Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dear10 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: adinats07

Ranjini - Does people watch show., or just bec she is my fav so i have the right ot bash rishi..uff some people na

di rishi ne indira ka khayaal rakha wo sweet nahi tha but kabir ka jhoot bolna or bina shadi kiye dusre ki biwi se chipakna or ek hi bed share karna or aap jaante ho kal wo kya karne ja raha tha  bohat sweet hai πŸ˜†
Anu_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: adinats07

Ranjini - Does people watch show., or just bec she is my fav so i have the right ot bash rishi..uff some people na

Veena di, what to do so some people will not get good sleep, if they directly or indirectly did not create a post on Rishi.  First they always created each and minute actions of Rishi.. When we  appreciated that, see how Rishi is famous, half of the forum is about him only.. It was stopped for a while..
Now again they are creating post indirectly.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

One thing I have to tell,  all of them will discuss on Rishi only.. why he told like that, why he did like that.. how can he tell like that... If we go and see the other AT's they won't discuss about their favorite character, but only on Rishi,..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ( on why, how what,)

See Veena di, I am so happy that they keenly watch our Rishi.. Rishi tussi great ho..πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Anu_1 - 11 years ago
Anu_1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -dear10-

di rishi ne indira ka khayaal rakha wo sweet nahi tha but kabir ka jhoot bolna or bina shadi kiye dusre ki biwi se chipakna or ek hi bed share karna or aap jaante ho kal wo kya karne ja raha tha  bohat sweet hai πŸ˜†

You nailed it perfectly Mona.  What to tell about Kabir, even with out marrying Husna, sharing room and bed... and being so touchy... when ever near Indira.. kiss karna.. Awww disgusting...
-Neha04- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yes di Rishi kumar best hain
ye baat to ila ji bhi manti hain or aaj bulawa bhi diya😊
Rishi kumar U r Rocks U r the BestπŸ˜³πŸ˜›
πŸ˜›hum to pehle din se bol rahe hain or chalo finally Ila ji ne bhi maan hi liya Rishi best hain 😳

indu Rishi scene wow papa beti mast lag rahe the
or inshi scene ka kya kehna jhalak bhi yaad gaar ban jati hain😳
Ranjinikishan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Neha04-

yes di Rishi kumar best hain
ye baat to ila ji bhi manti hain or aaj bulawa bhi diya
😊
Rishi kumar U r Rocks U r the BestπŸ˜³πŸ˜›
πŸ˜›hum to pehle din se bol rahe hain or chalo finally Ila ji ne bhi maan hi liya Rishi best hain 😳

indu Rishi scene wow papa beti mast lag rahe the
or inshi scene ka kya kehna jhalak bhi yaad gaar ban jati hain😳

she have to agree dear..woh bi jaantihe HD kiske vajaise chalrahihe..Isliye indu said rishi kumar u r rockingπŸ‘
Earnshaw09 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Rishi is rightly Indira's 'Knight in shinning armor';he is the reason for making Indira believe in love,for believing in God;and Indira,on the other hand,is the reason Rishi has understood the meaning of commitment,the meaning of family.In other  words,both Indira and Rishi are incomplete without each other.And no matter what a few of the audience want,[i.e.,someone else in Indira's life,or the character Rishi to end],or even the CVs sometimes thinking of parting Rishi from Indira,the fact remains,as Ishaan said today,no one can separate Rishi from Indira,not even Indira herself.Because "HD" is the story about Indira and her journey of life ,whose destination is Rishi. 
Anu_1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Earnshaw

Rishi is rightly Indira's 'Knight in shinning armor';he is the reason for making Indira believe in love,for believing in God;and Indira,on the other hand,is the reason Rishi has understood the meaning of commitment,the meaning of family.In other  words,both Indira and Rishi are incomplete without each other.And no matter what a few of the audience want,[i.e.,someone else in Indira's life,or the character Rishi to end],or even the CVs sometimes thinking of parting Rishi from Indira,the fact remains,as Ishaan said today,no one can separate Rishi from Indira,not even Indira herself.Because "HD" is the story about Indira and her journey of life ,whose destination is Rishi. 

@bold: Agree with you  100%.  Awesome post. Wonderfully written.πŸ‘
designersaini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anu_1

You nailed it perfectly Mona. What to tell about Kabir, even with out marrying Husna, sharing room and bed... and being so touchy... when ever near Indira.. kiss karna.. Awww disgusting...

evrybody were saying na ki kabir n husna has very intense lovestory.now see how intense it is.sab log rishi ki galtiyan nikal rahe the n were praising kabir but see widout marrying indira kabir is so touchy-touchy,trying 2 kiss her,apna banana chahata hai.yuck...
-Paulomi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: maryammkhan

arrey wn rishi can make zara tough cop believe that she is indra his srimatiji whiich she was not
so indra ko yaad dilana ki wo indra hai yeh to RK ke baye haat ka kaam hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

for the first time you said something good for rishi,thank u so much
Pari117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yes di perfect inshi scene of today and loved indushi moment ❀️