoyd a lot their convo n icons.πŸ˜›..
they both welcomed me here n i start ding chat here...
thanxx diiis😊
u both r soo nice
bt nw days m missing ur chat
nw came to neeme diiπŸ˜›
kya khu unke andazzπŸ˜†
she s tooo much funny...she knws very well hw to cheer up any1πŸ‘
jb v mood khrab hota hai dii jhat se dhyan dusri side lga deti hai😳
kha se seekhi ye adaπŸ˜†
SUBHA all tym MISS INDIA of FCπŸ˜‰
u r too swt frnd of mine on FC😊
thank u yaar😊
KHOTE😈
aati jaati larkiπŸ˜†
apni hello hii posts FC pr post krte rehna πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜†

gulabo neha  sri vevu  sbka bht bht thanx 😳
mujhe fc pr jhelne ke lie😳
n in last bt least thanx to daya sirπŸ˜ƒ
agar aap ki fc na hoti to sb mere dost na bne hoteπŸ€—
luv u sir
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
i spend here a nice time😳
thanku again to allπŸ˜ƒ

deep

I really Enjoyed and Like DEEP Small Experience😳😳... She is Correct about JAI-VEERU Missing Jori from FC... She is Correct about BOSS... She has by birth this Talent...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
the Best part is SRI as AATI JAATI LARKI...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Lovely to read this too...!!!πŸ€—
ghello neeme dii
hw r u??
fc bht acha bnaya hai
apki adda wakeee juda hai,,,,,,,,wink
rosepink. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
jalo na jalo na
jalooo naaa
itni pyari guy se jaloo naaπŸ˜‰
gadhadada thumbnail

Hello Guys...πŸ€— Mubarakan Mubarkan ... GD boss Kush tu bht ho ga tum ajj ...Hein??πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

BuhtπŸ€—... dekho Nachtay nachtay ek AANKH aur PAIR gir par kr Turwa liya...🀣