Frequent Posters

violetshine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
it was such a cute scene :)
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
,..looks like OLD dayys r back when i LITERAALY used to wait for the clock to strike 8 30pm...i will b HUGELY LYING if i say its jus coz of Sultan...COZ I LUVED ARYAN 2day...looks like 2 NEW Parallel leads hv joind the shw...SULTAN n ARYAN...there is a UNIQUE understanding betwn the Father n Son...nd the WAY AVINESH n the KID brings it up onscreen is jus UNBELIEVaBLE...i was OUT OF WORDS in the scn where ArYAN was Comforting Madhu Blindd Folded ndd asking her NOT TO FEAR COZ he is there with her and Sultan will drop her Home...ARYAN COMFORTED the hyper Madhu nd then Sultan cud tk her home...I WAS STUNNED by the longing Look of Aryan while sultan was tking her Away...we were tking abt AR being Competition to VD n who is the BEST but looks like ARYAN is the TOUGHEST COMPETITION..

...cuming to SUMA...(yeah thats what i decided to call them coz SULBALA sounds funny to me)...LUVED the scn when she was again scolding him n MUST SAY SULTAN WAS LOOKInG SMOKING HOT in BLUE 2day...LUVED the small scne in the Car...also the PART where he Partially saw RK...i know there wasnt much interactn betwn SUMA but jo bhi tha...Awesum Tha...

Cuming to RISHBALA...the only thing that way flowing thru th scn was ELECTRICITY...Luved How RK was In full Ctrl n MADHU gave him bk with same attitude at his Face...FELT BAD for Rk but at the same time cant blame madhu as well...then CUMS the 2nd BEST scn...RK getting to see the SEXY EYES of our New Hero...dont knw abt RK but Those Zoom in the eyes Made Me WOWWW...what EYEs man...then came the SO MUCH TKED abt JEALOUSY ...Maaza aa gaya when RK askd if Sultan was Madhus Aage Barne ka HUMSAFAR...DVD was OUTSTANDING in th Scne...cant wait for 2mrrw
MFarah13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
cute post..loved the convo between aryan \madhu..both looking so cute together..hope we get more of their scenes in future..dd always looks so sweet with kids..those scenes were  so  beautifully done..👏
alovi_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
loved their scene n care fr each other, aryan  is very cute
dolly10 thumbnail
Nice post...love the scene between madhu and aryan
-Ratzz- thumbnail
i just love their scene they both are super adorable
_SnowFlakes_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Superb post ...👏
Loving Madhu n Aryan's bonding very much ...
Everything doesn't work on logic coz if we start finding logic in everything there are many more thing in this show which far away from the L of logic ...
So i'm just loving the pure relation of Madhu n Aryan ...
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
we saw every track of this shw in various othr shws...but THE UNIQUE WAY cvs Shw the scns and to top it all DVDs acting n chem n recent Avinesh n the kids acting is ALSO BANG on which mks the MOST CLICHEDd trackks Feel New to watch...when u write abt the tracks it soundd clichedd BUT when we watch the epi its completely diff feel altgther