Users

Frequent Posters

naina927 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: preity_d

And one more male chauvinist thing
A man can sleep with random girls to mourn
But he wants his wife or girl friend untouched by any others, virgin and pure...
Other wise they can kill them but when it comes to them they thinks they should be forgiven
WOW arrey ye point toh mujhe bhi nahi ghusa aaj tak... i still wonder why does it happens 😳 

I am happy being a Feminist ... Yes, I can say raising my voice I am a feminist

Ohk Nain teko bahut aaj maine pareshaan kar dia  nahi re... i am so happy talking to u abt this topic... n tune mujhe bilkul pareshaan nahi kia
comment pe comment karte karte
sorry kaan pakad ke
NOw runs off
Gd ni8 ❀️ goodnight to u too... sd

.Yamin. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Pheww...thank god......woh hamari manvi nahi thi.πŸ˜ƒ...viren n manvi scene was superb β­οΈβ­οΈ...viren kaa pyaar was really visible...😳😳..."main marr jaata... jee nahi pata... manna i love you to bits..."...loved this line alot❀️❀️...mannu is soo nice...usne dusre ke madad ke liyee kiyaa yeh sab...⭐️⭐️...n virat...i can't help but hate him here...how can she sleep with other girl...i was like shocked...but now i m i m hating him..first i used to feel bad for him..but now...but now i m with manvi...wat she is doing is right......Brilliant update NainuπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...Awesomely written...ab aage kya hogaaπŸ€”...looking forward for the next update Nianuu...will be waiting ..thank u so much for the upcoming pmπŸ€—πŸ€—
... Congrats in adavance for the third treadπŸ₯³
πŸ₯³...yeh drinks tere liyee......πŸ˜ƒ...these are  fat free drinks...juice typeπŸ˜ƒ...πŸ€—β€οΈ
Lumos-Maxima thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Naina mind-blowing update β­οΈβ­οΈ and a shocking one too.. Thank god Manvi is safe πŸ˜ƒ.. She helped that girl because she could feel her pain.. Loved Viren's reaction when he saw Manvi!! Loved that moment ❀️❀️.. I love Viren in this story ❀️.. He actually loves her no matter what.. And Manvi also loves him equally.. They are totally made for each other ❀️..  So Virat slept with other girls in the name of mourning!!! Shocking.. I used to feel sorry for him but this kind of attitude doesn't deserve any sympathy.. And this Angad is a complete jerk 😑.. Agar aise dost ho to dushman ki kya zarurat!! He is supporting Virat instead of showing him the right path!! I absolutely loved Kripa's pov πŸ‘πŸΌ.. Naina her dialogues her very well written πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.. Guys just can't use girls like tissue paper and then expect them to forget everything and accept them in their lives.. Virat needs to realize his mistakes.. I hope he will accept the fact that Manvi really has moved on in her life and her happiness lies with Viren.. Superb update Naina ⭐️⭐️.. Beautifully written πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.. Will be waiting for the next part.. Congratulations for your third thread in advance!! πŸ₯³πŸ˜ƒ Take care 😊
Huma0301 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: naina927

thank u huma 😊 πŸ˜Š
arrey coma se boring ho jata 😳
u are not liking virat - that means i am successful in my job of a writer πŸ˜‰

arrey naina
who sed u were an unsuccessful writer anyway
ur one of the most successful n best writer i know so i dnt kno wat ur talkin about πŸ˜‰
princess369 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
yaaarrr plz plz plz
update next prt
waiting to know what will happen next
in virman lifes nd how will they unite
Jannat94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

hey naina
wonderful update... just minddd blowing... liked the manvi n viren jodi most
and the way story move on is too good
Thanx 4 d pm dear
Waiting 4 ur next part... Update Soon
Jannat94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

sorry 4 being late and interrupting u guys or poking my nose but what to do I can't stop myself... i thought it only my thinking but i gotta knw their are some other guys who thinks this way
great Naina N Preity
Update Soon NAINA
naina927 thumbnail
guys i will surely update pmkk soon...
but as i said next update in next thread...

so we have to finish this thread SOON
FlowerHater thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: naina927

guys i will surely update pmkk soon...

but as i said next update in next thread...

so we have to finish this thread SOON

😭naina pweaasseee usse pehle PTYKA!!!!!!!!!! 😳
naina927 thumbnail

Originally posted by: abbay

😭naina pweaasseee usse pehle PTYKA!!!!!!!!!! 😳

arrey main abhi toh holiday se ghar wapas aai hoon...
thoda rehem kar mujhpe... Embarrassed 
will update ptyka soon...
by the way tmrw its turn for DMG