Swaron OS: A Sweet Symphony Of Our Love

pehlanasha. thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Attention : Immediately STOP the song and play it again when you read a message like this (Please play the song) between the OS.

This OS is purely for Deepika Mishra (deep_Tanha). It's her birthday and i already had posted this on her birthday thread but here posting so that all the other readers could read.

H A P P Y   B I R T H D A Y!! <3

'A Sweet Symphony Of Our Love'

I was hearing some noises on my window in my room from last 10 minutes. I thought of those of some wind noises but then there was a little thud and I jerk up from bed, actually I got scared. I reached to the window and pulls out my curtains and there Swayam hanging to the window shield. I opened the window and he instantly jumped into my room and I as usual gave him a glare and I used to before to because it was his daily routine to come in my room this late and stole a kiss or two. From last week I couldn't sleep properly hence I warned him not to come for at least one month and he promised me. Now how can he break his promise in 4 days.

"What Swayam, why you came here? I was sleeping." I said in full irritation.

"Come with me?" He asked but he sounded more liking telling.

"What?" I asked him.

"Come with me to the park, now?" He said and looked at me making a puppy face.

"Have you lost it totally already? Do you know what time is it? It's 3:00 AM in morning and I was tired Swayam!" I said him in total irritation as I felt like punching my head to the wall.

"Please Sharon. Come with me?" He said again.

"This puppy dog face won't help with me Shekhawat!" I said and glared at him.

He held his ears and mouthed 'sorry' to me. He never came and asked me to come with him and even his face wasn't even glittering with joy like always. May be I should go.

"Gosh, Swayam. Ok, wait I'll just change my shirt and we can go then." I said and he didn't move even a bit from his place.

"Do you want me to strip for you?" I said smirking.

"What? NO! I am going out of window into balcony!" He said and ran towards the balcony.

I changed myself into loose shirt which barely covered my half of the belly and matched it with denim short which were quiet short actually but who cares because he is Swayam and I am quiet ok with him.

I washed my face so that my sweet sleepy mode could be vanish a bit and I can be able to even stand properly on my toes not like I won't like if Swayam will carry me into his arms but still can't take risks.

He drove us to the park. Damn it was kind of scary right now, no human, nothing but just darkness and lots of trees and actually lots of flowers too. We sat under the tree on a bench. I sighed and locked my arm in his and rested my head on his shoulder. He smiled before rested his head on mine. We always like to stay like this close to each other and feel the presence of each other. He kissed me instantly on my palm.

"I know there is something. Shoot no?" I asked him and he smiled wide.

"Ermm, dad has finally decided." He said and my mouth flung opened.

"Like really? What's the result? I asked jerking up from his side hug and looked at him.

"If you can see my condition then you can guess, right?" He said and frowned.

I looked at him and next second burst into fist of laughter. He gave me an irritating look as if knew what would be my reaction and I laughed so much that I fall to the ground holding my stomach. He mouth 'its' not funny' to me and I laughed more. How much this guy can possibly be cute, stupid, sweet, and jerk at same times I wonder.

I mean what was the problem in it if his dad was re-marrying to some woman. I mean anyone can re-marry but his dad was marrying his best friends Reyansh's mother. They both were equally disgusted with this thought that while they all were having family time their parents were getting naughty and fall for each other. I know that can be little gross for youngster of 20 aged boys and especially for Swayam as he was quiet a pathetic conservative and suddenly becoming a step-brother is little weird. OK, very weird.

Wait wait wait you know what was the best part in all? One day i, Swayam and Rey came home to Swayam's home and when we both entered into house we found both the parent kissing each other. Believe me or not I exactly remember the look of the faces of these 2 idiots. Rey acted like he stabbed something in his heart though his hands were empty and turned around but you know what Swayam did? Puke. Yes, he puked and on my shoulder only. Though at that point all of us knew about their parents but we didn't expect an open scene of kissing between them.

