sweet_aayushi thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
update πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
plz request😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
😭😭😭
Kryan_SanDhir thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hey guys i am back i know its late but i was busy.. guys i am not at all happy with the response so i have decided to end this FF.. ill end this within 5 updates max!! so please just give me god likes and comments for these updates atleast... 
PART 7

Jeevika was getting ready to go to Viren's place.. it was already 3.30 but she had not yet decided what to wear..
"oh jeevika.. its 3.30 .. Viren will be coming at 4 and here you have not even decided what to wear.. shit !! what to do? yeah .. i have an idea.. i can call Manvi.. she is superb at all this.,. but hey jeevika , wait , whats wrong with u ? you are just going for discussing your project and not for a date.. yeah , but i still need to look good na... hmm anyways let me call Manvi.."
"Hey jeevs , wassup? And where were you in the morning ? you ditched me πŸ˜­"
"oh im so sorry Mannu , i was with Viren actually.. discussing about the project.."
"seriously ? Well Jeevs no need to lie... i know u were just doing the work i told u.right ?"
"yeah u got it.."
"see i knew it.. anyways did u ask him about Virat ??"
"yeah i did...But he just ignored the topic.. don't worry Manvi.. your work will be done..Just give me some time.. "
"yeah okay.."
"btw i forgot why i called u..oh yea ..i need your help.."
"what help?"
"actually now , i have to go to Viren's place to discuss about the project.. i dont know what to wear.. its already 3.30 and he'l be coming at 4.. help me !"
"hey.. u r going for a project and not for some date jeevs..."
"Shut up u idiot !! i still need to look good.."
"yeah yeah anyways ..fine il be der in 10 mins .. u just text Viren to come by 4.30..."
"umm okay done..come fast "
"yeah i'll leave right now.. bye "

Then Jeevika calls Viren.. 
"Hey Viren..!"
"yeah jeevs.. should i come now ?"
"oh no.. i've called u for the same thing.."
"wait..don't tell me your not coming"
"no no im coming but just a little late..can u pick me up at 4.30 please ? actually i got some important work.."
"yeah no problem.. i'll be there at 4.30!"
"thank u so much Viren :) "
"my pleasure..."
"bye.."
"bye.."

Manvi was on her way to Jeevika's place, when she suddenly stops her car to a very surprising site in front of her...
"please sir.. i need the money urgently.. my mom is in the hospital... please sir .."
Manvi wonders who he is untill she realizes that he is Virat who is talking to Viren.."wth?" she thinks 
"No Virat..u should have thought about it before taking a leave for a week " says Viren 
"but sir.. i had taken the leave for the very same reason.."
"i don't care!! right now please get lost..i need to go get ready.."
"sir...please... please sir..."
"don't u get it? if u stand here for 2 more minutes u'll be thrown out from your job"
saying this.. Viren bangs the door and goes inside leaving a sobbing Virat outside.. 
"wait, wth is happening ? i thought Virat is tha CHAMCHA of Viren.. but here the case looks different.i need to go and talk to him.." thought Manvi

"Hey...Virat right ?"
"yeah...?"
"hi..I'm Manvi..we have met earlier... "
"yeah i remember,,, But what are u doing here ?"
"none of your business... so please go.."
"hey Virat please.. u can tell me "
"please go away Manvi.."
"hey virat , okay fine , dont tell me what the matter is but please tell me how much money do u want."
"y should i beg money from u?"
"hey..u are not begging , i'm giving it to u on my own..please say.."
"no Manvi.. i don't like to borrow money from strangers..."
"imagine i'm your friend, now toh u can na ?"
"why do u want to help me ?"
"because im noticing you from the past few days, u are not what u look.. i mean u look so good and stylish but yet u beg in front of Viren? y? and i saw the worry in your eyes when u were pleading for money..no need to ask Viren .. i'm ready to help u.. c'mon tell me..and please no more questions.. just say how much u want..?"
"you won't be able to give it to me.. its a lot"
"its okay..just say"
"50 lakhs "
"by when do u need it ?'
"as soon as possible.. "
"okay ill try and give it to u by tomorrow... "
"no Manvi..forget it ill do something.. "
"kitna attitude ? kabhi kabhi dusro se madat lene me log chote nahi ho jaate..so chill ill give u the money by tomorrow.. i promise.."
"okay, im not arguing with u..but just one request "
"what ?"
"please dont tell this to anyone... not even Jeevika.. please...its a kind request.."
"okay Virat , i wont..u can trust me on this :)"
"thank u so much..hey but give me your number.. how do i contact you?"
"well i cant give u my number.. u give me yours.. ill somehow contact u..please dont ask y.. i cannot tell u.."
"okay ..here take.."
"thank u.."
"okay  i need to run...Jeevs must be waiting for me.. bye cya.. "
"yeah fine thank u bye :) 

