WU: 06/03/2013 : Aaradhya is fired from Zhankar

ApoorvaFan thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.m.a.r.y.s.i.o. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
even i was searching for the WU yesterday...anyways thanks for doing it bhanu...aaradhya si fired from khankar?🀣and who do u think is going to aru's house as ehsaas?rahul?πŸ€”
rashvin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanx for the WU. Loved the episode. Aradhya's attitude was worth it in her moves with Rahul at temple and with Madhav at office while questioning him. loved Guptaji corefully
Vishalrx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
tfs πŸ˜›..lovely update πŸ˜›
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the WU.

So Ara is fired already? 😲
ApoorvaFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: .sio.angel.

even i was searching for the WU yesterday...anyways thanks for doing it bhanu...aaradhya si fired from khankar?🀣and who do u think is going to aru's house as ehsaas?rahul?πŸ€”

Knowing who is Ehasas is an important high point in the story so they will not reveal that so early with in the 2nd week. I am thinking it will be a 3rd person sent by Rahul so that Aaradhya stops bothering them.
ApoorvaFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: rashvin

Thanx for the WU. Loved the episode. Aradhya's attitude was worth it in her moves with Rahul at temple and with Madhav at office while questioning him. loved Guptaji corefully

Yeah. Aaradhya is right in behaving like that with Rahul and with Madhav, she do not consider sending those fan mails is wrong so she is angry with Madhav also :)
ApoorvaFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Eclipse..

Thanks for the WU.

So Ara is fired already? 😲

Yeah. She really acted stupid to send replies to fan mails like that.