Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arnav90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: CHAKKU_DAAYAN

And yes i agree with @hammer_hilly.
Why do you think RK fans even care to bash Sultu? When he hadn't entered RK was accused of raping Madhu which he never did, then when rape didn't happen, people started calling his abuser. Then when Sultu entered, people started pairing up Madhu with Sultu. Is there any peace for RK/Rishbala fans in this forum? This whole forum looks like Sultu drooling forum/ Madhu praising forum/ RK bashing forum/ Sultubala's potential as a couple forum.
Mods even you won't disagree.

Ok I am not here to fight but Chakku why did'nt you mentioned the unending posts of Rk n Deepali having hot passionate chemistry even more the Rishbala, I remember atleast 10 such posts during that seductive dance sequence, Madhu is being mocked over her looks with Deepali , Tab tumeh problem kyun nahi huyi bcoz at that time also Rishbala was on stake...
-Veritaserum- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Cutieee1992

Thanks for the post Mods.

Mods, is this forum only for RishBala fans? πŸ˜•

Why are other people bashed for liking other actors & characters in this show??? People watch show for many reasons, not just for one reasons.

Why isn't freedom of choice allowed here?

When RK-Dips appreciating posts were made in the name of freedoms choice, then why can't people make other couples posts???

There is no rule it says you are only supposed to talk about one actor /couple only, g ignore the others in the show.

Here if you praise Sultan, means you are bashing RK.

Hello!! This show isn't only for RK/Madhu. There are many people in this show who deserve the same appreciation. This is a free forum. I will make hundreds of SulBala appreciation posts or analysis. is there any restrictions? ?? Does making SulBala topics means bashing here??

In my old forum, Geet-Dev, Geet-Vickram, Geet-Maan, all topics used to get discussed & everyone had freedom of choice to like whosoever. There was no insecuriy. Forum is for discussion everyone in the show, not for only one person.

Mods - it's request to take a stick action against mocking fans/fan groups /members /mods & etc. Many posts are targeting other fans & actors etc. Many times Sultan's look is being mocked. Dips' look is being mocked in the name of saying characters, but isn't looks mocking against the rules???

I agree with you... We never had a problem when some ppl told RK- dips look hotter than Rishbala.. So if some ppl find Madhu-Sultan hotter than Rishbala there should be no problem
Nabakov_Musings thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Arnav90

Ok I am not here to fight but Chakku why did'nt you mentioned the unending posts of Rk n Deepali having hot passionate chemistry even more the Rishbala, I remember atleast 10 such posts during that seductive dance sequence, Madhu is being mocked over her looks with Deepali , Tab tumeh problem kyun nahi huyi bcoz at that time also Rishbala was on stake...

arnav i agree on rkali posts and honestly thought of them to be joking posts as first by deepali fans , cause they themselves discuss rishbaala with us as well. the seductive dance as far as i remember the actress in question was complemented in knowing how to seductively dance with grace. Seema Mishras dancing skills was appreciated ,that is all i personally remember. Madhu being mocked in looks? I honestly don't remember any post like that and have not seen any post like that.I honestly do not remember rishbaala being called boring as well.Edited by Escape.My.Love. - 11 years ago
Oh Yes, I remember Dips-RK topics & being compared with RishBala & Madhu being said to being boring. Why wasn't Rk-dips topics a problem? ??

As for me, I never had problem with RKali drooling topics. Not all can like RishBala. There wasn't anything wrong in those topics & I have said the same in the last Mods topic.

This forum isn't only for one certain actor or couple. It's for all related to MB.

BUT at the same time, All means all & No, this isn't my opinion, but rules. No rules say you are supposed to only talk about certain couple or actor. Unless the couple or actor, character etc is related to the show, YOU are free to discuss & like etc ...!!

When AR entry news came, all of the sudden he started getting bashed & was compared to rk.

I have never seen so much problem with any entry be it in this show or forum or any other show forum.

People might dislike it & even bash the new entry, but it never goes yo extreme that the whole forum becomes a war & members are bashed.

This is the first time I am witnessing such extreme wars only over an entry.
πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
-chrys- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you so much mods to bring open discussion post...πŸ‘.

hope this post will not going to be an another battle ground...