At jeevika's place

"Manvi.. thanks for coming so early.."
"sorry jeevs.. there was a lot of traffic..."
"okay now anyways help me!! these are a few clothes i have removed..help me choose.."
"yuck jeevs... u r wearing a salwar at his place ? are u serious ?"
"yeah.. whats wrong ?"
"everything.. i mean tu apna rishta lekar nahi jaari hai ..let me see.. "
"jeevs,,.. u should wear a cute one piece..do u have any ?"
"of course i have "
"hmm let me see.. "
"After searching for sometime , She gets a perfect dress.. 
"hey Jeevs ..yeahhh i got a dress ...see this "
"are u shut  up.. u want my help na ?"
"yeah.. so shut up and wear this,.. go"
"okay meri maa..just wait!!!"
Jeevika , after 10 mins comes out of the washroom wearing a long flowing black one piece with frills at the bottom and shoulderless one piece..with light shimmers on the dress.. she was looking no less than a diva..
Manvi is stunned looking at her.. 
"omg Jeevs !! u look amazing!! i sware , if i was a guy i would go flat over u..i pity Viren.."
"shut up Manvi..im not going there to impress him.."
"oh ho.. some one is blushing.."
"shut up Manvi..."
"ok ok.. now chalo lets do your hair and your make up.."
"Manvi, let me ask u something.. "
"ha ask na..tab tak i'll do your make up.."
"are u by any chance wanting me and Viren to come together ?"
"what...r u saying?no ways..."
"oh ya.. say "
"ha yaar jeevs.,..i mean i thought ki once the two of u become a couple , he'l trust u more and it will become easier to know virat's truth.. and waise bhi u'll look cute together..but how did u know ?"
"for your question regarding how did i know , if u did not want to make us come together , u would have told me to wear a simple tee and jeans , but no , u made me wear a part dress.. so it was obvious "
"smart re u r.."
"but Manvi..sorry in that case i'm not in your plan anymore.. "
"what ? why ? what did i do ?"
"Manvi , to know someone else's truth you do not need a third party.. i mean you can do the same thing.. like u can become friends with Virat and then he will start trusting u and then u can ask him. y involve Viren ? i mean if i do this , the little friendship v have will also go down the drains.."
"Jeevs whats wrong with u ? why are u taking Viren's side? i mean  know him just from a day or two and u know me from 5 years... and for him u r blaming me ?"
"see Manvi im not blaming anyone..see i just am not a part of your plan anymore.. i have started knowing him better and he has started trusting me.i don't want to break his trust.."
"jeevs ?? u think he is a good guy ? i mean if he really was a good guy he wouldn't treat Virat this way.."
"y are u thinking so much about Virat ?"
"its nothing like that/i mean .. chuck.. "
"yea manvi forget it..see i dont want to fight with u its just that i dont want to break his trust... i am nt just in this plan.. if u want i can help u become friends with Virat.. i can help u with small things.."
"hmm okay so u will help me become friends with Virat ?"
"yea sure.."
"hmm okay..then a new mission starts ")"
"hehe yea..chalo ill go n change.. "
"y ? this looks good .."
"no Manvi ill go and change.. give me 5 mins.."
"yea okay.."
Jeevika goes and gets ready and is completely ready in 5 mins...
"chal Manvi ill leave..Viren will be coming any moment"
"yea okay..hey Jeevs listen na.."
"ha say ?"
"can u lend me some money ? i mean u r going with Viren so what will i do ? il get bugged sitting at home.. so im thinking ill go for shopping.."
"yea i can give u money but y aren't u taking yours?"
"actually yesterday only i lent money to priya..so.."
"okay ..how much do u want?"
"umm, 50,000 ?"
"soo much ?"
"yea u know na i shop only from Gucci n all ..:
"yea yea how can i forget that..okay i'll give u but please return it in a month.."
"yea yea u don't take tension regarding that .."
"yea okay u take it from my cupboard. i'm going...bye "
"bye .. enjoy.. sorry jeevs i couldn't tell u the truth..but i promise i'll tell u this when its the right time "

hey guys this is done..please drop in your comments and likes.. il be updating this after 1 or 2 weeks but till then i want atleast 3 pages of comments and 30 likes.. ill be updating misunderstandings in this week .. thanks :)
virikamaliha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Res..
Awesome update...
Why viren treated virat that way..??may be there was a big wala reason...
Update soon...
avni_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awesummm updateee.. loveddd ittt... keep continuinggg... eager to read the next updateee.. 

reyna. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hiii...!
update was fab !! πŸ‘
realy wanna know why viraen is behaving that way !!
continue soon...
tinni04 thumbnail
the story is awesome😊 loved it please continue soon.
kamu_zainaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ausme update. JeeMan covo 😊 Bt y viren treated virat so bad. Wanna knw sun and want virika romance in nt nxt update.
kk.princess thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice update..
cute
osm
cont soon