Life okay replied to my mail ...

anishetty01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
hi ... life ok actually replied to my mail... below is my mail and their response ...  suggest like minded people do the same ..

I would like to bring to your notice that since this show is along the lines of Come Dine with me ( which I am an avid viewer) This show is shocking and pathetic. There is nothing about food - very badly behaved guests - too many fights and tears. I the many years that I have had dinners not once have I faced a guest coming and throwing food at me - or fighting - or any of the non sense you guys show. CDWM is so dignified and the guests maintain a certain decorum. My friend from the US actually asked me 'are you different from the normal indians - are all of them so mannerless and embarassing?' I just told her it is a show and the damn channel or the production house dont know what the F they are doing. Come one guys you dont need to be OTT and downright degrading to get TRPs - let me tell you people do like nice decent shows without the likes of Rakhee sawant and Sambhavna !!! Anita Shetty

Dear Aneeta,

To begin with, thanks so much for your honest feedback. We are happy and thankful that you took time off to convey this critical feedback / complaint. This shows your deep connect with our channel.

We always endeavor to provide our viewers with a full spectrum of shows and understand that sometimes they may not appeal to everyone's taste.

We regret that you are not enjoying Welcome Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi Ki in its current form. Rest assured that we will convey your feedback to the relevant team. It is only with our viewers' constructive feedback/ suggestion that we can deliver better.

We, at Life Ok, promise to bring superlative entertainment for our viewers and connect with them like no other entertainment brand in the country.  

We seek your support and participation in celebrating Life OK.

Stay Tuned!

Consumer Response Cell

Response |STAR India
Tel: + | 1800 3000 7827
Email: [email protected]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LeadNitrate thumbnail
meh!
Sounds superficial and those typical responses people get  from  auto generated reply. Or  filled up template.

TBH, they should listen to viewers feedback and save the show.
What is happening right now is horrible.
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
ahh actually pathetic show
greatsaleen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Anita - Thank you for taking the initiative and voicing your opinion. It may or may not make a difference but its good to know that someone stands up and says, this is awful. Please don't broadcast things like this show. Media has to be responsible because of the spectrum of social influence they are capable of!
Howlarious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Sounds like a default/robotic reply that they give to most people. I doubt anything will change, the producers are dishing out the script with the drama, not to forget how they are pukishly advertising India Gate rice. 😆 
anishetty01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: greatsaleen

Anita - Thank you for taking the initiative and voicing your opinion. It may or may not make a difference but its good to know that someone stands up and says, this is awful. Please don't broadcast things like this show. Media has to be responsible because of the spectrum of social influence they are capable of!

thanks but i really feel strongly about it ... will help if a lot of people send mails like this ... they may just be forced to take a reality check ...
joohi5ifyy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for writing to the channel abt this Pathetic Show...I will write too.
I mean this show has crossed all the limits, it is really a mini Big Boss.So Crappy... Even BB is supposed to be like that But Welcome was all abt food and Mehmaan navazi.And what we are seeing is just opposite.It means Channel lied and misguided its audience .What they are doing is fooling ppl and making money out of it.
its really disappointing

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Wow, the channel is realizing it now. The show started with a good start however it started to go verbal and now has become physical by breaking items to pushing people to showing drama after the incidents. Most of them even make fun of serious issues such as ruining relationships between their partners, etc. the list of complaints goes on, honestly, i feel the show is portraying negative influences on the audiences. 
😆

Originally posted by: tannipartner

meh!

Sounds superficial and those typical responses people get  from  auto generated reply. Or  filled up template.

TBH, they should listen to viewers feedback and save the show.
What is happening right now is horrible.

save the show ?😆
march2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
u did a good thing anita...they don't really know how they are degrading themselves or indian...feels they don't give a damn...
people start believing that indians don't have manners now...where it is believe that ATHITHI DEVO BHAVA...where a guest is god...they changed n give it a different outlook...