guddididi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
     wow what a show it is...this is perfect...its so really nice to see the high voltage drama...infact this show is perfect more than big boss...

sambhavna , rakhi , they are the best ...

i think the next big boss season should have sambhavna, rakhi ,sweta tiwari, dolly bindra,, pooja misra ,,madhura,,aanchal,,dimpy,,sara ,,ali..bhaktiyaar    and of course pavitra ..i thought she has a class just like her beautiful face...but she is just another drama queen and arrogant...so she is also perfect ...and i even want kashmira too...oh how i long to see all of them fighting...

now this is what you say pure entertainment

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*king* thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Pavithra Punia was a contestant of MTV Splitsvilla. She has a big mouth and can use it well with the choiceist words.

*king*
BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The show is fine when you understand the aim is to generate some ruckus. Just sit and watch who can bring in the fights in the most natural way  
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
aww is it so? this show is tht gud????:s i hate this show:(
AmElOdI thumbnail

Originally posted by: guddididi

wow what a show it is...this is perfect...its so really nice to see the high voltage drama...infact this show is perfect more than big boss...

sambhavna , rakhi , they are the best ...

i think the next big boss season should have sambhavna, rakhi ,sweta tiwari, dolly bindra,, pooja misra ,,madhura,,aanchal,,dimpy,,sara ,,ali..bhaktiyaar    and of course pavitra ..i thought she has a class just like her beautiful face...but she is just another drama queen and arrogant...so she is also perfect ...and i even want kashmira too...oh how i long to see all of them fighting...

now this is what you say pure entertainment

👍🏼
-Ratzz- thumbnail
entertainment ke lye best show hai
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
somehow i feel this entire show is scripted . and how i feel so , having seen drama that sambhavna creates over trivial things . matter she brawled over with Aryan in his home was not that sensitive as she made ..