Originally posted by: nidu_dsena

i second u farah😳
Dear MODS i would like to go wid farah and purple horizon aka urvi..
dey stated all d points wich i too wanna say..

Seriously I don't care kaun kisko pasand karta hai aur kaun ksko nafrat karta hai... and I never stopped anyone... but I hate it when people act like victims when they are doing the same to other people 
Aur yahan toh even mods are unfair... 
-Nia04- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i agree with few here regarding name calling!! be it leads or parallel leads the name calling should be avoided!!
there r rishbala fans,, rkali fans and new subala fans in the forum!! each have their own preferences,, i think we all should be let to state our opinions our likings towards our fav couple,, i agree this is rishbala story but there is nothing wrong in being sulbala fan i guess or root for them!!  i have never said anything when people said RKali is better than rishbala!! so y r fans of subala being objected now!!

it is not only RK who is being bashed in this forum,, even madhu is being bashed and sultan was bashed even before he entered the show!! madhu was bashed for protecting  a child so how can people not say anything for RK's revenge!!
if people r showing dissatisfaction towards RK as a char people assume it as VD bashing!!
i have stopped talking about RK as a char becoz later we r being mocked for the same!! i now discuss only madhu and rishbala scenes and now sultan becoz i find him intriguing!
i like AR from his first show and i am happy to have him here!!
the forum has to be fair for all groups!!

Arnav90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Well MODS thanx for making the post, I can only say this forum can't change... I found Rk n Dipz scene disgusting, Who likes Bhabhi is throwing her lust on Devar, I did'nt said i want Sultan n Madhu to be pair instead i have fighted over making them pair on 2 posts, I have said like 100 times that Its Rk n Madhu's story they are the lead n lead pair so they will be the only pair in the end does'nt matter How many Parallal lead will come, 1st article about Sultan clearly said that Sultan is gonna fall for Madhu but vice versa was not mentioned so before mocking them as pair n also over the kid on name of Rishbala why can't you think the love part could be 1st sided also, I have seen a positive effect on Rishbala relation with Sultan's entry bcoz Rk is getting jealous so why would I bash Sultan, From Sultan scene i found the charactor strong n AR screen presense good i praised so whats the problemEdited by Arnav90 - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Escape.My.Love.

<font color="#0099ff">arnav i agree on rkali posts and honestly thought of them to be joking posts as first by deepali fans , cause they themselves discuss rishbaala with us as well. the seductive dance as far as i remember the actress in question was complemented in knowing how to seductively dance with grace. Seema Mishras dancing skills was appreciated ,that is all i personally remember. Madhu being mocked in looks? I honestly don't remember any post like that and have not seen any post like that.I honestly do not remember rishbaala being called boring as well.</font>

Well, I remember it. Rkali many drooling posts used to open. Even Madhu was called boring in a mocking way to compare her to dips. Seriously, we never went & fought or made a big deal. I always thought it's freedom of choice of whatever couple they like. During Sangeet episode ( ILU one) RishBala was compared to RKali & was said that just 5 minutes of Rkali was way hotter than the whole RishBala episode. So where were RishBala fans? I as RishBala fan never went & fought there. I always thought it's freedom of choice. Why should we restrict others for liking other couples , characters, or actors etc??

Another one I remember was during the love test when Madhu hears RKali about how they took love test from Madhu. Again there were so many RKali topics saying How RKali has hotter chemistry than RishBala. So? ?

There are many times I remember, but these are specific times.
_Tangled_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Same as urvi mentioned I am also pissed with constant notes and warning in Rishbala AT just because we are Rk+Rishbala fans we are called hypocrites and so called Rishbala fans and no action against it why I tell u the reason because we dont go and hit report button on their comments because we beleive in live and let live we just cant stalk for the sake of reporting and tit for tat but the truth is we are constantly stalked and the stalkers dont see that the same member who has said madhu dumb has also called Rk stupid and thick headed...!
And every1 is allowed to share their pov its not our fault that we find Rk's actions more interesting and discuss about him but madhu is always involved in it so we cant do the same in VD AT..If some1 found madhu's actions more interesting so come and discuss who stopped u...!
If its possible plz ban stalking or plz provide us a new forum...