Frequent Posters

CandyCrushh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
TINA we love u a lotz as ichcha n meethi..😊
The_Trendsetter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
pls tina leave this show and come in a new show!! u seriously deserve a better show as this show has nothing left now!! just see this show bcoz of u!!

jnawaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: tinafans

its a heartiest rqst and order to all the haters of TD dare to say here anything against tina...

Viewbies Note: Did you seriously just "order" members and tell them what they can and cannot do. You, or anyone for that matter, does not get to tell other where they can and cannot post. If you want to make this topic, by all means continue the discussion, however, you cannot tell people that dont like her to stay away. If someone who is not a fan makes a bashing comment then report it. Everyone is entitled to comment on any thread that they want. Keep that in mind for future posts. Your first post has been edited.

Uttaran DT 

Shriya06 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jnawaz

Viewbies Note: Did you seriously just "order" members and tell them what they can and cannot do. You, or anyone for that matter, does not get to tell other where they can and cannot post. If you want to make this topic, by all means continue the discussion, however, you cannot tell people that dont like her to stay away. If someone who is not a fan makes a bashing comment then report it. Everyone is entitled to comment on any thread that they want. Keep that in mind for future posts. Your first post has been edited.

Uttaran DT 

I want you to take immediate action in the case of any bashing..I don't see it normally happening here..Thats why we are sometimes forced to give such warnings..
Twinkie_Star thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Tina please quit uttaran...
queen_of_hearts thumbnail
tina should quit this show.
oldveechafan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shriya06

I want you to take immediate action in the case of any bashing..I don't see it normally happening here..Thats why we are sometimes forced to give such warnings..

shriya if after 1 day u didnt get any response...so pm directly to jaz or sara...