Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Adry thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
@juhi i didn't know that...so is he out on bail or has he been cleared of all charges???🤔
Karamel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i dont think tsg will use kiya now that kd had accepted to do his shady job...so i dont see a RanSh rescue for kiya happening 😭 ...
coming back to the topic,  there is  also this possibility that tsg dont have much info abt kiya as she joined the classes later!!!! dont know he might be anya's bf 😕.. wow talk abt match made in hell🤢
OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Adry

@juhi i didn't know that...so is he out on bail or has he been cleared of all charges???🤔

In Nov 8 epi, Kunal said to Kiya, "Ek achha lawyer mil gaya nahi to tumne koi kasar hi nahi chhodi thi" or sumthn like dat.
Karamel thumbnail

i think kunal told kiya he came out of jail using his family contacts!! not sure about the charges😕
Karamel thumbnail

Originally posted by: angel_juhi04

In Nov 8 epi, Kunal said to Kiya, "Ek achha lawyer mil gaya nahi to tumne koi kasar hi nahi chhodi thi" or sumthn like dat.

Creepo guy .. go after ruby ..yur perfect match .. kunal-ruby will make each others life a hell 😆
Edited by -Rupz- - 11 years ago
Adry thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Rupz-

i dont think tsg will use kiya now that kd had accepted to do his shady job...so i dont see a RanSh rescue for kiya happening 😭 ...
coming back to the topic,  there is  also this possibility that tsg dont have much info abt kiya as she joined the classes later!!!! dont know he might be anya's bf 😕.. wow talk abt match made in hell🤢

RV has already come to know about tsg so they'll deal with him together...don't think they'll include kiya in this😕
Aanya bf??!!!😲 is she that dumb🤢
Adry thumbnail
*sigh* that's a relief...at least his charges haven't  been cleared
Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Okay maybe jus maybe dont kill me for this
maybe Right now RanSh together teach him a lesson n KD doesnt do his dirty job!!
But maybe after boards and everything u know some happy happy moments like Farewell pqrty n KiShaRa clearing all their MUs n coming even closer thanks to Ruby n her cheap act
n TSG strikes again n while he threatens KD that as a revenge he wud harm YaRa!!!!!
KD in d process of saving his life of life n Newly found Friend
is beaten up badly!!!!!!!!!!???!!!!!
End of season 1. . KD in hospital Buddies specially YaRa all teary!!!
OMG!! sounds so OTT!!!!

RV has already come to know about tsg so they'll deal with him together...don't think they'll include kiya in this😕
Aanya bf??!!!😲 is she that dumb🤢

Aanya is a brilliant student than Kiya who used to score more than 90%. Kiya is a top 3 ranker but she may be above 85% student n close to 90%. But Aanya was dumb web=n RV tuk Kiya before her eyes by fooling her😆.
Ruby, it luks like u badly want YaRanSh in TSG mission wid RanSh to d Kiya's rescue @ 1 point😉. Me too want dat.

Originally posted by: blue_Orchid

Okay maybe jus maybe dont kill me for this
maybe Right now RanSh together teach him a lesson n KD doesnt do his dirty job!!
But maybe after boards and everything u know some happy happy moments like Farewell pqrty n KiShaRa clearing all their MUs n coming even closer thanks to Ruby n her cheap act
n TSG strikes again n while he threatens KD that as a revenge he wud harm YaRa!!!!!
KD in d process of saving his life of life n Newly found Friend
is beaten up badly!!!!!!!!!!???!!!!!
End of season 1. . KD in hospital Buddies specially YaRa all teary!!!
OMG!! sounds so OTT!!!!

Rads, tere FF ki yaad aa gayi but muje abhi b last 4-5 parts padhna hai😉.