Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daydreamer9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
i think i hv a connection with ur story.i was sleeping.suddenly i woke up and don't know why decided to come online.i never ever do that.never ever.and what do i see???????u've updated!!!!!this is spooky.
now 'bout the update...i don't hate virat.he can be wrong sometimes bt he can't be bad.n baby sorry 2 burst ur bubble...i thought of manvi's pregnancy after reading the precap.

"zindagi ek saza lagne lag jati hai... mar jaane ko dil hota hai aur maut bhi nahi aati..."
that's why i was so damn excited about the update.and you are jst awesome.i love youuu sooo sooo sooo much.the story is getting damn interesting day by day.i'm to just falling in love with d story over n over again.this is no less than reading a thriller.sometimes u guess it right sometimes u don't.i guessed it right this time.yayyy me.now i can go back to sleep with absolute peace in mind.

you were spared for the day.why did you update?can't u just take some rest???
mika17 thumbnail
wow loved d update, wat a great twist
JESNIA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

UNEXPECTED TWIST IN STORY DEAR.
MANVI  WAS PREGNANT AND SHE ABORT HER CHILD. UNBELIEVABLE.πŸ˜•

CONGRATULATIONS
              FOR #2 THREAD

.Yamin. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Naina phele toh yeh fat free chocolate tere liyee...issi se kaam chalaa naa paregaa...yeh bilkul fat free hai...😊

n coming to the update Naina...it was super duper awesome update Naina...⭐️...kya twist hai yaar..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.zor kaa jatka maaraa yaar..woh bhi woh bhi bohot zoor se...manvi pregnant thi.😲...the way u wrote everything was marvelous yaarπŸ‘πŸΌ......bechaari manvi..😭...but i can't hate virat...πŸ˜‰...kya kare...πŸ˜›...ab virat kaisie react karegaa...ab woh kya karegaa...omg naina mujhe toh kuch samaj nahi aa ra haa...ab agale update kaa intezaar hai...will be eagerly waiting for it...thank u so much for the upcoming pm...😊...n plz take care of urself naina...don't stress yaar..πŸ€—

rida12ka4 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wwoww amazing update pm me when u update next
rasp_berry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
It was an awesome updt...shit man manvi was pregnant?...OMG...but how can virat said all those rubbish things even in his drunken stage...i mean thats rediculouse...alcohol make to tell all the truth, that was real feeling which u hide inside u...manvi is completely right, virat deserv this punishment...but still want to know his side...he hv a full right to defend himself...any ways cont soon n take care
Syed695 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

OMG...Speechless UpdateπŸ‘

Now Maanvi's hatred towards Virat is justified...She killed her first unborn...n that 1 point which might not alow her take back Virat...she loved him...but his words to his frnds were very harsh...But this Virat standing in front of her is different...she is aware...but the healing might take time...will have to wait on how story proceeds...But i still like Virat...he was wrong he accpeted n want to rectify...not every 1 does...so i like himπŸ˜ƒ!!!
Awesome Naina,...πŸ‘πŸΌ!!!
_Shru_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey naina first of all congrats fr ur second thread... ur truly a fab writer... cuming to da update... it was mind blowing!!!!! sachi zor ka jhatka laga... finally past is revealed... i wanna see virat's reaction... plzzz cont soon...😊
naina927 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shruthi13

hey naina first of all congrats fr ur second thread... ur truly a fab writer... cuming to da update... it was mind blowing!!!!! sachi zor ka jhatka laga... finally past is revealed... i wanna see virat's reaction... plzzz cont soon...😊

hey thanks a lot shruthi... 😊 next updt coming soon... 😊
preity_d thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
mere post ka reply kar pehhle  😈

check this two

Iconic Women and Characters(NIA SHARMA)

sajde sar(virman)