Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NonComposMentis thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Yeah..I agree Razzie :)
Lip-locks are fine with me. Nothing more though..atleast not in teen shows..I'm not conservative and all...I'm one of the most dirty-minded people around..but on TV? No..that would be taking it a wee bit too far...
ofcourse..like Ads said...the CVs can't do anything..now look..the Censor-Board is giving A certificate to item-numbers..yeah they are pretty derogatory to women..but how is giving an A certificate going to solve the problem?! O.o
Until and unless these people understand that stuff like this doesn't help at all...Indian TV Shows will always remain where they are...
Edited by NonComposMentis - 11 years ago
-Razzy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NonComposMentis

Yeah..I agree Razzie :)

Lip-locks are fine with me. Nothing more though..atleast not in teen shows..I'm not conservative and all...I'm one of the most dirty-minded people around..but on TV? No..that would be taking it a wee bit too far...
ofcourse..like Ads said...the CVs can't do anything..now look..the Censor-Board is giving A certificate to item-numbers..yeah they are pretty derogatory to women..but how is giving an A certificate going to solve the problem?! O.o
Until and unless these people understand that stuff like this doesn't help at all...Indian TV Shows will always remain where they are...

thnx for agreeing mugzie๐Ÿค—
yup i undrstnd , as u said , lip-locks are fine , and i dnt even want the extreme for sure , but its the viewers who need to change their thinking otherwise this alll will be the same as now , movies are being thinking differently , i dnt knw y ? , its like almost every movie contains an item no. now , if they can show such things in movies , wats the harm in showing a simple lip-lock in serials
thnx for commenting mugzie , was waiting for it๐Ÿค—
-Alia- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I agree! We should have more romancing ideas. โ˜บ๏ธ 
One of my favorite is 'Pin-to-the-wall' haaayyee! I can literally die for one of Kisha scenes, Kiya pinned to the wall. *Imagining; falls down from the chair* 

Lol. 

There should be intense scenes. <3 
-Razzy- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Alia-

I agree! We should have more romancing ideas. โ˜บ๏ธ 
One of my favorite is 'Pin-to-the-wall' haaayyee! I can literally die for one of Kisha scenes, Kiya pinned to the wall. *Imagining; falls down from the chair* 

Lol. 

There should be intense scenes. <3 

thnk u for agreeing alia๐Ÿค—
totally we need more romance scenes๐Ÿ˜ณ
aww i also love that pin-to-the -wall romance , total intense one and that too on kisha , gosh i will die seeing that
uff KD full-on romancing with his chicklet , gosh imagination running wild!!๐Ÿ˜†
really its the intensity that keeps the scene alive , thnx for commenting alia๐Ÿค—
WhisperOfDreams thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
razzzie i am finally here to comment...
i know i am damn late...!!!
your topic was bang on yaaar...srsly...
one of the best DOTW topic...
and i totally agree... i mean now a days almost all movies show kissing scenes etc...
and its time eva serials take a step...
i mean mean of us here do watch eng serials like: gossip girl/how i met your mother/friends/vampire diaries etc... n it includes such stuff and more...
but india should take a step ahead in the serials as well...
i am nt sayin extreme but thoda kissin scenes will do...
actually it nt really the TV industries fault it is the view point of the watcher because of which the shows arent showin anythn...
ppl should 1st change their mind sets...many ppl... quit a show jzz becoz they show a certain scene which is beyond seeing...(kissing) but this is not 1950's its 2013 n i thnk there should be a change...
jzz my POV...sry if i hv hurt anyone it was not intentional!!
love
safre<3

-Razzy- thumbnail

Originally posted by: safi_kisha

razzzie i am finally here to comment...yup finally u r here safre๐Ÿค—
i know i am damn late...!!! no yaar its fine atleast u did comment๐Ÿ˜ƒ
your topic was bang on yaaar...srsly...thnk god u said that๐Ÿ˜ณ
one of the best DOTW topic...really gosh , thnk safre its really a big compliment๐Ÿ˜ƒ
and i totally agree... i mean now a days almost all movies show kissing scenes etc...
and its time eva serials take a step...totally true afterall if hindi films can have it , y nt hindi serials
i mean mean of us here do watch eng serials like: gossip girl/how i met your mother/friends/vampire diaries etc... n it includes such stuff and more...so many of us do watch them
but india should take a step ahead in the serials as well...afterall we have to start from somewhere
i am nt sayin extreme but thoda kissin scenes will do...yup jst a kiss or some cuddle moments doesn't do any harm , extreme is nt required as it may smtym spoil the whole thing
actually it nt really the TV industries fault it is the view point of the watcher because of which the shows arent showin anythn...yup viewers are the main reason for this , first we need to change our thinking , then only the rest can happen
ppl should 1st change their mind sets...many ppl... quit a show jzz becoz they show a certain scene which is beyond seeing...(kissing) but this is not 1950's its 2013 n i thnk there should be a change...really its jst plain stupidity , our generation has modern mind-sets so can they be impressed with the old so called romance showing methods๐Ÿ˜•
jzz my POV...sry if i hv hurt anyone it was not intentional!! i m sure no one is offended safre , as mstly all have the same opinion๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†
love
safre<3
aww thnk u soo much for cmmntng safre , was waiting for it๐Ÿค—

