Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABCDesiGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
OMG It was soo good! love wht taani says! 
Awesome post! 
peraltagasm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ShivTRSS

Unres

Firstly, amazing amazing OS. You know I hate open ended things. 

So So So So So sorry dii.. I am really very sorry! But isme aage kya likhna hai.. I have NO IDEA!! really very sorry!

I want everything to have happy ending, but I understand you can't continue it. Thankyou so much for understanding dii! 😊
I am sorry, for late reply. PHIR SORRY?! MANA KIYA THA NA MAINE AAPKO?! I started to read it and then in between left it, not because like you think it is boring(😡), Hehe! OOPPS!! but because it is too hurting, too painful. i know.. Main khud bohot royi thi isko likhte waqt! This is what I call blunt truth. And hail CVs, this is how they portray their lead of the show.
Her pain was so hurting. After a long time, I am getting face to face with Taani. To tell you the truth, in D3, I don't even feel her anymore.Same same same!! She is lost somewhere. In fact, all of them are lost. Most importantly, TaaRey's intense feelings are lost, and you managed to recreate it Shiv, beautifully. OMG!Thankyou so much!!Really dii???!!! But i'm sure.. aapse achcha feelings ko express koi nahi kar sakta!! NO ONE!!!
It was painful,Sorry! but it was beautiful.
I am listing some lines which made me cry, but I am thankful for it. I seriously needed a good cry

" Aur nahi toh kya? Aur kis liye ayenge hum tumhare paas?" simmi said making Taani eyes widen.

She let it out in front of them.. her heart saying to her that enough was enough

Par shayad pyaar ke alawa ek insaan ko life me ek friend ki bhi zaroorat hoti hsi.. jo mere paas nahi hai.. I dont have a friend jiske saath mai apni saari baate share kar saku.. deep down in my heart I feel empty.. yeh feeling is like hell.. hell se bhi ganda.

trust me.. mai upset rey se nahi.. apne aap se hu.. yahi sochti hu.. ki kya mai iss layak bhi nahi ki mera ek acha dost ban sake?

Kyu aaplog mujhme ek friend se pehle ek GS dekhte hai? Kyu hamesha aaplog yeh bhool jaate hai ki mai aapke aur aapke dance ke passion ko samajhti hu.??. Mai kabhi kuch bolti nahi iska matlab yeh nahi ki mujhe hurt nahi hota.. par hamesha iss hurt ko apne andar chupa leti hu.. taaki aap logo ko khush dekh saku.. maine aap logo ke liye kitna kuch kiya.

maine jo kiya aapke liye.. uske liye in return mai aspse kuch maangna nahi chahti.. na hi yeh jatana chahti hu ki maine aap pe koi ehsaan kiya hai.. mujhe toh bas pyaar chahiye tha.. friends ka pyaar.. aur kuch nahi..  par mai yeh bhool gayi thi.. ki ek aisi ladki jidke bachpan se ek bhi friends nahi the. Toh aaj uske friends kaise banenge.. paagal thi mai.. jo maine socha ki yaaha aake mere bhi friends banenge.. par unfortunately meri kismat me friendship ke ehsaas ko mehsoos kar pana nahi likha hai

"maine aapse yeh expect nahi kiya tha bhai.." Taani said.

This is absolute truth na. Why do they treat her like this. She is the best friend anyone can have. I COMPLETELY AGREE!!!I would die to have a friend like her!!She is the most amazing human being ever,AGREED AGAIN!! who can't even think to hurt anyone. Then why does she have to face this pain? Why her so called friends, important persons in her life, treat her like shit? Once more, she is forced to think ki usaki ehmiyat kya he.
And I hate them for this.I HATE THEM TOO!! I hate everyone. I feel her pain just like all of us do and I hate Rey, Swayam, Sharon for this. You know, you portrayed the guilt of Swayam and others, but instead of feeling bad for them, I felt evilly happy. They need, they actually deserve this all. Taani is the best person ever. She is one example of unconditional love, whether it be with Rey, Swayam or the gang, then why?