The worst thing was one day when we all gathered to the BBQ dinner at Shekhawat's, Rey's mom was watching some movie and instantly said that he always wanted a baby girl too and to that our great senior Shekhawat replied we will have, if she wants one. Seriously why do I only have to suffer with those nasty actions, yes Swayam all the coke on my face which was in my mouth and Rey chocked up with the olive in his throat. When he spit out finally, it again was inside my shirt through my cleavage line and I literally had to run into Swayam's room to get it out.

Soon all the students knew that Rey and Swayam are going to be step-brothers soon and I knew how they both used to drag me to every single due to shame and once even Swayam took me to boys room, but it was quiet good as we ended up hotly kissing.

When Swayam's dad and Rey's mom once came to college was price distribution of year. Teachers called her Mrs. Shekhawat and lol I actually enjoyed it because they couldn't puke, or spit or anything and I was save. FOR THE FIRST TIME.

"Swayam they are getting married not like aunty is carrying your step-sibling in her stomach." I said and laughed.

"Don't even say that. God hears everything and besides that we both can't trust our parents. They can do anything!" He said dramatically while covering my mouth with his palm.

"Hmm, right. Even I can't after.." I said and bit my tongue.

"After?" Swayam looked at me.

"Ermm.. after? What after? No after honey" I said and instantly kissed Swayam firmly on his lips to take away his concentration from this 'after'. Damn, he pulled in just seconds mean he stuck on 'after'.

"What after Sharon? You are telling me now or ..?" He said while unbuttoning his jeans button.

"Swayam, stop at once! I am telling you!" I shouted.

"Ok, actually I saw.. wait Swayam is it going to rain?" Sharon asked suddenly looking at the sky.

"I guess too!" Swayam said looking at the sky too.

Before they could say anything more it starts raining. Sharon grinned widely as rain was her thing ad she loves it at core. Once Sharon got wet in rain with Swayam, wearing nothing but her towel around her as she just got out of both but again got untidy in rain.

"It's raining, Swayam!" She said while clapping her hands and jumping like a mad kid.

"Yeah, baby doll I can see that." He said and chuckled at her cuteness.

"So.. what are you waiting for?" She said seductively.

"Sharon, what is you are upto?" He said raising his brows.

"Umm, nothing too bad!" She said and came towards him.

Sharon started opening the button of his already wet and bodily sticking shirt. He smirked at her when she tossed his shirt on the bench. He wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him closer to her. Swayam wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her closer too till there was no gap between them. Her body was pressing against his bare and wet upper body, giving her a naughty ticklish sensation.

"You know I like kissing in rains no?" She said cutely.

Swayam smiled and placed his wet lips on her wet and rosy once. She closed her eyes feeling the movement of his lip on her. The warm yet strong aura of his lips made took her into heaven. Her hands went to his hair and started pulling them in pleasure. Soon she started responding with emotion and he moaned in his throat which seemed nothing but very sexy to hear. He rubbed his one hand from his waist till her naked thigh and lifted her one leg up. She quickly rested the knee of her leg on his waist and they kissed in a very classy position.

Suddenly when Sharon felt that Swayam is enjoying and was ready to take one more step further, she pushed him away and he fall down on bench again. She turned around and pushed her hairs to her one shoulder seductively exposing her bare back to him. She titled her head side way a little and asked him to come but her finger and ran out of there. Swayam smirked and ran to her. She hid herself behind the huge tree and Swayam heard her singing 'Raat baaki, baat baaki..hona hai jo ho janai do". He smirked and the song made him crazy. She peeped from the tree and pointed her fingers again at him asking to come to her. He started walking towards her with a smirk and he was backing off with a seductive look on her face. They both were taking circles of that big tree and their hands were slightly touching. When he was about to hold her hand, she turned away and ran out.

Swayam looked for her and started singing,

'Yeh zameen ruk jaye, aasman jhuk jaye..tera chehra jan nazar aye..

Tu agar kehde.. chandh bhi le aaun jan-e-jaan, jan-e-jaan..

Beth mere saamne.. khaali dil khaali nazar bhar lun.. jan-e-jaan..

Tu khafa ho jaaye.. raat bhi tuk jaaye.. tera chechra jab nazar aye..

Ohh..tera chehra jab nazar aye..'

Sharon was hiding somewhere behind bunch of trees and her clothes were soaked wet. A huge smile crept on her lips when she heard him singing like this for her. Though they were very naughty, very open, very modern, they never do cheesy things but whenever all of them used to so such a thing they always felt out of the world. They felt like the person is cream and they want to spend their whole life in it.

Sharon started singing then,

"Pyaar hua iqrar hua hai pyaar se phir kyun darta hai dil..

Kehta hai dil rasta mushkil maloom nahi hai kahan manzil..

Kehta hai dil rasta mushkil maloom nahi hai kahan manzil..

Pyaar hua..hmmm..lala..la'la..la'

Swayam smiled at her. He never expected her to be so deep and expressive like this and started singing for her,

'Tunai mujhe pehchana nahi..

Jana main koi anjana nahi..

Ashiq hum main tere naam ka..

Deewana ho main deewana nahi..

Hmmm..tunai mujhe pehchana nahi..

Jana main koi anjana nahi.

Ashiq main hoon main tere naam ka..

Deewana hoon deewana nahi..'

Sharon bit her lower lip and smiled feeling so beautiful, trying to control her pleasure-full feeling within her. All she wanted to crush herself in Swayam's arms. She chuckled and ran further from the tree's bunch area. Swayam heard her footsteps and walked to that direction with a smile on his face. He knew Sharon must be feeling bless but still trying to tease him.

Sharon stopped at her track when she heard a song again,

'Nahi saamne..

Nahi saamne yeh alag baat hai..

Mere paas hai .. mere paas hai tu'

Mere paas hai tu.. mere paas hai..

Mere saath hai.. mere paas hai..

Kesi'.

Tera naam mene liya hai yahan..

Mujhe yaad tunai kya hai wahan..

Tera naam mene liya hai yahan..

Mujhe yaad tunai kya hai wahan..

Barai zor ki aaj barsat hai..

Barai zor ki aaj barsat hai'

Mere paas hai tu..

Mere paa hai'

Mere paas hai..

Mere saath hai..

Mere saathi hai..'

Sharon clutched her hands on either side because lots of time she felt really bad when she hurt Swayam and all the time she felt like THIS was the song which can truly express hi pain. A lone tear escaped from her eyes. She wanted to erase all those memories from her but it was impossible. She was walking out of the trees and going back to her but she stopped and sang for him.

(Please play the song now)

'Main ek lehar hoon jo samai ke nadi se..bas tumse milne kinarai thi aii..

Magar jo bi ho.. har ek leher ko.. mit jana hai nadi main hi jakai..

Tumko.. mene.. chaha,, bhi hai tumhi mene ghum diye sharminda hoon..sharminda hoon.. sharminda hoon..

Tumko mene chaha bhi hai..tumhi ko mene ghum bhi diye sharminda hoon..sharminda hoon..sach kehti hoon dil hi dil sharminda hoon..'

Swayam heard her voice which was pleading for forgiveness. He smiled at himself thinking how stupid this girl is that she never will actually realize how thankful I am that she let me in her heart and in her brain and in her life.

Sharon's face was tear stained and even rain drop was had already covered her skin couldn't erase the burning sensation to the painful and guilty tears.

She heard another song from his love, his Swayam.

'Duniya jo chahai kehle par tujhse milne se pehle.. khud se bhi na mil saka tha main..

Khoya sat ha main..Uljha sa tha main..

Ke tujh bin meri na thi koi raahein..

Meri zindagi tujh bin thi jese..

Oos ki boondh pati se ab giri ab giri..'

She joined him feeling very much content and thanked God for him in his life.

'Main agar saans thi'

Tum khusboo thai..

Kaise kaise pal pal yaadon ke..

Tumhe aisa khu ke..

Akele main zinda hoon, kyun?..'

Swayam closed his eyes and listen her beautiful voices and sang back.

'kagaz the main..hawa main urta..

Tunai mujh pe jaane kya likh dia..

Mujhko abb toh naye shabd mil gayye..

Yeh shabd yeh pyaar ke..'

Sharon sang back and started walking to him.

'Tumko maine chaha bhi hai

Tumhi ko mene ghum bhi diye..Sharminda hoon..

Sharminda hoon main..

Sach kehti hoon sharminda hoon..

Sharminda hoon..'

Swayam saw his angel coming back to him looking no less any dream with innocent eyes and body glittering with pearls.

Swayam walked to her and held her dancing lightly with her and cheering her up, they both sang together.

'Sitaaron se aagai jahan aur bhi hia..

Abhi ishq ke imtehan aur bhi hain.. aur bhi hain..

Tu shaheen hai parwaaz hai..

Kaam tera tere saamne asmaan aur bhi..

Sitaroon se aagai jahan aur bhi hai.,'

Swayam turned her around and hugged her from behind and they both closed their eyes.

Sharon rested her head on his shoulder and sang.

'Tum ho sach..ke ho koi parchaiye..

Kya tum ek khwaab ho jo kahin nahi..

Bheegi hai palkein meri..

Takiye mere namm..

Tumhi hi batun mujhko..

Tumko mene chaha bhi hai..

Tumhi ko mene ghum bhi diye hain..

Sharminda hoon..

Sharminda hoon..

Sharminda hoo main...'

Swayam held her firmly feeling her mere presence so close to him just like some dream and sang.

'Duniya jo chahe keh le..

Par tumse milne se pehle..

Khud sa bhi na mill saka tha main..

Khoya tha main uljha sat ha main..

Ko tujh bin meri na thi koi raahein..

Meri zindagi tujh bin thi jaise,,

Oos ki boondh patii se ab giri ab giri..

Oh.. oos ki patti ab giri ab giri..'

Sharon turned around and hugged Swayam tightly and hid herself in his arm. The only protective, peaceful and beautiful place for her. No one can tear them apart.. no destiny.. no fate.. not even God. When God lost in front of them and bless his hands on them then no one can tear them apart.

End...

I hope you all have liked it and will wait for your comments and likes! =)

Thanks!

Edited by Tanya_Swaronluv - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HPHolic-3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
It was a lovely os.
Lol I was laughing like maniac when I read that swayam's dad gonna married rey's Mom😆.Gosh poor sharon she have to bear both rey n swayam's reaction.
Park part was really romantic.
Loved it
neeliyer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😆 .. i was laughing my lungs out the whole time while reading about swayam's dad and rey's mom getting married and all the PDA they were doing .. 🤣

Nice OS .. 
d3fan4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
amazing os's tanya!!
at first it was kinda funny but thw whole rain scene was beautifully penned!:)
luvd it!
sanjana_D3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This OS is really sweet 
the part where they sing for each other is super cute ❤️
And the part about swayam and rey's parents is hilarious 😆
Joshua_TANHA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Swayam and Rey's parent things were funny 🤣 !!!!! Swayam puked on sharon ..Yuck 😆 😆
Later the OS became funny to cute !! loved the rain dance thing!!

I like sharminda hoon in Tamil as  mannippaya more!!! gotta listen now 😆 😆
HR-DMG4life thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome os :-) loved how Sharon was always in the middle of ReYam's reactions and the park scene was sweet
ToujoursPur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
tum mereko batati kyu nahi ho kab likh rahi ho? i dont wanna miss ur write ups. loved this one...and plzz tell me when u write next.
raveena2807 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
A complete package, I must say.

The way you described Reyam's reaction to their parents' relationship was really hilarious. Then the kiss in rain was utterly romantic. Finally, their emotional singing to each other. The song selection was also really good, naughty at first followed by sentimental ones. They truly defined their state of mind... Loved it..
-vaishnavimural thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
d 1st half was really very very hilarious ... gosh swayam's dad marrying rey's mom n everytime they c their parents PDA either they puke r split on sharon poor her... god.. it was damn funny..
d song sequence was really superb.. sharon seducing n swayam teeling his feelings n she telling sorry through song was wow..
lovely fun n love wit romance filled update...