Users

Frequent Posters

Lumos-Maxima thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Res
[Naina I will unres it soon 😭.. I hate Virat 😭]
Unres finally 😊

Naina I dont know what to say.. Im completely speechless after reading the update .. Super duper shocking update.. Virat's reaction was totally unexpected.. I thought after knowing the truth Virat would feel guilty for whatever he did but no he turned out to be a complete jerk 😑.. I hate him πŸ˜­Cry .. He can never understand what Manvi went through Cry😭.. How much she has suffered.. Afteral she aborted her own child.. She was depressed.. She was shattered.. And now Virat is blaming her for everything 😑.. Manvi's pain really touched my heart  ..  Ok I understand Virat felt bad because Manvi aborted his child without his consent.. But he has no right to insult her .. He is no saint.. Virat ne to puri ki puri palti maar di.. Now he doesn't want her anymore, suddenly he is worried about his brother.. Selfish jerk πŸ˜’.. Now I just want Manvi to move on in her life and live a peaceful life with Viren .. Virat doesn't deserve her at all πŸ˜•..   Brilliant update Naina β­οΈπŸ‘πŸΌ.. Beautifully written .. You are just awesome ⭐️⭐️.. Thank you for the pm.. Take care πŸ€—
Edited by meera.chaudhuri - 11 years ago
.jai. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Superb update
Poor Virat
Update sooon
kulsum_virman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
res
Unres

pata tha mujhe bada dhamaka virat ke taraf se bhi zaroor hoga adha dhamaka to woh kar hi chuka hai baki agle update mein hoga

Yaar yeh misunderstandings ko romance aur pyaar se prblem kya hai hamesha tapak padth hai beech mein...

Bechari manvi kitna helpless aur guilty feel karrahi hai pehle pyaar then kid jst coz of galat fehmi
And love virats and manvis dialogues specially virat ka gussa pyaar nafrat dukh guilt sab ek saath

Pls jaldi update karna mujhe janna aakhir puri sachayi hai kya
To jaldi karna
And awesome awesome update interesting twist and writing to 10 on 10Edited by kulsum_virman - 11 years ago
naina927 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: meera.chaudhuri

Res
[Naina I will unres it soon 😭.. I hate Virat 😭]

take ur time meera... hating virat just makes me cry...  Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
naina927 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .jai.

Superb update
Poor Virat
Update sooon

thank u n i will updt it soon... 😊
Lumos-Maxima thumbnail

Originally posted by: naina927

take ur time meera... hating virat just makes me cry...  😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­

par what to do u made me hate him.. sab tumhari galti hai 😭😭 poor Manvi 😭😭😭😭
naina927 thumbnail

par what to do u made me hate him.. sab tumhari galti hai 😭😭 poor Manvi 😭😭😭😭

arrey story ki demand hai ye toh...  Cry Cry par main hoon na... dnt wrry... Cry
Lumos-Maxima thumbnail

Originally posted by: naina927

arrey story ki demand hai ye toh...  😭 πŸ˜­ par main hoon na... dnt wrry... 😭

Then why r u crying?? tumhe to pata bhi hai aage kya hoga πŸ€”
Syed695 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Unexpected Update...~! Virat has seriously changed in to a mature person...both were wrong...Virat whouldnt have said that n Maanvi shouldnt have abortd the child as she disgusted herself for loving the wrong guy...but then circumstance n diff POV...hope he understands her POV...as of a female its very hard to take such a drastic step n then post this she was still depressed...N Viren was re-bound...i am sure, as she asked Virat she wants to know..this says it all...this wil b carifed once story moves forward...compleltly love the flow...N Maanvi now spking her heart out...Amazing Naina...Thanks for the PM Buddy...~!
naina927 thumbnail

Then why r u crying?? tumhe to pata bhi hai aage kya hoga πŸ€”

bas rona  aa gaya... 😭 πŸ˜­poor manvi... 😭 πŸ˜­ n u are also making me cry... stop  crying yaar...!!