And last but not least, you. You are an awesome writer Shiv. Hats off to you, for writing it all boldly and writing it beautifully. You are so awesome. I am falling short of words to describe how amazing this OS was. THANKYOU SO SO SO MUCH DII!! Really means  a lot!! More than a lot! aap logo se apprecaition mil jata hai toh bohot zyada khushi milti hai! I just want to say I felt it. I felt Taani's pain, the hurt she had been going through since forever, which made me cry, which trust me is not easy😊. mai bhi bohot royi isko likhte waqt.. bohot zyada!And thank you, for writing this and for making me realize why I loved Taani at first place. Not because of the bullshit CVs are giving us, but because of her deepness and her pureness. I love Taani and I will love her forever. SAME!!And I will hate Palki forever for destroying her. She is the most special one, who deserves all the happiness in world but she gets nothing but pain.
And why do you think ki you are not writing good. Do I have to say it again and again? You are an awsome writer Shiv. Love you. And sorry if this comment does not make any sense.HEY KRISHNAJEE!!! PHIRSE SORRY?! And aapko lagta hai this comment didnt make any sense? I' m so happy ki u shared apne saare feelings with me!! Love you too dii!! I am just so frustrated right now that I wrote all this impulsively. But Hats off to you. Keep writing.
Love you

I'm in blue dii!! Thankyou so much.. I never knew ki sabko itna pasand aayega! Really.. Aap sabke commnetys mean more than a lot to me! Love you too dii!
peraltagasm thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShReya_TaaRey

@bold,underlined,italics- Shivvi!! Yeh saari lines na I personally loved!! Waise toh I loved Taani kaa pura dialogue but ab pura thodi mark kar sakti hun!! Those were the highlights for me!! And PM mein tujhe detail mein bata nahi paayi na ki mujhe kaisa laga isliye abhi bata rahi hun.. Loved it!! Loved loved loved it!! Shivvi.. The way you have written it.. Muaahhh!! Too good.. Amazing!! Loved it to the core!!! And Sharon, Simmi and Bharat ke diaogues in the beginning made the OS more beautiful.. Just coz usse hume ek choti se jhalak dikhti thi ki Taani ne kya saha hai, kya seh rahi hai.. I simply loved it re Shiivvi.. Dil se... Love you for this!!! Muaah!!! Maine bola tha na ki everyone will like it... Gadhi! Khudko kitna underestimate karti hai!!!

Thanks re!! unn teeno ke dialogues maine bad me daale.. MUAAHH to u too for liking it so much.. Chal chal be.. TU GADHI!! Huh! 😆😆😆😆
peraltagasm thumbnail

Originally posted by: shriya_taarey

nyc one i guess u wrote it wen everyone left fr goa widout taani...
it was really awesome
actually abhi bhi taani ka sach mein koi aisa frbd nahi hai
jisse woh apni feelings share kar sake...
feeling really bad for her...
nycly written
bye take care

Awwie.. thankyou so much darling!
peraltagasm thumbnail

Originally posted by: vaishali667

Wow what great os super loved it mindblowing plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz do update soon

thakyou so much vaishali.. But daero this is a one shot and has just one part! Really sorry but I won't be able to continue it!
peraltagasm thumbnail

Originally posted by: kady_taarey

omg dat was so emotional.. loved the way u expressed taani's feelings dear.. why would anyone will bash you for dis.. awesome update.. pls continue.. :-)

thankyou so much for liking it dearo! <3😊
peraltagasm thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ayesha05

Awww its grt yaarrr...tooo good
I literally cried yarr...u r tooo good

thankyou so much for liking it!😊
peraltagasm thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABCDesiGirl93

OMG It was soo good! love wht taani says! 

Awesome post! 

Thankyou so much!😊
samiha_taarey thumbnail
the update was just awsome... can't find any wrds 2 describe this as I 2 really want that this kind of scenes happened in d3 also bt I know it won't gonna b happend so atleast happy that kahi to humme taani ka frustration bahar nikal te hua dikh raha hai...really thnx 4 this os...
ShivTRSS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I'm in blue dii!! Thankyou so much.. I never knew ki sabko itna pasand aayega! Really.. Aap sabke commnetys mean more than a lot to me! Love you too dii!

Same here Shiv. And I am in black. Bas kuch bate kehni thi