Fahadkrazywish thumbnail
Res Res Res ๐Ÿ˜†
Abhi comment karti hoon ๐Ÿ˜‰

Unres 
Actually frankly speaking I watched only Indian shows n they didn't gave us this types of scene...
I don't  mind to see that types of scenes ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
But plzz for God Sake Original couples k bech karwana ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Chahe accidental ho ya... ๐Ÿ˜‰
But one thing I want to say some serials are like a family serials where all 
family members are watched together like when they're eating dinner.. 
But If these types of scene will shown in the serials then we were feel 
embarrassed in front of our parent..
When YaRa kiss had happened in TBP I didn't watch TBP with my brother
 b/c mera mahool itna khulla nahi hai k sab mil k aise scenes dekhen... 
Yeah But mai akele dekhun ya apni mummy k sath dekhun to mjhe Kisha k 
bech har scenes ache lagengay..๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by kishathebest - 11 years ago
-Razzy- thumbnail

Originally posted by: kishathebest

Res Res Res ๐Ÿ˜†

Abhi comment karti hoon ๐Ÿ˜‰

Unres 
Actually frankly speaking I watched only Indian shows n they didn't gave us this types of scene...exactly my reason to make this post๐Ÿ˜†
I don't  mind to see that types of scenes ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†hehe jst like me mehu ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
But plzz for God Sake Original couples k bech karwana ๐Ÿ˜ณfinally kisine toh yeh point bola , itne dino k baad bol rahi hoon , same same thoughts twister๐Ÿค—
Chahe accidental ho ya... ๐Ÿ˜‰accident waccident gaya tel lene , i dnt want such things in non-couple๐Ÿ˜†
But one thing I want to say some serials are like a family serials where all 
family members are watched together like when they're eating dinner.. ya mehu as i mentioned earlier , they should start showing it in atleast youth shows where young generation plays a major role in fan-base
But If these types of scene will shown in the serials then we were feel 
embarrassed in front of our parent..yup thats the reason there should be development in viewers pov , i can undrstnd wat u r talking mehu , but i guess without any initial step there can be no progress in way of thinking
When YaRa kiss had happened in TBP I didn't watch TBP with my brother
 b/c mera mahool itna khulla nahi hai k sab mil k aise scenes dekhen... i can undrstnd , acctually i have my privacy in my family so these things dnt really bother , though i hated yara kiss but thats another issue , as i said the only soln is to have a free mind , and about small kids , well i smtym find them more knowlegeble than me in such things๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† hehe no offence
Yeah But mai akele dekhun ya apni mummy k sath dekhun to mjhe Kisha k 
bech har scenes ache lagengay..๐Ÿ˜‰finally my twister tune apne dil ki baat bol hi di๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† , hehe u truly r my bestie๐Ÿค—
thnk u soo much for cmmntng mehu , kabse wait kar rahi thi pata hai..? ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿค—

Fahadkrazywish thumbnail
@ Rasiku ๐Ÿค—
Pehle to jhappi bht din se nahi di na ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿค—
Sachi yaar Accidental gaya teel lene ๐Ÿ˜†
Humare thoughts to hamesha hi same hotay hain ๐Ÿ˜‰
Wohi to agar privacy hai to sab chalega ๐Ÿ˜‰
Aur Kisha ki baat k ly to hum hamesha same same hain ๐Ÿค—
But I loved that topic..
Pata hai jab ye topic parhna start kia to mjhe laga k ap ne ye kaha k YaRa ka kiss ho sakta hai to Kisha ki kyun nahi ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜† Meri to umeedian bharh gayi thi ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† Par phr pura post parha to pata chala k kya thought hai Meri cuto ka ๐Ÿ‘
-Razzy- thumbnail

Originally posted by: kishathebest

@ Rasiku ๐Ÿค—mehu๐Ÿค—

Pehle to jhappi bht din se nahi di na ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿค—haa yaar meri taraf se bhi ๐Ÿค—
Sachi yaar Accidental gaya teel lene ๐Ÿ˜†hehe totally๐Ÿ˜†
Humare thoughts to hamesha hi same hotay hain ๐Ÿ˜‰besties jo hai๐Ÿ˜ณ
Wohi to agar privacy hai to sab chalega ๐Ÿ˜‰hehe yup it plays a major role in nowadays teenagers life๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
Aur Kisha ki baat k ly to hum hamesha same same hain ๐Ÿค—awwiee totally kisha๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿค—
But I loved that topic..glad u did mehu , i thought i was making a fool out of myself๐Ÿ˜†
Pata hai jab ye topic parhna start kia to mjhe laga k ap ne ye kaha k YaRa ka kiss ho sakta hai to Kisha ki kyun nahi ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜† Meri to umeedian bharh gayi thi ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† Par phr pura post parha to pata chala k kya thought hai Meri cuto ka ๐Ÿ‘i m soo glad u thought it this way mehu , so happy that u commented , i really wanted to knw ur views , yup after seeing yara kiss i despo wanted a kisha kiss , but after thinking much i thiought its nt bad having a kiss in hindi serials , but defo in couples and i really dnt want that in non-couples๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿค—